Over 70% Of Democrats Think Hillary Should Still Run Even If Indicted

imageedit_2781_9232886277.jpg.cf.jpg

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

50% Say Clinton Should Keep Running Even If Indicted

This pretty much sums up the lack of Ethics and Integrity of the modern day Democrat Party.

I hope president Trump treats liberals exactly like obama treats conservatives. It will be funny to witness your outrage.
Trump is with us on most issues. No matter though. A Presidency for him is "not in the cards," so to speak.

You hope, but polls show that isn't a fact. Hillary can't even beat Sanders in the Dem primary. I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.
Hillary is far ahead of Sanders. And as for counting chickens, the most important thing is who will be doing the counting ;)

Son , you're a retard. But I'll say this, I'm glad that you never knew anyone who depended on classified material remaining classified to keep them safe. If you had , you wouldn't be so flippant about Hillary's crimes.
The crimes she's been indicted for?

Even your dumb ass knows that the investigation is ongoing and that lack of an indictment isn't an indication that crimes haven't been committed anyway.

I do. I suspect most people do. As for crimes... you people keep talking about Hillary's crimes, but you can never come up with a crime on her record.

I take it you refused to read the 83-page report.

I take it you are enjoying your chase lounge as you drift down DENIAL RIVER.
RaftingRiver-1.jpg
Oh then you should have no problem telling us what crime she committed.

Did Where_r_my_brains ever answer your question about what crime Hillary committed?

Why would anyone waste their time answering your stupid questions? It's CLEAR that you'd vote for her if there was video of her killing another human being.

Meanwhile , Trump is an asshole for wanting to build a wall :rofl: you liberals are retarded.

Here's a question. If the FBI revokes her security clearance, what then? Can a person who can't qualify for a security clearance be President?
A president has security clearances. There are no qualifiers to the job of president besides what is spelled out in the US Constitution.

You obviously don't know how security clearances work. The FBI and the FBI alone decides who has security clearance, not even the POTUS can over ride their decision, though of course they could theoretically fire FBI Directors until they find one willing to grant clearance to someone who has previously been denied.
:lol:

No. No.

and nono.

The FBI does not override the powers granted to a president, and that is a total and full automatic security clearance upon oath of office.

You'd have to be a doofus to think otherwise.

Liberals believe in innocent until proven guilty.
Conservatives believe in guilty until proven innocent

You prove my point again.

No, I just stated a fact.

You just showed that you don't know what facts are.

Facts are those pesky little things that liberals like to ignore. :cuckoo:

Again- you are just showing again that you don't know what a fact is.

What this thread demonstrates though is

Liberals believe in innocent until proven guilty.
Conservatives believe in guilty until proven innocent

you are just showing again that you don't what a fact is

Hillary Clinton is someone who is corrupt, dishonest, untrustworthy, and who doesn't have a good track record. Those are FACTS about her.
What has she ever been indicted or convicted of?

Democrats want a known criminal in the White House. According to Rasmussen 71% of Democrat voters want her to keep running even if she's indicted. This is no surprise because Democrats have been putting criminals in office for decades. Half of all voters don't seem to mind for one reason or another. Seems the media has succeeded in dumbing down America.

Legally she can't if indicted.
IF

Not even if --

The Constitution states clearly the qualifications for President.

No Federal law can change that.

Here's a question. If the FBI revokes her security clearance, what then? Can a person who can't qualify for a security clearance be President?
A president has security clearances. There are no qualifiers to the job of president besides what is spelled out in the US Constitution.

You obviously don't know how security clearances work. The FBI and the FBI alone decides who has security clearance, not even the POTUS can over ride their decision, though of course they could theoretically fire FBI Directors until they find one willing to grant clearance to someone who has previously been denied.

No. No.

and nono.

The FBI does not override the powers granted to a president, and that is a total and full automatic security clearance upon oath of office.

A doofus is someone who doesn't ask questions. AKA a stupid partisan sheep.

As in the totally pathetic thing is, the woman belongs in prison and you doofuses are ready to elect her to be POTUS.

IF

Not even if --

Of course a federal law could change that.

"No party may nominate a candidate who is under federal investigation to fill ANY elected position."

Of course , such a law would mothball the Democratic Party, so that is unlikely to happen.

No. No.

and nono.

Is your answer disingenuous, or did you not grasp what he said?

Yes, Obummer has clearance. But he CANNOT override the FBI and grant clearance to any other person.

the FBI alone decides who has security clearance, not even the POTUS can over ride their decision,

I do. I suspect most people do. As for crimes... you people keep talking about Hillary's crimes, but you can never come up with a crime on her record.

RaftingRiver-1.jpg

Did Where_r_my_brains ever answer your question about what crime Hillary committed?

Why would anyone waste their time answering your stupid questions? It's CLEAR that you'd vote for her if there was video of her killing another human being.

Meanwhile , Trump is an asshole for wanting to build a wall :rofl: you liberals are retarded.
Ironically, that is the kind of thing that Drumpf brags about with HIS supporters.

IF

Not even if --

"No party may nominate a candidate who is under federal investigation to fill ANY elected position."

Of course , such a law would mothball the Democratic Party, so that is unlikely to happen.
1. The law you propose is blatantly unconstitutional.
2. Stupid on stilts.

RaftingRiver-1.jpg

Ironically, that is the kind of thing that Drumpf brags about with HIS supporters.

This thread isn't about Trump, want to start one about the many stupid things he's said, go right ahead.

The difference is, I will go in and say "Yep Trump does and says stupid shit" you and the other idiotic liberals who defend Hillary at all costs on the other hand.

IF

Not even if --

1. The law you propose is blatantly unconstitutional.
2. Stupid on stilts.

Unconstitional my ass. What kind of fucking moron thinks a law that keeps criminals out of office is unconstitutional? LOL

No. No.

and nono.

Is your answer disingenuous, or did you not grasp what he said?

Yes, Obummer has clearance. But he CANNOT override the FBI and grant clearance to any other person.

the FBI alone decides who has security clearance, not even the POTUS can over ride their decision,

The question posed had nothing to do with granting clearance to another person -- it had to do with the president him or herself, holding a security clearance.

FOCUS!

Forum List

Back