Over 200 Cubans Arrested for Obama's Visit

Insults usually come when a fool can no longer make a point in a discussion.
Real points were never a part of this discussion which is why it is at a dead end. You have no facts behind your ridiculous statements so why bother playing the back and forth game. You saw that Obama brought his family and interpret it as a free vacation for all with no useful purpose. Fine, think that way, I don't really care... I think most people are pretty proud of what he is doing.
Ignorant and misinformed people are proud of him.
Perhaps... or the opposite of that.
Perhaps both but certainly those who are proud of him are ignorant
That's certainly not true, the ones that think a president is operating in full selfishness with no concern or progression for our country is pretty out of touch of you ask me. You can disagree with some policy stuff but so many of you right wingers take EVERYTHING that he says and does and makes it a sin. It's kinda pathetic
Disagreeing with conditioned lefty dupes like you does not render someone a 'right winger'. I'm not making anything into anything it isn't. Obama is making himself out to be a failure, a louse and a traitor all on his own. This Cuba debacle is just another example of that.

Real points were never a part of this discussion which is why it is at a dead end. You have no facts behind your ridiculous statements so why bother playing the back and forth game. You saw that Obama brought his family and interpret it as a free vacation for all with no useful purpose. Fine, think that way, I don't really care... I think most people are pretty proud of what he is doing.
That's certainly not true, the ones that think a president is operating in full selfishness with no concern or progression for our country is pretty out of touch of you ask me. You can disagree with some policy stuff but so many of you right wingers take EVERYTHING that he says and does and makes it a sin. It's kinda pathetic
Disagreeing with conditioned lefty dupes like you does not render someone a 'right winger'. I'm not making anything into anything it isn't. Obama is making himself out to be a failure, a louse and a traitor all on his own. This Cuba debacle is just another example of that.
Likewise, supporting the president doesn't make me a conditioned leftist dupe... There was a time when that was considered patriotic. People used to stand up for and respect our leader. It's pretty sad what we have regressed to.

Likewise, supporting the president doesn't make me a conditioned leftist dupe... There was a time when that was considered patriotic. People used to stand up for and respect our leader. It's pretty sad what we have regressed to.
Defending the president doesn't make you a lefty.
Defending this president's anti-american agenda illustrates you are a lefty.

Forum List

Back