Over a Million Marched in Right to Life Rallies Across America

And as usual The Narrative of the media is to give all the coverage to crazy women dressed as vaginas and a few Islamos in airports who happened to ban women from their protest but that was never mentioned by the media.

View attachment 109536
The march for life is a ratings killer. It happens every year and the only people who care are at the marches and not watching the news.
Much more important that people watch women dressed as vaginas dropping F bombs every other word while demanding respect.
Just for reference, how many out of the 2+ million women marching last Saturday were dressed as scary vaginas?
None as far as I know were dressed as scary vaginas. Everyone thought they were hysterically funny in the mocking sort of way.

And as usual The Narrative of the media is to give all the coverage to crazy women dressed as vaginas and a few Islamos in airports who happened to ban women from their protest but that was never mentioned by the media.

View attachment 109536
The march for life is a ratings killer. It happens every year and the only people who care are at the marches and not watching the news.
Much more important that people watch women dressed as vaginas dropping F bombs every other word while demanding respect.
That's a one off event in protest of an unpopular President elected by a broken electoral system. Much more interesting than a march that happens every year and accomplishes nothing.
60% approval is being unpopular?

There is a reason the left are irrelevant in politics today, thanks for the reminder.
Alt Right factoid. Trump has about 41% today popularity rating.
From the same poll people who gave Hillary a 90% chance of winning.....

Ask those paid to march. They will surely point you in the right direction or you could just contact some of Soros buddies. You might even ask for a leadership position. It might be lucrative for you. Ask those coming off buses. Better chance of finding them, more than likely.
Yeah, the right doesn't pay people to march like the left does.
The right to life people certainly have the right to march.

And the women's movement with ten to fifteen times the other's number in turn out has an equal right to march.
Where's that money then? I got paid nothing.

I've heard it can be fairly lucrative, particularly if you get a leadership role.

And the women's movemeten to fifteen times the other's number in turn out has an equal right to march.

can I get a job like that------how much does it pay?
I heard Soro's paid 90 Million.

Yes, I can see you doing it on your own...

And the women's movement with ten to fifteen times the other's number in turn out has an equal right to march.

You must live in a Right to March State, thus you have no Union Protection.

Clippy.jpg

Union protection for what? I need no protection. I can, always have, negotiated for myself. I am my own best advocate. Nor would I protest, even if paid, in a protest against my and my families best interests.

Forum List

Back