Over 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers and 30,000 Ukrainian civilians have died thanks to the US extending the war as of 3 months ago, obviously higher now.

This could have ended a year ago when Poot and Zelensky reached a deal in Turkey. Boris Johnson stopped it,
Why do so few people know about the deal in Turkey?
---------------------------------------------

I didn't read every post in this busy thread. So maybe I missed it, but.....

But what deal in Turkey?
Does Angus have details that he can share?

---------------------------------------------

I didn't read every post in this busy thread. So maybe I missed it, but.....

But what deal in Turkey?
Does Angus have details that he can share?
There was NO deal in Turkey. It was just happy talk.

Turkish president says, 'There is almost a consensus' on key issues​

Ukraine has not given regular updates on how many casualties its military has suffered although the European Union head Ursula von der Leyen said that 100,000 soldiers and over 20,000 civilians died during an address on Nov. 30.

This is as of 3 months ago.

If you support Ukraine, why do you want Ukrainians to die? The war was almost over in March 2022, but NATO STOPPED IT. WE HAVE SENT OVER $100B to Ukraine to get their citizens killed.

You Ukraine cultists do not care about Ukraine at all.
democrats love war. what more can be said

"....democrats love war. what more can be said"

Well, I dunno about that. Either Democrats nor war, but......
But the Wall Street Journal's reportage hints that Russia (or Putin?)....'loves war.'

After all, you gotta love it if you are willing to contribute 200,000 citizens to starting it. Fighting it. Recruiting for it. Re-enforcing it.

It's gotta be 'love', or.......you are fighting off a vicious invasion of your homeland.
Which, it seems, did not happen to Russia?
So it must be love of war. What else could it be?
Why would Russia (or Putin?) WANT to kill off so many of their own citizens?

(Wall Street Journal, February 4, 2023):

"MOSCOW—Close to 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded in the war in Ukraine, according to estimates from U.S. and European officials, a toll that is likely to continue to rise as the Kremlin readies a fresh offensive in the coming weeks.

The U.S. military, which keeps rough estimates on Russian casualties in Ukraine, puts the figure for wounded and dead at roughly 180,000, though officials stressed such figures aren’t precise, a U.S. defense official said.

The tally matched assessments by Norway’s defense chief Gen. Eirik Kristoffersen, who said last week that the number of Russian soldiers killed or injured was approaching 180,000. Mr. Kristoffersen estimated that 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed or wounded, in line with an estimate Pentagon officials put out in November."

Biden policy is incoherent on Ukraine and he is funding both sides of the war. He is funding Ukraine and funding those funding Russia.

The Ukraine war started because Biden waived the sanctions on Nordstream 2. He waived the sanctions on Russia and allowed Nordstream 2 to be built, while Ukraine and Poland begged Biden to prevent the pipeline from being completed. They said Poot would invade Ukraine if Biden lifts the sanctions. Biden WANTED THIS WAR. HE AND HIS PUPPET MASTERS MADE IT HAPPEN.

Biden is doing the same in Iran. Biden lifted sanctions and Iran is sending weapons to Russia to kill Ukrainians.

So many of you people are simple minded buffoons.

I am half Latvian. Stalin murdered all of my family except for my grandfather, who was the captain of a freighter and was in New York when the Soviet Union invaded Latvia. I have no love for Russia or Putin.

To claim I ride Putin’s jock because I want the war to end is simply bullshit.

well, our civil war wasn't their problem .......

Ours was a war that only affected one or two foreign interests, mainly Great Britain's cotton supply. Ukraine has significant strategic importance outside of their borders, not to mention opposing Russian imperialism is indeed in our interest as well as many of our markets. Ukraine is a great tool for coercion and expansion.

Well, I dunno about that. Either Democrats nor war, but......
But the Wall Street Journal's reportage hints that Russia (or Putin?)....'loves war.'

After all, you gotta love it if you are willing to contribute 200,000 citizens to starting it. Fighting it. Recruiting for it. Re-enforcing it.

It's gotta be 'love', or.......you are fighting off a vicious invasion of your homeland.
Which, it seems, did not happen to Russia?
So it must be love of war. What else could it be?
Why would Russia (or Putin?) WANT to kill off so many of their own citizens?

(Wall Street Journal, February 4, 2023):

"MOSCOW—Close to 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded in the war in Ukraine, according to estimates from U.S. and European officials, a toll that is likely to continue to rise as the Kremlin readies a fresh offensive in the coming weeks.

The U.S. military, which keeps rough estimates on Russian casualties in Ukraine, puts the figure for wounded and dead at roughly 180,000, though officials stressed such figures aren’t precise, a U.S. defense official said.

The tally matched assessments by Norway’s defense chief Gen. Eirik Kristoffersen, who said last week that the number of Russian soldiers killed or injured was approaching 180,000. Mr. Kristoffersen estimated that 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed or wounded, in line with an estimate Pentagon officials put out in November."

Putin has been babbling about 'Restoring The Russian Empire To Its former Glory' since killing his way into office.

When China invades Taiwan, does the Ukraine death cult want the US to go to war with China?

Still no one wants to talk about the CIA coup of the duly elected President Yanukovych and the installing of our puppet Zelensky and how that led to this war?

Why is that?

You dumb fucks ever consume any media other than the Pfizer media?

Putin has been babbling about 'Restoring The Russian Empire To Its former Glory' since killing his way into office.

How is he going to do that.

Lay out the roadmap for Russia invading and occupying European NATO nations.

Ukraine citizens are US MIC cannon fodder.

The US and NATO more broadly is fighting a proxy war Russia using Ukranians as pawns.

One can support war, or no war.

However, one should know what they are talking about.

To simply say you suck poots dick if you dont want war is bitch as fuck.
You know Russia attacked...

It wasn't Europe or US that attacked...

Then you want to leave Ukraine to a war criminals...

And US have a responsibility for Ukraine security due to the Budapest Memorandum...

So you want to negate US responsibility for its word... How does that work when you want another agreement?

Still no one wants to talk about the CIA coup of the duly elected President Yanukovych and the installing of our puppet Zelensky and how that led to this war?

Why is that?

You dumb fucks ever consume any media other than the Pfizer media?
Timeline is screwed up and Zelensky wasn't President until years later...

Also could you offer proof of CIA involvement...

There was plenty of proof of Russia Meddling in Ukraine (a country US had an agreement to protect). Are you confusing the CIA with FSB?

Ukraine has not given regular updates on how many casualties its military has suffered although the European Union head Ursula von der Leyen said that 100,000 soldiers and over 20,000 civilians died during an address on Nov. 30.

This is as of 3 months ago.

If you support Ukraine, why do you want Ukrainians to die? The war was almost over in March 2022, but NATO STOPPED IT. WE HAVE SENT OVER $100B to Ukraine to get their citizens killed.

You Ukraine cultists do not care about Ukraine at all.
Well said.

Lets discuss why the US helped a coup to overthrow Yanukovych and install their puppet Zelensky.

Why did the US do that in 2014?
Have you any actual proof of that?

Could you also explain why it took Zelensky 5 years to take power? Is this an example of US Government inefficiency...

Forum List

Back