thank you Milton Friedman

Both Friedman and Galbraith were fans of technocrats and monopolists.

The Depression was caused by Wall Street and Fed policies favoring ideologues and deliberately refusing to enforce anti-trust laws. Andrew Mellon owned the Republican Party and ran the Fed as well, and was a monopolist himself. Stock market speculations and allowing banks to make margin loans to crooks on a massive scale sucked money out of the real economy and into stocks. Why start a real business when you could make big returns by doing nothing? The slide in the real economy started in 1927.

The same thing is going on today. The big bailouts that began the Too Big To Fail fad that started in 1965 have covered the worst effects so far. The Right keeps blaming the deficits on the bailouts created, but we never any of them offering to pay back or refuse their cuts, while the Left keeps flooding the country with the world's fake 'refugees' and bankrupting the safety net. It's going to break very badly.

Last edited:
This is the future I see, unless someone powerful (like Trump) steps in and stops it:
  1. They called Trump a dictator. Can you imagine if he ordered SWAT teams to roam the streets shooting people with paint balls if they dare stepped outside their homes? Yet that is exactly what Tim Walz did, and they SUPPORT him. Can you imagine if Trump posted a barricade fence around the US Capitol so that no one who disagreed with him could enter? Yet, that is just what Joe Biden did and the Left SUPPORTED him.
  2. The real reason why they want your cars all electric is not the climate. An electronic car can be controlled, it can be made to override the operator.
    • If you exceed the speed limit, it will know and slow down even if you are fleeing a rolling boulder about to smash into you. Or it will simply report you and give you a ticket. Then it will inform your insurance and they will raise your rates.
    • If you are a fugitive from law, if you have unpaid taxes, owe the IRS, have missed your alimony payment, they can simply SHUT YOUR CAR OFF. That is, while otherwise reporting everywhere you've driven. Maybe even order the car to lock you inside then drive you to the police station.
    • If you have driven too much exceeding your allowed carbon footprint, they will simply disable the car for the good of the planet until you get more carbon credits.
  3. The real reason why they want to do away with currency and go full electronic is because electronic media can be controlled. What they want to do is have your employer deposit money into your EFT account. That way, 100% of taxes will be paid. They will calculate your annual taxes and just debit your card. If you owe money to the government or your wife, or a fine, or a medical bill, there won't be any hearing, you'll just get a notice and the charges will be debited from your account. If you've done something wrong, they will simply shut off your money (and your car. Maybe all power to your house as well (ever wonder why they went to Smartmeters?)).
This is what they are really planning for you, what the Left want. Total control of your life. Everything will either be just you or the government. This is what lays in your future unless possibly, if Trump gets reelected and tries to stop it. No one else will or can. This is what Trump means when he says they are really coming for you, he knows, he has been inside at the top and sat at the meetings.
1724670588353.png

~S~

I do try and read these economic icons, to date everything from Adam Smith on up.

Further, i'm no more than a simple man of simple means, of almost zero academicia

Yet i keep falling back on those of my past who stated 'the rich get richer, the poor get poorer'

Why is this, why in every system does it occur?

~S~

Forum List

Back