Over 500 Violent Attacks Against Trump Supporters Since 2016

Only 500?

I asked before, maybe I missed your answer.

ANy wins for you thugs recently?
No thugs here, but plenty of special election wins. Midterms are looking great, too. Lots of good stuff from the Mueller investigation as well. :thup:

Got it. Your wins happened when you had the support of the police and local government or administration, and when conservatives were stupidly expecting the police to do their job.

SInce, some government officials have started doing jobs and in other places conservative have been showing up knowing that they would have to protect themselves,

you fuckers have not having any wins.

So, what is the plan to deal with that?
You’re obviously in the grips of hysteria. Not sure what your post is talking about at all. I hate to add to it, but since Trump’s election Democrats have flipped over 40 seats in local elections and national special elections. And that’s before the midterms have even haplened. So... sorry :itsok:

Not so much fun when people are fighting back is it?

Hey, you think that 4.1% booming economy might have an impact on the mid terms?

No thugs here, but plenty of special election wins. Midterms are looking great, too. Lots of good stuff from the Mueller investigation as well. :thup:

Got it. Your wins happened when you had the support of the police and local government or administration, and when conservatives were stupidly expecting the police to do their job.

SInce, some government officials have started doing jobs and in other places conservative have been showing up knowing that they would have to protect themselves,

You’re obviously in the grips of hysteria. Not sure what your post is talking about at all. I hate to add to it, but since Trump’s election Democrats have flipped over 40 seats in local elections and national special elections. And that’s before the midterms have even haplened. So... sorry :itsok:

Your pretense that you don't know that antifa is about using street violence, is noted and laughed at.

As are you.

lol!

Your wins were based on A. cooperation with local police, and B. conservatives being naive.

I hope you enjoyed your time of glory. It is over, thug.
Antifa is about opposing fascism. If a few of you fascists need skull fractures to set you right, then that’s unfortunate.

There it is, your support of political violence. It was cowardly of you to deny it.

So, any wins lately? Simple enough question.

Only 500?

Nope

Your pretense that you don't know that antifa is about using street violence, is noted and laughed at.

As are you.

lol!

Your wins were based on A. cooperation with local police, and B. conservatives being naive.

Antifa is about opposing fascism. If a few of you fascists need skull fractures to set you right, then that’s unfortunate.

There it is, your support of political violence. It was cowardly of you to deny it.

Lots. Did you already forget? :itsok:

Democrat incitement since election day has been completely out of control. They've declared
'Open-Season' on Republicans. It's why i keep telling folks to get that Concealed Carry permit. Be prepared to defend. Democrats have even resorted to beating kids up, just for wearing Trump hats. So, it's no joke. There will be more Democrat violence. Get prepared.

So...the OP lied. I'm so shocked.

Look, fish-breath, I only quoted the article.

Besides, this reminds me of the claim made in the Black Book of communism about the 100 Million dead communism caused when dimocrap scum, like yourself, swear they can only find a documented 65 Million murdered.

You're part of a violent cult.

When we point it out to you, you mock the claims and then, when we nail you down on it (we will) you'll joke about it and run away.

dimocraps are scum. And I'm talking about you
So, if you only quited the article, then you must not have read it, right? Otherwise you would have realized it was a lie, right?

So either you are so anxious to post bad stuff about liberals you didn't bother to read what you linked, or you did and you lied about it anyway.

Let them have their fantasies. This is the last gasp of their movement.
how's that "impeach trump" effort going?

About as well as the impeach Bush II and the impeach Obama movements went

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’d have to argue that things are looking better in the “impeach Trump” arena than those other two. There is an actual crime having been committed and we keep catching the Trump campaign lying about the extent of their involvement.

I’d argue this is going as well as the “Impeach Nixon” movement.
yea, we never caught the obama camp lying about shit.
Not about 80+ contacts with his campaign and Russians...
no, just about what it takes to get warrants, unmask people, he had a plethora of his own lies to pass around.

