Over 40 dead illegals in tractor trailer San Antonio

Most comes through the ports. If the only ones crossing the borders were those illegally carrying drugs it would be far easier to police. All the same, tunnels, boats, drones, planes etc all defeat a wall.
brainwashed you are.

It’s an analogy…you said employers offering illegals jobs are the problem not the illegal traversing our border…. you don’t think border security fixes the problem.

As long as the jobs are here they will come. By tunnel, by around a wall, by boat, by plane ......but you know this. You are just making excuses.

46 people are dead and the first thing you run to is your failing politics?

It's an incredible sad statement on the country.

No, because it's a lot more than 46. People die all the time trying to cross the border or after crossing somewhere out in the desert. If someone mentioned that to you people though, you would say , Oh bullshit, show me an example.
Well, there is one example. thats all. Otherswise, Biden says there IS no crisis... and theres no reason for him to check it out himself... talk directly to people who work at the border.
The fact is, people from all over the world right now, feel encouraged, that during the Biden Administration, they have their best chance to get into the U.S. illegally through the southern border and that is the biggest part of the problem. Unaccompanied minors, still coming.

No, because it's a lot more than 46. People die all the time trying to cross the border or after crossing somewhere out in the desert. If someone mentioned that to you people though,

Bite me, I am one person. If you can not address me, screw off.

No, because it's a lot more than 46. People die all the time trying to cross the border or after crossing somewhere out in the desert. If someone mentioned that to you people though, you would say , Oh bullshit, show me an example.
Well, there is one example. thats all. Otherswise, Biden says there IS no crisis... and theres no reason for him to check it out himself... talk directly to people who work at the border.
The fact is, people from all over the world right now, feel encouraged, that during the Biden Administration, they have their best chance to get into the U.S. illegally through the southern border and that is the biggest part of the problem. Unaccompanied minors, still coming.
well just remember 46 dead here and there isn't a crisis. They admit this happens all the time and they don't care. It's really quite obvious.

But women are gonna die because.............................. they can't abort a baby. :dunno:

Lets go Brandon!!!! RIP awful way to die.

Under the Biden regime, this is known as 'Collateral Damage', it was expected, and took into account.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

You can avoid what I said if you wish. Even if it was made hard in San Fran there are employees hiring illegals all over the country . Trump was blowing smoke up your ass.
No, you are blowing smoke

Actually they are coming to make our beds and mow our lawns

But keep up the hate
Because I want laws observed by foreigners, I “hate”?

And maybe YOU hire illegals to make your bed and mow your lawn, but I don’t. I pay higher to a LEGAL company for housekeeping, and they employ honest people.

Little hot in San Antonio this time of yr. Those people had to be screaming for their lives for awhile

And without the slightest hint of self-awareness or a sense of responsibility Biden blathers:

This incident underscores the need to go after the multi-billion-dollar criminal smuggling industry preying on migrants and leading to far too many innocent deaths.​

^^^^^^^
See video

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Forum List

Back