Over 500 Violent Attacks Against Trump Supporters Since 2016

Your pretense that you don't know that antifa is about using street violence, is noted and laughed at.

As are you.

lol!

Your wins were based on A. cooperation with local police, and B. conservatives being naive.

I hope you enjoyed your time of glory. It is over, thug.
Antifa is about opposing fascism. If a few of you fascists need skull fractures to set you right, then that’s unfortunate.

There it is, your support of political violence. It was cowardly of you to deny it.

So, any wins lately? Simple enough question.
Lots. Did you already forget? :itsok:

You mean where you played stupid to dodge the question?

No, I remember that.

I haven't heard of Antifa winning any fights recently either. Seems people put some pressure on Cops to start doing their fucking jobs,

and people stopped expecting cops in places like berkeley to do so, and coming prepared to fight back.

Surely you antifa guys have been discussing what to do about this? Planning to escalate?
Oh we’re talking fights? Antifa’s won lots of fights. It’s why you Nazi’s don’t march around with tiki torches anymore chanting against Jews. Too scared, as you should be.

Yes, as you well know, liar.

So, any recent wins, thug? Or are you going to dodge the question AGAIN?

You’re obviously in the grips of hysteria. Not sure what your post is talking about at all. I hate to add to it, but since Trump’s election Democrats have flipped over 40 seats in local elections and national special elections. And that’s before the midterms have even haplened. So... sorry :itsok:

Your pretense that you don't know that antifa is about using street violence, is noted and laughed at.

As are you.

lol!

Your wins were based on A. cooperation with local police, and B. conservatives being naive.

Antifa is about opposing fascism. If a few of you fascists need skull fractures to set you right, then that’s unfortunate.

Idiot 1: “We’re anti-fascists!”

Idiot 2: “Let’s go beat up a bunch of people who disagree with us!”

Idiot 1: “Awesome idea! Fuck fascists!”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

download-6-640x480.jpg
Is there a Trump sheep in that fire?

There's the blood thirst marxist that we both know you are.

No, your leaders know that the American people aren't quite ready to put up with THAT yet.

It's coming of course, if you get your way.

So, any recent wins?

You’re obviously in the grips of hysteria. Not sure what your post is talking about at all. I hate to add to it, but since Trump’s election Democrats have flipped over 40 seats in local elections and national special elections. And that’s before the midterms have even haplened. So... sorry :itsok:

Not so much fun when people are fighting back is it?

Hey, you think that 4.1% booming economy might have an impact on the mid terms?
Nope

So, what do you think will drive the voting, if not a booming economy?

By then we should be seeing some nice numbers on rising wages. You don't thin that might impress voters?
1 quarter of 4.1% is a booming economy? Obama beat that multiple times and you crucified him.

What if is not just one quarter?
Then he’ll be closer to matching Obama. But I doubt it :itsok:

There it is, your support of political violence. It was cowardly of you to deny it.

No, I remember that.

I haven't heard of Antifa winning any fights recently either. Seems people put some pressure on Cops to start doing their fucking jobs,

and people stopped expecting cops in places like berkeley to do so, and coming prepared to fight back.

Surely you antifa guys have been discussing what to do about this? Planning to escalate?
Oh we’re talking fights? Antifa’s won lots of fights. It’s why you Nazi’s don’t march around with tiki torches anymore chanting against Jews. Too scared, as you should be.

Lots. It’s why you supremacists are back in hiding :itsok:

As are you.

lol!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

download-6-640x480.jpg

No, your leaders know that the American people aren't quite ready to put up with THAT yet.

So, any recent wins?
So yes? I guess that’s a win :thup:

No, I remember that.

Yup, let's redefine "winning".
antifa wins - Bing video
antifa wins - Bing video

No, I remember that.

