Over 70% Of Democrats Think Hillary Should Still Run Even If Indicted

Respectable voters don't believe in guilty until proven innocent.

You believe in guilty until proven innocent.

So you're saying that a person, indicted for espionage, along with all the accompaning charges should be considered for the office of President of the United States? Really?

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif
That's up to the voters....unless you can show us some law that legally disqualifies them.

Over 90% of the Republicans don't care that Reagan sold weapons to terrorists and used the proceeds to fund a secret/illegal war. He should have been impeached, but not one person on your side has even criticized him.

And nobody on your side criticized Bush for overplaying flawed intelligence in order to execute a pre-9/11 policy for regime change in Iraq.

In fact, I've never heard a republican voter criticize a republican politician for any crime.

Therefore, it shouldn't be surprising that Democrats would support Hillary regardless of her decision to use the wrong email server.

Jesus man, what the fuck would you do if, like Reagan, she sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation? You'd have her put in jail.
Not to mention the hundreds of Marines killed in Beirut.

Notice that Kennedy never made the Democrat nomination for President? There is a reason for that.

Indeed there is a reason. EVEN the DNC knew the rest of the country was smarter than the citizens of Massachussets.

That's up to the voters....unless you can show us some law that legally disqualifies them.

That is not what I asked. I will pose the question again...slowly.

So you're saying that a person, indicted for espionage, along with all the accompanying charges should be considered for the office of President of the United States? Really?

Now is a chance for you to prove yourself a man of character...or not.

Over 90% of the Republicans don't care that Reagan sold weapons to terrorists and used the proceeds to fund a secret/illegal war. He should have been impeached, but not one person on your side has even criticized him.

And nobody on your side criticized Bush for overplaying flawed intelligence in order to execute a pre-9/11 policy for regime change in Iraq.

In fact, I've never heard a republican voter criticize a republican politician for any crime.

Therefore, it shouldn't be surprising that Democrats would support Hillary regardless of her decision to use the wrong email server.

Jesus man, what the fuck would you do if, like Reagan, she sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation? You'd have her put in jail.

Your utter and sheer desperation is DULY NOTED!

Duly%20Noted_zps0t9imdmh.jpg

The Democrats' problem is too many of their supporters are convicted felons and therefore unqualified to vote. They're planning to give felons the right to vote, but unfortunately, once that happens, the Democratic politicians will legalize murder and rape because that's what their voters will want them to do.

So you're saying that a person, indicted for espionage, along with all the accompanying charges should be considered for the office of President of the United States? Really?

I am dealing with the legal aspect.......there are only 3 requirements for running for office of the President of the United States. EVERYTHING else is up to the voters. All of it.

The Democrats' problem is too many of their supporters are convicted felons and therefore unqualified to vote. They're planning to give felons the right to vote, but unfortunately, once that happens, the Democratic politicians will legalize murder and rape because that's what their voters will want them to do.
Felons can vote in 38 states.

If Nixon was a democrat he'd be a hero to all of the lefties here and they'd consider Watergate a right wing conspiracy.
Nixon was not a Democrat....he was a Republican...elected by Republicans....twice as VP and twice as President. A Republican supported by Republicans.
You didn't see 'if'?
And those Republicans helped bring Nixon down.
With HR Haldeman Clinton, the democrats excuse her nixon-ness, including Woodward and Bernstein.
Hypocrites deluxe.

[

Yeah- why am I not surprised that a Clinton critic- and Trump supporter would call a woman a c*nt.

That is all any woman is to your ilk

Already addressed, stupid.

As Bill Clinton sexually preyed on women, kunt Hillary acted as shock collar, attacking them and harassing them. Calling them "sluts and tramps."

Yeah, she is a real model for women.

I enjoy being able to remind everyone of how you look at women.

Yeah- why am I not surprised that a Clinton critic- and Trump supporter would call a woman a c*nt.

Respectable voters don't believe in guilty until proven innocent.

You believe in guilty until proven innocent.

So you're saying that a person, indicted for espionage, along with all the accompaning charges should be considered for the office of President of the United States? Really?

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

I think respectable persons consider a person innocent until proven guilty.

You believe in guilty until proven innocent

A president has security clearances. There are no qualifiers to the job of president besides what is spelled out in the US Constitution.

You obviously don't know how security clearances work. The FBI and the FBI alone decides who has security clearance, not even the POTUS can over ride their decision, though of course they could theoretically fire FBI Directors until they find one willing to grant clearance to someone who has previously been denied.
:lol:

No. No.

and nono.

The FBI does not override the powers granted to a president, and that is a total and full automatic security clearance upon oath of office.

You'd have to be a doofus to think otherwise.

A doofus is someone who doesn't ask questions. AKA a stupid partisan sheep.

As in the totally pathetic thing is, the woman belongs in prison and you doofuses are ready to elect her to be POTUS.

Once again- demonstrating my point:

Conservatives believe in guilty until proven innocent.

Liberals believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Shut up

First of all, I'm not a conservative. I'm more liberal than you on many things.

Conservatives(and Fair) believe in guilty until proven innocent.

Second of all , Democrats CLEARLY believe in guilty until proven Democrat.

Hillary is guilty of gross incompetence and espionage.

LOL- of course you are liberal

Meanwhile-

Conservatives(and you) believe in guilty until proven innocent.

I am dealing with the legal aspect.......there are only 3 requirements for running for office of the President of the United States. EVERYTHING else is up to the voters. All of it.

Not only do they believe in guilty until proven innocent, they want to ignore the Constitution.

Oh wait- that is the same thing.

[

As Bill Clinton sexually preyed on women, kunt Hillary acted as shock collar, attacking them and harassing them. Calling them "sluts and tramps."

Somebody calls Hillary a Kunt, and you in all your usual dishonesty claim that he's referring to ALL WOMEN!!!!!!

I tend to chuckle over this nonsense after looking at the way you degenerates treat all Republican women, not just Sarah Palin.

But the only quality you assholes need in a candidate is the ability to play a victim. If you rectums didn't have a constant supply of martyrs you wouldn't be able to function.

Okay; If you don't like the "C" word, how about, other more descriptive words:

1. LIAR
  2. CRIMINAL
  3. TRAITOR
  4. INCOMPETENT
  5. LOATHSOME
  6. EVIL
  7. VINDICTIVE
  8. VILE

[

Somebody calls Hillary a Kunt, and you in all your usual dishonesty claim that he's referring to ALL WOMEN!!!!!!

Somebody calls Barack Obama a n*gger, or Bernie Sanders a k*ke- yes I am saying that is how he looks at blacks and jews.

Somebody calls a woman a c*nt and yes- that is how he looks at women.

Only an asshole would ever call any woman a c*nt.

Nor am I surprised that you defend him doing so.

[

Somebody calls Barack Obama a n*gger, or Bernie Sanders a k*ke- yes I am saying that is how he looks at blacks and jews.

I'm not defending him. I'm just highly critical of your rationale and your party's constant double-standards.

Hillary Clinton isn't "a woman." Hillary Clinton is a pile of shit, A maggot, a virus.

That the Krooked Kunt has a vagina demeans females of every species, Clinton is the most reprehensible scumbag in the nation.

Forum List

Back