Over two-thirds of the continental USA covered with snow

Strange weather is part of GW, hater dupes. The whole Earth we're talking about getting hotter, and whacky, destructive weather, which is still happening, ALL climatologists agree, except for a few working for Big Oil and the Kochs...DUH.

What's strange about the weather? There is nothing happening now that hasn't happened many times and far worse....all when CO2 levels were "safe".

Just a reminder folks... the U.S. used to lead the world in science.

Now we lead the world in skepiticism :(

The HEART of science is skepticism. Look it up. Another interesting fact is that skeptics have a higher scientific literacy rate than the AGW "believers".

In this kind of cold snowy weather--it's definitely going to lead to skepticism. Again no one gets PAID for saying that there is no such thing as Global Warming. My meteorologist (locally) simply refers to it as natural climate change that has been going on since the beginning of time.

Yea bro... research is stupid let's try to convince people not to give a fuck :cuckoo:

To date the AGW fraudsters have received over 100 billion dollars of taxpayer money. For that "investment" they can now tell us that for the mere expenditure of 76 TRILLION dollars they think they can lower the global temperature by one degree....in 100 years....maybe.

To give you an idea of just how much money that is, the entire Manhattan Project and all of its ancillaries cost a paltry 32 billion (adjusted for inflation), and from that we got nuclear power and a whole host of other technological advances.

So much for the Anthropogenic global warming abracadabra. No argument is more convincing that hard cold reality hitting you in the face. After this winter, the warmist cult be a laughing stock.

Over two-thirds of the contiguous USA covered with snow | Watts Up With That?

Readers may recall our story from Dec 15th, 2013: Over half the USA covered in snow, the most in 11 years

Now, it’ even more.

Area Covered By Snow: 67.4%
Area Covered Last Month: 48.1%

nsm_depth_2014020705_national.jpg

At least seven people have died in the worst heat wave in Argentina since records began.

The Government has declared a state of emergency as temperatures rose to over 45C in Santiago del Estero, where the victims lived, and other northern provinces in the country.

Hundreds of people had to be assessed by medical professionals, with doctors warning people to shelter indoors during the hottest hours of the day.

The intense heat has been exacerbated by power cuts and water shortages which have lasted for two weeks in some parts of Buenos Aires.

Seven people die in the worst heat wave ever recorded in Argentina - Americas - World - The Independent

This was less than two months ago.

Australian heatwaves more frequent, hotter and longer: Climate Council report

Australian heatwaves more frequent, hotter and longer: Climate Council report - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The southern hemisphere is roasting away.

Yeah, no. Go back and look at the history of Australia and this is nothing new. Add to that the fact that Australia is 76% desert and it should not surprise anyone that it's hot.

Do you hate all science or just some science that disagrees with your preconceived world view?

No I just hate the Earth iis doing what it always had and it can't see fit to snow where I am.

Last edited:
Tell you what sport? SINCE YOU think WE have such an effect on the planet? Let us see if WE can change the rotation of the Earth's AXIS?

:lol: That was actually a bad choice of challenges. Someone is bound to tell you how it happens, and it's gonna give these guys a false sense of accomplishment.

What's disturbing is that for some reason, you think that science and skepticism are opposites of each other. In reality, a healthy amount of skepticism is necessary in order for scientific study and discovery to be meaningful and valid.

So much for the Anthropogenic global warming abracadabra. No argument is more convincing that hard cold reality hitting you in the face. After this winter, the warmist cult be a laughing stock.

Readers may recall our story from Dec 15th, 2013: Over half the USA covered in snow, the most in 11 years

Now, it’ even more.

At least seven people have died in the worst heat wave in Argentina since records began.

The Government has declared a state of emergency as temperatures rose to over 45C in Santiago del Estero, where the victims lived, and other northern provinces in the country.

Hundreds of people had to be assessed by medical professionals, with doctors warning people to shelter indoors during the hottest hours of the day.

