Over/under on when the left & their pawns in the media shift from "muh Russians" to "Obstruction"

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
I mean, we all know that the "muh Russians" narrative is a fabricated story that is being used to damage Trump's presidency.

To be fair, there have been a few RARE rational voices from the left (Dershowitz).

But as things drag on & it becomes more & more obvious that there is no meat on the bone with this attack plan, our friends on the left are going to have to shift gears - and they know it.

CNN just acknowledged that "President Donald Trump may have nothing to hide when it comes to alleged links between his campaign and Russia..."

Hell, even Obscene Maxine Waters has admitted that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump & Russia - so sad...

So, it is just a matter of time before they fabricate another bullshit story to conduct the next witch hunt against President Trump.

My money is on "obstruction of justice" - they have already hinted at this, I know. But I am talking about when will it become the PRIMARY narrative; which will mean that they will have to privately admit defeat and start the drumbeats on a new attack plan!

If you think they will come up with something different, feel free to chime in!

Anyway - over/under - I say 2 weeks and I'm gonna take the UNDER

What say you?

I mean, we all know that the "muh Russians" narrative is a fabricated story that is being used to damage Trump's presidency.

To be fair, there have been a few RARE rational voices from the left (Dershowitz).

But as things drag on & it becomes more & more obvious that there is no meat on the bone with this attack plan, our friends on the left are going to have to shift gears - and they know it.

CNN just acknowledged that "President Donald Trump may have nothing to hide when it comes to alleged links between his campaign and Russia..."

Hell, even Obscene Maxine Waters has admitted that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump & Russia - so sad...

So, it is just a matter of time before they fabricate another bullshit story to conduct the next witch hunt against President Trump.

My money is on "obstruction of justice" - they have already hinted at this, I know. But I am talking about when will it become the PRIMARY narrative; which will mean that they will have to privately admit defeat and start the drumbeats on a new attack plan!

What say you?

WASHINGTON ― The former head of the CIA said he has seen intelligence about interactions between President Donald Trump’s campaign associates and Russian officials that made him believe there was a need for the ongoing FBI investigation into possible collusion.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign,” former CIA chief John Brennan told lawmakers on Tuesday during a House Intelligence Committee hearing. By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”

Obstruction of justice is a crime and as such an impeachable offense.
Yes it is

But the sad thing (sad for our friends on the left anyway) is that you still need proof and actual evidence

If all of this BS produces nothing but a process crime the Dems can forget 2018. The people are enjoying a better economy and looking forward to the future; the libs are looking back at a bullshit story about the Russians and why a grandmother didn't win the presidency of the United States.
We may be watching a break up of the democrat party before this is over.
Support the media they are leading the dems off the cliff.

Yes it is. But the sad thing (sad for our friends on the left anyway) is that you still need proof and actual evidence
It should be cleared up quickly then, since Trump has nothing to hide and should be providing the FBI with all the answers it needs to exonerate him.

What say you?

WASHINGTON ― The former head of the CIA said he has seen intelligence about interactions between President Donald Trump’s campaign associates and Russian officials that made him believe there was a need for the ongoing FBI investigation into possible collusion.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign,” former CIA chief John Brennan told lawmakers on Tuesday during a House Intelligence Committee hearing. By the time he left the CIA on Jan. 20, Brennan continued, he had “unresolved questions” as to whether the Russians were successful in getting Americans “to work on their behalf, again, either in a witting or unwitting fashion.”
Trump will skate

A new line of attack will be pushed

Book it

Under 2 weeks? That's my estimate

Yes it is

But the sad thing (sad for our friends on the left anyway) is that you still need proof and actual evidence

I hope there won't be any proof- I hope that there won't be any actual obstruction of justice.

But I welcome the investigation and if there is actual evidence, let the chips fall as they may.

What say you?

Trump will skate

Oh Trump will skate- that is what Trump does- but the scandal will continue.

Because Trump will get bored and tweet about it- and stir it up again and again.

Meanwhile the investigation continues.

cb051917dAPR_zpszgjfuudy.jpg

Why doesn't Trump just reveal what his representatives were talking to the Russians about and we can move on

All these meetings must have been documented. All legal meetings with foreign must be. Why doesn't Trump just release the records

Most scandals end with the culprit being taken down by the cover-up, not the original allegations of the scandal. Destroying and neutralizing the original allegations of the scandal is the purpose of the cover-up.

Why doesn't Trump just reveal what his representatives were talking to the Russians about and we can move on

All these meetings must have been documented. All legal meetings with foreign must be. Why doesn't Trump just release the records

The meetings exist in the dreams of democrats. That's where the records must be.

What say you?

Funny you started a thread on this, I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. I am seeing a subtle signs and I bet it will get worse.

The meetings exist in the dreams of democrats. That's where the records must be.

????
We know the meetings took place- Flynn met with the Russians, Sessions met with the Russians, Manafort met with the Russians.

Forum List

Back