over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

I've gone over this many times, and I'll be more than happy to go over it again.

Similar behaviors of the Left and the Right:
  1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies
Now, if you want to pretend that the Left does not engage in those behaviors, great. That would be an example of #7.

Mac, as usual you won't answer a simple question. Staying on topic, in a thread where a poll is saying 60% of white Republicans think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, how are both sides equal? Bet you still won't answer the question.

Although you lied about it earlier in the thread, I've never said Hussein wasn't born in the United States....

....but I do so enjoy making you dolts hop around, stamp your weedle feet, and foam at the mouth.

Thus:
I simply pointed out three facts...

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

You never provide facts- you always provide lies.

1) Hillary Clinton's campaign never told anyone that Barack Obama was born elsewhere. You just are lying.

2) Barack Obama never told his publisher he was born in Kenya- we know this because his publisher explicitly told you that he never said that- you know this- so you are lying.

3) You claimed that Michelle Obama said Barack Obama was born in Kenya- now you have changed your story to cover up for your lie.

Lying is what you do.

I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

Demand away.

I just note that you have run away from your lie that Michelle Obama ever told anyone that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Little coward that you are.

If she didn't say he was born in Kenya.....why the fear of defining the term?

I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

What does 'home country' mean????????

Yeah, I've already answered this, dipshit.

Now, why are you calling Michelle Obama a birther? Doesn't even make sense.

I never use gutter language....but then, I'm never wrong, and have no need to allow some atavistic rage to build up in myself.

Your language is the least of your fucking problems. Really, you should give it a try.

But....I love poking the beast: I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

I've already answered this question, multiple times.

Can you tell me the logic you used where it remotely makes sense that Michelle Obama is a birther?

Calm down......the fact that you lack upbringing is one you can work on.

Now...enough chit chat and lifestyle advice: I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

My parents didn't teach me to lie, what happened to you?

You demand? I've already answered this question of yours. Why do you not go and reply to that rather than starting from zero again?

It's like Ground Hog's Day with you.

I neither lie, nor use vulgarity.

I simply put the ignorant....you....in their place.

giphy.webp

Who cares. If you're not part of that 60% why do you care? The time to prove he was ineligible to serve has passed. Move the fuck on, both trolls & conspiricy nuts. Get over it.

That’s what I was thinking when I saw the thread, the article is over five years old.

So, the OP digs up an old dead article and posts it. Obama is gone, Trump is President and the world continues to move on.

Oh....c'mon.....watching the Leftists take more twists and turns than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine is a blast!!!

"To raise hospital income, London’s Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients"
To raise hospital income, London's Bedlam Asylum allowed, for a penny, public and casual visitors to stare at caged patients

And I get to do it for free!!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences as a patient at Bedlam Asylum.

Soooo.....you're afraid to define the term????

Why is that?
So you are afraid to show where Michelle Obama said Barack Obama was born in Kenya?

Why is that?

Ah yes- you are a coward.

the-news-is-out-the-jig-is-up-your-the-coward-of-the-county.jpg

Yeah, I've already answered this, dipshit.

Now, why are you calling Michelle Obama a birther? Doesn't even make sense.

I never use gutter language....but then, I'm never wrong, and have no need to allow some atavistic rage to build up in myself.

Your language is the least of your fucking problems. Really, you should give it a try.

But....I love poking the beast: I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

Can you tell me the logic you used where it remotely makes sense that Michelle Obama is a birther?

Now...enough chit chat and lifestyle advice: I demand that you define the term Michelle Obama used for Hussein's relationship with Kenya: his 'home country.'

You demand? I've already answered this question of yours. Why do you not go and reply to that rather than starting from zero again?

I demand that you show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

As she never utters those words. You made that up

How are they similar? For once in your life try to answer a question. One side lies about the birth place of a former President and the other side has the truth on it's side. How are they comparable? I bet as usual you won't answer.
I've gone over this many times, and I'll be more than happy to go over it again.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies
Now, if you want to pretend that the Left does not engage in those behaviors, great. That would be an example of #7.

Mac, as usual you won't answer a simple question. Staying on topic, in a thread where a poll is saying 60% of white Republicans think Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, how are both sides equal? Bet you still won't answer the question.

Although you lied about it earlier in the thread, I've never said Hussein wasn't born in the United States....

....but I do so enjoy making you dolts hop around, stamp your weedle feet, and foam at the mouth.

Thus:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Sooo......what's the beef?????

You're a birther and you keep reposting the same debunked lies and won't even bother to challenge any of them, you simply pretend they don't exist and keep repeating yourself. You're credibility is zero.

Nothing I post is untrue....as proven by you Three Stooges....

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

Quoting Trump? Can't you provide a credible source? Of course you can't.

Where does Penn say that Barack Obama was born elsewhere?

