Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

One person requested their name being withheld. No idea how the process causes the rest to be withheld. Can you explain this to us?
He thinks Epstein was just a nice little financial advisor. So, he knows little.

One person requested their name being withheld. No idea how the process causes the rest to be withheld. Can you explain this to us?
Yes, the judge is getting everything in order before the release.

That was easy.

Or it could be a fantasy conspiracy because another one is needed to maintain the prior fantasy conspiracy.

Hmm, tough call. 🙄

Typical unnecessary liberal carrot dangling bullshit. They gotta allow time for all the background alibis to be arranged before releasing the names

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

Supposedly it will be released today….

Some people seem to be really nervous….

IMG_7767.jpeg

Yes, the judge is getting everything in order before the release.

That was easy.

Or it could be a fantasy conspiracy because another one is needed to maintain the prior fantasy conspiracy.

Hmm, tough call. 🙄

It was ready. The judge had already noted it would be released today until ONE person asked to be left out.

Forum List

Back