Over 500 Violent Attacks Against Trump Supporters Since 2016

Did they include a crazy Sanders supporter and democrat activist who met with democrat leaders in D.C. before opening fire on a republican baseball team? The liberal media fog is still over the Vegas shooter but it seems that the only motive left to pin on mass shooter Paddock is the same anger that motivated mass shooter Hodgkinson, hatred, disappointment and insanity directed at republicans.

So, I followed the link to the Breitbart article that lists the 500 "violent attacks against Trump supporters". Shall we take a look at some of these (I would say most but I have neither the time to list them all):

July 25, 2018: Trumpā€™s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed ā€¦ again. Is this a violent attack against his supporters?
July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain..looks like a political protest to me
July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: Itā€™s ā€˜Temptingā€™ to Beat up Rand Paul...not even Trump byt far from a call to violence, if even true
July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender...Snowflake?
July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to ā€œtake a page from The Godfatherā€ to ā€œgo to the mattressesā€ to stop Trumpā€™s Supreme Court nominee....This is just plain stupid.

and on and on it goes.

All the links on these so-called acts of violence are from Breitbart articles BTW. Breitbart as we know is a sensationalist right-wing rag.

Take it for what it is worth, which is not a whole lot.
Let them have their fantasies. This is the last gasp of their movement.
how's that "impeach trump" effort going?
Pretty well. Just need to get enough votes in the House and Senate. Might not even need them once the Mueller investigation is finished.

So, I followed the link to the Breitbart article that lists the 500 "violent attacks against Trump supporters". Shall we take a look at some of these (I would say most but I have neither the time to list them all):

July 25, 2018: Trumpā€™s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed ā€¦ again. Is this a violent attack against his supporters?
July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain..looks like a political protest to me
July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: Itā€™s ā€˜Temptingā€™ to Beat up Rand Paul...not even Trump byt far from a call to violence, if even true
July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender...Snowflake?
July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to ā€œtake a page from The Godfatherā€ to ā€œgo to the mattressesā€ to stop Trumpā€™s Supreme Court nominee....This is just plain stupid.

and on and on it goes.

All the links on these so-called acts of violence are from Breitbart articles BTW. Breitbart as we know is a sensationalist right-wing rag.

Pretty well. Just need to get enough votes in the House and Senate. Might not even need them once the Mueller investigation is finished.
yea, don't need a reason. just a shitton of hate and make some shit up to sell to the masses who also hate.

you really may want to rethink this push of impeach due to hate. that just means the next time the dems are in office, expect the "hate" to be kicked up more cause hey - you made it work so the other side will need to even it up.

that's what happens on this road of stupidity both sides are on.

and on and on it goes.

yea, don't need a reason. just a shitton of hate and make some shit up to sell to the masses who also hate.

you really may want to rethink this push of impeach due to hate. that just means the next time the dems are in office, expect the "hate" to be kicked up more cause hey - you made it work so the other side will need to even it up.

Due to ā€œhate?ā€ I expect it will be for treason, violating the constitution, financial crimes, and obstruction of Justice.

and on and on it goes.

Due to ā€œhate?ā€ I expect it will be for treason, violating the constitution, financial crimes, and obstruction of Justice.
yet none of these can be defined into actual crimes.

the russia investigation is trumps peeps, not trump.
violating the constitution? um...how?
financial crimes? yea, be a tad vague.
obstruction of justice? just because you want it, doesn't make it justice.

and on and on it goes.

About as well as the impeach Bush II and the impeach Obama movements went

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only 500?

I asked before, maybe I missed your answer.

ANy wins for you thugs recently?
No thugs here, but plenty of special election wins. Midterms are looking great, too. Lots of good stuff from the Mueller investigation as well. :thup:

Got it. Your wins happened when you had the support of the police and local government or administration, and when conservatives were stupidly expecting the police to do their job.

SInce, some government officials have started doing jobs and in other places conservative have been showing up knowing that they would have to protect themselves,

you fuckers have not having any wins.

So, what is the plan to deal with that?

Yep. You're only a brainless parroting hack, shitting your pants on command.

child

852c70e2b418eb0049c956b179f25f14.gif

Only 500?

No thugs here, but plenty of special election wins. Midterms are looking great, too. Lots of good stuff from the Mueller investigation as well. :thup:

Got it. Your wins happened when you had the support of the police and local government or administration, and when conservatives were stupidly expecting the police to do their job.

SInce, some government officials have started doing jobs and in other places conservative have been showing up knowing that they would have to protect themselves,

Youā€™re obviously in the grips of hysteria. Not sure what your post is talking about at all. I hate to add to it, but since Trumpā€™s election Democrats have flipped over 40 seats in local elections and national special elections. And thatā€™s before the midterms have even haplened. So... sorry :itsok:

and on and on it goes.

yep. you'd think people would lose the fascination of that event and quit making it mean "i don't like the guy so he should be impeached".

and on and on it goes.

Iā€™d have to argue that things are looking better in the ā€œimpeach Trumpā€ arena than those other two. There is an actual crime having been committed and we keep catching the Trump campaign lying about the extent of their involvement.

Iā€™d argue this is going as well as the ā€œImpeach Nixonā€ movement.

Iā€™d have to argue that things are looking better in the ā€œimpeach Trumpā€ arena than those other two. There is an actual crime having been committed and we keep catching the Trump campaign lying about the extent of their involvement.

There have only been two Presidents impeached in our history and both were dimocraps...... Andrew Johnson and Bill The Rapist Clinton.

Please, please, please try to impeach Trump. Please, I beg of you, do it.

I have always hoped to see the destruction of the dimocrap scum party in my lifetime and that would do it. You can bet your favorite strap-on it will take down the entire party

Only 500?

Youā€™re obviously in the grips of hysteria. Not sure what your post is talking about at all. I hate to add to it, but since Trumpā€™s election Democrats have flipped over 40 seats in local elections and national special elections. And thatā€™s before the midterms have even haplened. So... sorry :itsok:

Your pretense that you don't know that antifa is about using street violence, is noted and laughed at.

As are you.

lol!

Your wins were based on A. cooperation with local police, and B. conservatives being naive.

I hope you enjoyed your time of glory. It is over, thug.

and on and on it goes.

yea, we never caught the obama camp lying about shit.

Only 500?

Your pretense that you don't know that antifa is about using street violence, is noted and laughed at.

As are you.

lol!

Your wins were based on A. cooperation with local police, and B. conservatives being naive.

I hope you enjoyed your time of glory. It is over, thug.
Antifa is about opposing fascism. If a few of you fascists need skull fractures to set you right, then thatā€™s unfortunate.

and on and on it goes.

yea, we never caught the obama camp lying about shit.
Not about 80+ contacts with his campaign and Russians...

Only 500?

Do you think I have forgotten your support of political violence, Mr Antifa?

Wasn't that long ago you were bragging about how much violence Antifa was committing.

What happened? Why the change of focus? Violence not so fun when people start fighting back?

Forum List

Back