Yup, let's redefine "winning".
antifa wins - Bing video
antifa wins - Bing video
Lol redefine winning? So retarded. Now stay in hiding, little supremacist :itsok:

So, I followed the link to the Breitbart article that lists the 500 "violent attacks against Trump supporters". Shall we take a look at some of these (I would say most but I have neither the time to list them all):

July 25, 2018: Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed … again. Is this a violent attack against his supporters?
July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain..looks like a political protest to me
July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: It’s ‘Tempting’ to Beat up Rand Paul...not even Trump byt far from a call to violence, if even true
July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender...Snowflake?
July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to “take a page from The Godfather” to “go to the mattresses” to stop Trump’s Supreme Court nominee....This is just plain stupid.

and on and on it goes.

All the links on these so-called acts of violence are from Breitbart articles BTW. Breitbart as we know is a sensationalist right-wing rag.

Take it for what it is worth, which is not a whole lot.
Let them have their fantasies. This is the last gasp of their movement.
how's that "impeach trump" effort going?
Pretty well. Just need to get enough votes in the House and Senate. Might not even need them once the Mueller investigation is finished.
yea, don't need a reason. just a shitton of hate and make some shit up to sell to the masses who also hate.

you really may want to rethink this push of impeach due to hate. that just means the next time the dems are in office, expect the "hate" to be kicked up more cause hey - you made it work so the other side will need to even it up.

that's what happens on this road of stupidity both sides are on.
Due to “hate?” I expect it will be for treason, violating the constitution, financial crimes, and obstruction of Justice.
It looks like you're having a snowflake wet dream.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Not so much fun when people are fighting back is it?

Hey, you think that 4.1% booming economy might have an impact on the mid terms?
Nope

By then we should be seeing some nice numbers on rising wages. You don't thin that might impress voters?
1 quarter of 4.1% is a booming economy? Obama beat that multiple times and you crucified him.

Obama did not have a good recovery.

Trump's economy is looking to be a whole level up from that.

No, I remember that.

So, link to one.

And you know that I am not a supremacists so save your lies for your buddies who will pretend to believe, fucktard.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

download-6-640x480.jpg

So, any recent wins?
So yes? I guess that’s a win :thup:

That was quite a while ago.

Back when republicans were stupid enough to think that the police would try to preserve order, instead of being ordered to stand down by liberal politicians.

YOu got any recent wins?

No, it’s continuing a trend. He was very fortunate to be handed a strong economy.

No, it’s continuing a trend. He was very fortunate to be handed a strong economy.

He was handed a weak ass recovery. Trump is turning it into boom.

You don't think people will notice?

His growth has been around 2.0%. Totally unimpressive, though you inbreds have suddenly decided that it’s earth shattering. Too dumb.

His growth has been around 2.0%. Totally unimpressive, though you inbreds have suddenly decided that it’s earth shattering. Too dumb.

That's Obama's economy. Trump's policies are just starting to kick in.

Come the mid terms, it will be hard for you lefties to distract from it.

So, you find any recent wins for Antifa yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Democrat incitement since election day has been completely out of control. They've declared
'Open-Season' on Republicans. It's why i keep telling folks to get that Concealed Carry permit. Be prepared to defend. Democrats have even resorted to beating kids up, just for wearing Trump hats. So, it's no joke. There will be more Democrat violence. Get prepared.
We are prepared....for November. You?
Really? What happened November, 2016? You weren't prepared or what? That wasn't important?

Trump’s policies so far are massive tariffs and subsidies. You’re uninformed, so you probably don’t know that’s bad.

Trump’s policies so far are massive tariffs and subsidies. You’re uninformed, so you probably don’t know that’s bad.

Oh, I know. And the early results are very encouraging.

So, you find any recent Antifa wins yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Trump’s policies so far are massive tariffs and subsidies.
You mean like the massive tariffs and trade imbalances that were already levied against America by other nations... like those?

So you mean when we put tariffs on nations, that's bad, but when other nations have them on us, that's good?

Uuuum... are you retarded or what, or maybe you just hate America and love to see us suffer?

Forum List

Back