Nope

So, what do you think will drive the voting, if not a booming economy?

By then we should be seeing some nice numbers on rising wages. You don't thin that might impress voters?

Democrat incitement since election day has been completely out of control. They've declared
'Open-Season' on Republicans. It's why i keep telling folks to get that Concealed Carry permit. Be prepared to defend. Democrats have even resorted to beating kids up, just for wearing Trump hats. So, it's no joke. There will be more Democrat violence. Get prepared.
We are prepared....for November. You?

As are you.

lol!

You mean where you played stupid to dodge the question?

No, I remember that.

I haven't heard of Antifa winning any fights recently either. Seems people put some pressure on Cops to start doing their fucking jobs,

and people stopped expecting cops in places like berkeley to do so, and coming prepared to fight back.

Surely you antifa guys have been discussing what to do about this? Planning to escalate?

We are prepared....for November. You?

I can adequately defend myself. I'm no defenseless teenager wearing a Trump hat. I'm prepared to defend.

Video: ‘I Run This Country, You Guys Are Dead,’ Violent Trump Supporter Tells Black Man During Racist Tirade
"Is this the vision of 'Making America Great Again?'" Keoke Silvano, who captured the video, wrote on Instagram.

Ugh I know I’m wasting my time here, but DEFLECT much? Evidently you believe two wrongs make a right... or 500 wrongs make 1 right.

So, I followed the link to the Breitbart article that lists the 500 "violent attacks against Trump supporters". Shall we take a look at some of these so-called acts of violence against Trump supporters (I would say most but I have neither the time nor will to list them all):

July 25, 2018: Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed … again. Is this a violent attack against his supporters? It was act an vandalism but not a violent attack on Trump supporters.
July 15, 2018: Anti-Trump Paraglider Who Buzzed Trump Visit Arrested in Britain..looks like a political protest to me
July 15, 2018: Former Clinton WH Staffer: It’s ‘Tempting’ to Beat up Rand Paul...not even Trump byt far from a call to violence, if even true
July 9, 2018: Far-left blog Talking Points Memo mocks Stephen Miller over report of confrontation with bartender...Snowflake?
July 7, 2018: New York Times editorial calls for Dems to “take a page from The Godfather” to “go to the mattresses” to stop Trump’s Supreme Court nominee....This is just plain stupid.

and on and on it goes.

All the links on these so-called acts of violence are from Breitbart articles BTW. Breitbart as we know is a sensationalist right-wing rag.

Take it for what it is worth, which is not a whole lot.

Good, now you know how things can be skewed by the media. Hopefully you’re as skeptical of other articles (including ones you agree with) as you are of this one.

As are you.

lol!

Idiot 1: “We’re anti-fascists!”

Idiot 2: “Let’s go beat up a bunch of people who disagree with us!”

Idiot 1: “Awesome idea! Fuck fascists!”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nope

By then we should be seeing some nice numbers on rising wages. You don't thin that might impress voters?
1 quarter of 4.1% is a booming economy? Obama beat that multiple times and you crucified him.

As are you.

lol!

You mean where you played stupid to dodge the question?

No, I remember that.

I haven't heard of Antifa winning any fights recently either. Seems people put some pressure on Cops to start doing their fucking jobs,

and people stopped expecting cops in places like berkeley to do so, and coming prepared to fight back.

Surely you antifa guys have been discussing what to do about this? Planning to escalate?
Oh we’re talking fights? Antifa’s won lots of fights. It’s why you Nazi’s don’t march around with tiki torches anymore chanting against Jews. Too scared, as you should be.

As are you.

lol!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

download-6-640x480.jpg

As are you.

lol!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah it’s pretty funny stuff :thup:

Nope

1 quarter of 4.1% is a booming economy? Obama beat that multiple times and you crucified him.

What if is not just one quarter?

As are you.

lol!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

download-6-640x480.jpg
Is there a Trump sheep in that fire?

Forum List

Back