Over half want to punch Phrump in a face

Probably the same ones condemning him for violence others create at his stops.

I think this is interesting seeing as how you're condemning Trump for his violent rhetoric, then posting things like this.

Absolutely pathetic.

Did I say I wanted to punch Phrump in the face? No, but it seems a lot of Americans do.

I think this is interesting seeing as how you're condemning Trump for his violent rhetoric, then posting things like this.

Absolutely pathetic.

Did I say I wanted to punch Phrump in the face? No, but it seems a lot of Americans do.
You wouldn't have the fucking balls to confront Trump and you know it.
You're apathetic loser.
You wouldn't qualify to clean Trump's toilet bowl.

Absolutely pathetic.

You're apathetic loser.
Trump only hires imported foreigners to do that job.

You weren't wrong.

trump-slap-vince.gif

Absolutely pathetic.

You're apathetic loser.

You wouldn't qualify for what was sticking to the porcelain.

I wouldn't want to punch Trump in the face unless it can be shown that the orange crap won't stain one's fist.

So, your answer is to assault him? Interesting...

My "answer"? Trump is a wealthy clown. I am not bothered that he is running for the GOP ticket. He will never be elected by the general population. I don't like Hillary either but she will be the next prez and it can't be any worse than Obama.

You people and your hate has put this country's needs on hold for 8 years. We have about had enough of that.

When you keep trying to pawn off gawwd and hatred as your choice for POTUS and you just don't seem to get it that YOU are the minority and you don't get that "we" are not with you and it just does not matter any more. You and your ilk have had your fun screwing the country to make Obama look bad.

You have called everyone that thinks you are stupid and wrong a liberal. I don't care. Just lose and go away. Go back under your rock and leave this country alone. You are not fit to govern. Hatred is not a responsible platform.

Forum List

Back