Oversight Committee

LMAO No one is silencing them. The Dem lead house is having investigation after investigation and hearing after hearing.

Hope they spend all of 2019 on their fools errand.

Those nice folks are paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.
Contempt against Barr Silencing Mueller Trump afraid to answer questions etc etc etc If a dem did that you'd pee in your pants you'd be so angry

And you are so full of shit its a wonder you can walk.

If what happened to Trump happened to a Dem I'd be saying the same.

I'm an Independent and owe no allegiance to either the Dems or the Reps.

If what happened to Trump had happened to your hero Hitlery you'd be singing a different tune and boy would you.

Suck it up buttercup. Its going to be a bumpy ride. Trump will win in 2020 and then you will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and grasp at straws to try and hang something, anything on Trump.

I'll be LMAO watching you do it. Bonehead.
30 years your republican pals have been after hillary And zippo nothing just BS Now you have a proven pussy grabbing scumbag in our WH and all you nitwits protect him?
shows how corrupt DC actually is doesn't it? shouldn't take 30 years to put a criminal behind bars.

LMAO No one is silencing them. The Dem lead house is having investigation after investigation and hearing after hearing.

Contempt against Barr Silencing Mueller Trump afraid to answer questions etc etc etc If a dem did that you'd pee in your pants you'd be so angry

If what happened to Trump had happened to your hero Hitlery you'd be singing a different tune and boy would you.

Suck it up buttercup. Its going to be a bumpy ride. Trump will win in 2020 and then you will have four more years to moan, groan, complain and grasp at straws to try and hang something, anything on Trump.

30 years your republican pals have been after hillary And zippo nothing just BS Now you have a proven pussy grabbing scumbag in our WH and all you nitwits protect him?

Oh there is plenty about Hitlery. I work with many ex military and if they had done what she did with her server they would be in Leavenworth.

Oh so Trump is a pussy grabber. You have a picture of him grabbing someone's pussy or is that just what you want to believe.

For a scumbag he's doing a damned fine job. UE is the lowest its been in fifty years, the economy is going great guns and there are jobs everywhere.

If this is how a scumbag runs the country I'll take that scumbag every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

You sir can piss the fuck off. Bonehead.

shows how corrupt DC actually is doesn't it? shouldn't take 30 years to put a criminal behind bars.
Right it shouldn't Maybe if they had more than bullshit they'd have done better? The lady was more honest and far more able to handle the duties of a President than trump She just messed up

Oh there is plenty about Hitlery. I work with many ex military and if they had done what she did with her server they would be in Leavenworth.

Oh so Trump is a pussy grabber. You have a picture of him grabbing someone's pussy or is that just what you want to believe.

For a scumbag he's doing a damned fine job. UE is the lowest its been in fifty years, the economy is going great guns and there are jobs everywhere.

If this is how a scumbag runs the country I'll take that scumbag every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Damn shame an AH like you can't see past the POS in our WH Ask his farmer friends how he's doing Ask those with 2 jobs trying to make ends meet then ask all those middle class folks how their tax cuts are doing Trump is a loud mouth racist scum and you and he go together very well

Damn shame an AH like you can't see past the POS in our WH Ask his farmer friends how he's doing Ask those with 2 jobs trying to make ends meet then ask all those middle class folks how their tax cuts are doing Trump is a loud mouth racist scum and you and he go together very well

LMAO Under his Presidency you can have three jobs if you want them.

I enjoy my tax cut. If you don't like a tax cut you can send it back. The Govt. would take it.

Oh and Farmers are doing okay as well.

Trump is a damned fine POTUS even though a bonehead like you would never admit it.

Take a hike dipshit. You sure are funny though.

I enjoy my tax cut. If you don't like a tax cut you can send it back. The Govt. would take it.

Trump is a damned fine POTUS even though a bonehead like you would never admit it.

Got anymore BS You're a joke
2019 Is The Year Farmers Will Feel The Pain From Trump's Trade Wars

https://www.forbes.com/.../2019-is-the-year-farmers-will-feel-the-pain-from-trumps-tr...

Got anymore BS You're a joke
2019 Is The Year Farmers Will Feel The Pain From Trump's Trade Wars

https://www.forbes.com/.../2019-is-the-year-farmers-will-feel-the-pain-from-trumps-tr...

Speaking of jokes. That would be you.

You sure are full of BS.

Right it shouldn't Maybe if they had more than bullshit they'd have done better? The lady was more honest and far more able to handle the duties of a President than trump She just messed up
again, the congress has no judicial power. and those that did protect hitlery. the tarmac meeting is obstruction. it's amazing how your eyes are wide shut on many things.

Tell us, how many pieces of meaningful legislation did she offer up in the senate? I believe she co-authored 1, but I could be wrong, and if I remember correctly, it had something to do with a Post Office.

What business has/had she ever run?

Let me tell you, if not for her husband, she would be a NOBODY! She was probably a decent lawyer, since her biggest claim to fame was getting a rapist off, but hey, that is how our justice system works...………….and that is INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty! Last I heard, Mueller decided he had insufficient evidence to bring charges against Trump, which means NO TRIAL where he can be found guilty, ergo, under our justice system, he is INNOCENT!

Forum List

Back