Over 2 Minutes of Harris Talking Nonsense

i was in one yesterday. one of em , maybe seymore, claims he speaks purposefully at 7th grade level in order to reach his audience.

he used the "nukeing the hurricane" business as an example of effective policy which, when simplified with this grade level filter is supposed to make perfect sense. well, i guess i still don't understand that one.

i guess i'll just have to keep taking him seriously, but not literally.
Yeah, he tried a nice excuse there, but the fact is that Trump talks and behaves like that pretty much all the time, at least when he's in public. And he always has that look on his face, the child who's hoping his parents will believe his silly story.

There is simply no way a normal adult acts like that. He truly is unique.

Let me simplify it for you Mac:

1. Harris is ridiculous and HER POLICIES WILL HURT US

2. Trump is ridiculous and HIS POLICIES WILL HELP US

But you have florid butthurt so you will vote against your own best interests.

Bingo, but people like Mac are unable to set aside their hatred for the man, regardless of his policies. They are middle-school children in adult bodies. Yes, Trump is not articulate and does childish things on occasion, but his policies are FAR, FAR more sound than Harris, who is equally as inarticulate.

Bingo, but people like Mac are unable to set aside their hatred for the man, regardless of his policies. They are middle-school children in adult bodies. Yes, Trump is not articulate and does childish things on occasion, but his policies are FAR, FAR more sound than Harris, who is equally as inarticulate.

The only thing I can figure is that they have no family to care about. They don't care what kind of world their kids grow up in, or if their adult kids can ever afford their own house. They just want the FEEELZZ

we are doomed

The only thing I can figure is that they have no family to care about. They don't care what kind of world their kids grow up in, or if their adult kids can ever afford their own house. They just want the FEEELZZ

we are doomed

That is actually very true in many cases.

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_3-03.png

PP_2024.4.9_partisan-coalitions_3-01.png

I would never disrespect my very young students (or my older ones) by talking down to them like this. But here is Makala teaching us about the Western Hemisphere, the geography of Ukraine, storage in the Cloud, and that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.

Do you feel joyful watching this?

According 2 leftists she has dementia

Forum List

Back