The intense heat has been exacerbated by power cuts and water shortages which have lasted for two weeks in some parts of Buenos Aires.

Seven people die in the worst heat wave ever recorded in Argentina - Americas - World - The Independent

This was less than two months ago.

Australian heatwaves more frequent, hotter and longer: Climate Council report

Australian heatwaves more frequent, hotter and longer: Climate Council report - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The southern hemisphere is roasting away.

This was also less than two months ago:

The so-called "polar vortex" of dense, frigid air blamed for at least 21 cold-related deaths across the country spread to the East and the Deep South on Tuesday, shattering records that in some cases had stood for more than a century.

Temperatures on Tuesday morning were already at 8 degrees in Atlanta and 6 degrees below zero at a remote weather station in the north Georgia mountains -- the coldest temperatures in the state for years. Temperatures hit lows in parts of West Virginia not felt for 25 years, while the extreme cold in Virginia beat record lows that had stood since the late 1950s. The National Weather Service said the mercury bottomed out at 3 degrees before sunrise at Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshal International Airport, with a wind chill of minus 16.

New York City's Central Park broke a 118-year-record Tuesday morning when the temperature there dropped to 4 degrees. It's previous record of 6 degrees had stood since 1896, according to MyFoxNY.com.

'Polar vortex' breaks temperature records in southern and eastern parts of US | Fox News

"Arrogant" like thinking I know more than scientists who spend their lives studying this thing just because it is snowing outside.

Fallacy: Appeal to authority.

So now its an authority. Glad to see you're teachable.

However, his conclusion that you were arrogant had nothing to do with the particular views of any authority.

:eusa_eh:

I want you to do me a favor. I want you to go back to his post. Then go back to my post. Then go back to your post. Then come back and reply to this post. And then say something that actually makes sense this time.

Well, I certainly didn't follow my own advice about returning to thread topics, but it was so touching to see you try to use Argumentum AB Auctorite, I couldn't pass it up.

The country could be covered with snow from Port Angeles to Key West, but if the global temperature has not dropped and remained down for, let's say, 30 years, it's completely irrelevant. This is just weather vs climate nonsense.

The other point was that Argument from Authority really has no application to his contention at all. His argument was that it is arrogant to believe one is justified in rejecting the world's climate experts because it's snowing outside. The argument concerns arrogance, not the climate. The "authorities" have said absolutely nothing about whether or not you're arrogant. The only role the authorities fulfill there is to exist. Do you understand?

This is why you should not make up stories about yourself. Just like our mothers used to say "When first we practice to deceive, what a tangled web we weave". *

*The internet tells me that actually comes from Sir Walter Scott, but Mom made it real, didn't she?

so much for the anthropogenic global warming abracadabra. No argument is more convincing that hard cold reality hitting you in the face. After this winter, the warmist cult be a laughing stock.

over two-thirds of the contiguous usa covered with snow | watts up with that?

readers may recall our story from dec 15th, 2013: Over half the usa covered in snow, the most in 11 years

now, it’ even more.

Area covered by snow: 67.4%
area covered last month: 48.1%

Cool!

Do you hate all science or just some science that disagrees with your preconceived world view?

I have no problem with science. It's con men peddling abracadabra that I have a problem with. Many things labeled as "science" often turn out to be huge swindles.

Patty Cake, you wouldn't know science if it bit you in the ass. You are proven that repeatedly on this very board.:razz:

Now, it’ even more.

You think that is something, if I drop a tennis ball it goes down but then it goes right back up. I've disproved gravity!!! :eusa_pray:

Now, it’ even more.

You think that is something, if I drop a tennis ball it goes down but then it goes right back up. I've disproved gravity!!! :eusa_pray:

the only thing you proved is that you're a moron.

I have no problem with science. It's con men peddling abracadabra that I have a problem with. Many things labeled as "science" often turn out to be huge swindles.

Patty Cake, you wouldn't know science if it bit you in the ass. You are proven that repeatedly on this very board.:razz:

How ironic.

Forum List

Back