Over 70% Of Democrats Think Hillary Should Still Run Even If Indicted

Once again- demonstrating my point:

Conservatives believe in guilty until proven innocent.

Liberals believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Have you ever even met a liberal?

You leftists believe in innocent if a party member.

Forgive me of this is a dumb question, but can a person still run after being arrested?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes.

And the Q asked was should the candidate still run if indicted.

Flashback: When Rick Perry announced his bid for presidency last year --

he was

under indictment.
Is there a line on how far a person can go before running is no longer in the question since a person can be indicted for so many different things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, what does a person have to be arrested for in order for running to no longer be an option?

You hope, but polls show that isn't a fact. Hillary can't even beat Sanders in the Dem primary. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.
Hillary is far ahead of Sanders. And as for counting chickens, the most important thing is who will be doing the counting ;)

Son , you're a retard. But I'll say this, I'm glad that you never knew anyone who depended on classified material remaining classified to keep them safe. If you had , you wouldn't be so flippant about Hillary's crimes.
The crimes she's been indicted for?

Even your dumb ass knows that the investigation is ongoing and that lack of an indictment isn't an indication that crimes haven't been committed anyway.
Still waiting for that indictment we've been promised for months now.

Talk to the FBI you stupid fuck.

ONGOING INVESTIGATION

And yet....Hillary has not been indicted yet.

Two things can happen.

One, HRC will be indicted, loses the election and our Lame Duck President will pardon her on the last day as he scoots, in disgrace, out the door.

Two, HRC is not indicted, loses the election and the Trump Attorney General will indict here and bring her to trial.

Respectable voters will not elect someone guilty of espionage regardless of their opponent.

And yet....Hillary has not been indicted yet.

Two things can happen.

One, HRC will be indicted, loses the election and our Lame Duck President will pardon her on the last day as he scoots, in disgrace, out the door.

Two, HRC is not indicted, loses the election and the Trump Attorney General will indict here and bring her to trial.

Respectable voters will not elect someone guilty of espionage regardless of their opponent.

Respectable voters don't believe in guilty until proven innocent.

You believe in guilty until proven innocent.

[

Yeah- why am I not surprised that a Clinton critic- and Trump supporter would call a woman a c*nt.

That is all any woman is to your ilk

Already addressed, stupid.

As Bill Clinton sexually preyed on women, kunt Hillary acted as shock collar, attacking them and harassing them. Calling them "sluts and tramps."

Yeah, she is a real model for women.

Here's a question. If the FBI revokes her security clearance, what then? Can a person who can't qualify for a security clearance be President?
A president has security clearances. There are no qualifiers to the job of president besides what is spelled out in the US Constitution.

You obviously don't know how security clearances work. The FBI and the FBI alone decides who has security clearance, not even the POTUS can over ride their decision, though of course they could theoretically fire FBI Directors until they find one willing to grant clearance to someone who has previously been denied.
:lol:

No. No.

and nono.

The FBI does not override the powers granted to a president, and that is a total and full automatic security clearance upon oath of office.

You'd have to be a doofus to think otherwise.

A doofus is someone who doesn't ask questions. AKA a stupid partisan sheep.

As in the totally pathetic thing is, the woman belongs in prison and you doofuses are ready to elect her to be POTUS.

Once again- demonstrating my point:

Conservatives believe in guilty until proven innocent.

Liberals believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Shut up

First of all, I'm not a conservative. I'm more liberal than you on many things.

Second of all , Democrats CLEARLY believe in guilty until proven Democrat.

Hillary is guilty of gross incompetence and espionage.

[
Two things can happen.

True, but will respectable voters outnumber the democrats? :dunno:

[

Yeah- why am I not surprised that a Clinton critic- and Trump supporter would call a woman a c*nt.

That is all any woman is to your ilk

Already addressed, stupid.

As Bill Clinton sexually preyed on women, kunt Hillary acted as shock collar, attacking them and harassing them. Calling them "sluts and tramps."

Yeah, she is a real model for women.

Who gives a shit? You morons need to stop calling names like that, its irrelevant and only feeds the fire.

Is there a line on how far a person can go before running is no longer in the question since a person can be indicted for so many different things?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, what does a person have to be arrested for in order for running to no longer be an option?

For Democrats and Progressives, the bar nearly lies on the floor. Manslaughter doesn't reach that bar.

Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly

For Democrats and Progressives, the bar nearly lies on the floor. Manslaughter doesn't reach that bar.

Hillary is far ahead of Sanders. And as for counting chickens, the most important thing is who will be doing the counting ;)

Son , you're a retard. But I'll say this, I'm glad that you never knew anyone who depended on classified material remaining classified to keep them safe. If you had , you wouldn't be so flippant about Hillary's crimes.
The crimes she's been indicted for?

Even your dumb ass knows that the investigation is ongoing and that lack of an indictment isn't an indication that crimes haven't been committed anyway.
Still waiting for that indictment we've been promised for months now.

Talk to the FBI you stupid fuck.

ONGOING INVESTIGATION
But is there an indictment yet? We've been promised an indictment for months.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg
Notice that Kennedy never made the Democrat nomination for President? There is a reason for that.

Over 90% of the Republicans don't care that Reagan sold weapons to terrorists and used the proceeds to fund a secret/illegal war. He should have been impeached, but not one person on your side has even criticized him.

And nobody on your side criticized Bush for overplaying flawed intelligence in order to execute a pre-9/11 policy for regime change in Iraq.

In fact, I've never heard a republican voter criticize a republican politician for any crime.

Therefore, it shouldn't be surprising that Democrats would support Hillary regardless of her decision to use the wrong email server.

Jesus man, what the fuck would you do if, like Reagan, she sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation? You'd have her put in jail.

Still waiting for that long promised indictment.

I've said the HRC and/or her cabals indictment will come prior to the Democrat National Convention.

In a criminal investigation of this magnitude, the FBI will be certain that all their "T's" are crossed and the "i's" dotted before showing the hand.

My forecast is that after the FBI recommends criminal charges, and IF the Obama Attorney General refuses, all the information the FBI has will be "leaked" and there will be numerous resignations, including that of FBI Director James Comey.

Espionage is a very, very serious charge.

Notice that Kennedy never made the Democrat nomination for President? There is a reason for that.

How many times was he elected Senator by the FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVES of Massachussets?

imageedit_2781_9232886277.jpg.cf.jpg

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted
She would have to break the law to be indicted.
Innocent until proven guilty.

Unless you're a Republican, then it's guilty, guilty, guilty, no need to prove squat.

Respectable voters don't believe in guilty until proven innocent.

You believe in guilty until proven innocent.

So you're saying that a person, indicted for espionage, along with all the accompaning charges should be considered for the office of President of the United States? Really?

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

Forum List

Back