Oh wait- he doesn't. You are just lying again.

How are they similar? For once in your life try to answer a question. One side lies about the birth place of a former President and the other side has the truth on it's side. How are they comparable? I bet as usual you won't answer.

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Thus:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya..

Except as you know- Barack Obama never told his publisher that. You are just lying.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

n himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya..[/QUOTE]

Except as you know- Barack Obama never told his publisher that. You are just lying.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

[/QUOTE

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

Thus:

You're a birther and you keep reposting the same debunked lies and won't even bother to challenge any of them, you simply pretend they don't exist and keep repeating yourself. You're credibility is zero.

“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy,” Trump said today. His campaign subsequently circulated a link to a memo written by Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, but that staffer was immediately fired.

And, here it is: The 'birther conspiracy' originating from your own side.

"...Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, ..."

Skewers any cachet you might have imagined you had.

Wasn't that fun?

I demand that you show us where in the video Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

Sure....

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Killed you, didn't I.

Thus:

"...Clinton’s 2008 chief strategist, Mark Penn, suggesting they promote then Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots,” as well as the transcript of an interview Clinton’s 2008 campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle, where she tells Wolf Blitzer a staffer forwarded an email promoting the birther conspiracy in 2007, ..."

Wasn't that fun?

giphy.webp

1. Spin
  2. Hyperbole
  3. Distortion
  4. Deflection
  5. Personal Insults
  6. Name Calling
  7. Denial
  8. Tunnel Vision
  9. Straw Man Arguments
  10. Outright Lies

You tell 'em, FenceSitter!!!!!!

Observing the marvelous consistency of all of your posts is exhilarating.

Happy New Year!
And PC comes along to provide yet another beautiful example of the first line of my sig.

The two ends are SO DAMN SIMILAR in their behaviors.

All of my posts are linked, sourced, and documented, resulting in 100% accuracy.

All your posts are lies, unsourced and undocumented and frankly just a figment of your twisted imagination.

Unsourced?????

Per your own sources, Mr. Penn never suggested the birther conspiracy, or suggested that Obama was born in Kenya, or that Obama wasn't born in the US, or that Obama's birth certificate was fake.. Which is the birther conspiracy.

The staffer forwarded an email that someone else wrote. Making it impossible for her to be the source of that email. And she was promptly fired for it.

Your claim that Hillary began the birther conspiracy is a naked lie. And you now it.

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?
"A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
det-true.gif
TRUE
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

What it found true was that Obama's literary agent said Obama was born in Kenya. Your lie is that Obama told his literary agent he was born in Kenya. ANd you know that's not true. As demonstrated by the literary agent herself expressly contradicting you, confirming Obama NEVER said he was born in Kenya:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

This is from your own source. You know that Obama never told his literary agent that he was born in Kenya. But you continue to lie.

And the backpedalling continues. You said that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

Show us the time stamp in your video where she says this, liar. You can't. As Michelle never said that Obama was born in Kenya.

You lied.

Sure....

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Killed you, didn't I.

giphy.webp

Sure....

Killed you, didn't I.

Where in the video did Michelle claim Obama was born in Kenya?

Give us the time stamp, liar. You can't....because Michelle never says Obama was born in Kenya. Ever.

Thus:

Wasn't that fun?
Penn never suggests Obama wasn't born in the US, or that he was born in Kenya, or that his birth certificate is fake. That's the birther conspiracy, the kind of batshit Trump advocated for years. And Hillary never backed.

As for the staffer, its literally impossible that she began the birther conspiracy by forwarding an email as the email she forwarding was written by someone else. And she was fired for it.

Try again, liar. You have nothing to back your claims.

Sure....

Killed you, didn't I.

Still waiting for you to show us where Michelle Obama said Barrack Obama was born in Kenya

What can we count on Birthers to do?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

Because that is what Birthers do- like PC does.

Thus:

Wasn't that fun?
Penn never suggests Obama wasn't born in the US, or that he was born in Kenya, or that his birth certificate is fake. That's the birther conspiracy, the kind of batshit Trump advocated for years. And Hillary never backed.

As for the staffer, its literally impossible that she began the birther conspiracy by forwarding an email as the email she forwarding was written by someone else. And she was fired for it.

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

I’m curious, how do you dismiss the findings in this video?

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

It's an hour long video, ain't got time for that. Why don't you document and source each of their points?

Then after that let us know what happened to this investigation.

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

It's an hour long video, ain't got time for that. Why don't you document and source each of their points?

We both know you’ve seen it before...I’m genuinely curious...do you people just see it as elaborate propaganda?

Wasn't that fun?

Lie about Barack Obama.
or just lie.

We both know you’ve seen it before...I’m genuinely curious...do you people just see it as elaborate propaganda?

You're not even going to try?

Forum List

Back