Own guns, learn how to use them, fight the anti-gun nimrods.

I know precisely what the OP is getting at. The more the population arms itself, the more difficult it will be to disarm us and/or overthrow the right to keep and bear arms.
Keep believing that.
The gun manufacturers and the NRA must love you.
I've had guns for well over 40 years and never believed that, once.

That BS has made the rounds of republicans since the late 80's........................of course, every time THEY aren't in office, it's the same shit.

Keep believing that.

That BS has made the rounds of republicans since the late 80's........................of course, every time THEY aren't in office, it's the same shit.

You've had guns for well over 40 years but you don't like the companies that made those guns for well over 40 years, or an organization that represents your right to have guns for well over 40 years?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

bullshit.gif

Keep believing that.

Keep believing that the more Americans actively support the right to keep and bear arms, the securer the right is? That's a no-brainer. What are you trippin' on?

You've had guns for well over 40 years but you don't like the companies that made those guns for well over 40 years, or an organization that represents your right to have guns for well over 40 years?
I don't mind the gun makers, I just don't go out and buy guns every year, I have 5, and that suites me just fine.
I can't stand the NRA, I'm glad I canceled my American Rifleman subscription in 1989 or 1990.
Now I really despise them, TRAITORS.
Yeah, THIS is BULLSHIT.
G. Kline Preston, a conservative lawyer in Nashville with business connections to Russia, introduces then-NRA president David Keene to Torshin, a powerful senator in Russia and close to President Vladimir Putin. Torshin, who styles himself as a gun enthusiast, is a lifetime NRA member. Around this time, Torshin’s young female aide, Maria Butina, creates Right to Bear Arms, a Russian version of the NRA and the first group of its kind in the country.

Butina and Torshin host Keene and other American gun rights advocates at the Right to Bear Arms annual meeting in Moscow. Two hundred people take part in the event.

Keene reportedly enlists John Bolton, a notable rightwing hawk who will serve as President Trump’s National Security Adviser, to record a video for Right to Bear Arms promoting the merits of loose gun laws. “Were the Russian national government to grant a broader right to bear arms to its people, it would be creating a partnership with its citizens that would better allow for the protection of mothers, children and families without in any way compromising the integrity of the Russian state,” Bolton said.

Butina and Torshin attend the NRA’s annual meeting in Indianapolis, where Butina is treated as a VIP. She presents a plaque to then-NRA president Jim Porter.

The NRA has been a Russian asset for a long time, along with republicans.

I don't mind the gun makers, I just don't go out and buy guns every year, I have 5, and that suites me just fine.
I can't stand the NRA, I'm glad I canceled my American Rifleman subscription in 1989 or 1990.
Now I really despise them, TRAITORS.

Yeah, THIS is BULLSHIT.
G. Kline Preston, a conservative lawyer in Nashville with business connections to Russia, introduces then-NRA president David Keene to Torshin, a powerful senator in Russia and close to President Vladimir Putin. Torshin, who styles himself as a gun enthusiast, is a lifetime NRA member. Around this time, Torshin’s young female aide, Maria Butina, creates Right to Bear Arms, a Russian version of the NRA and the first group of its kind in the country.

Butina and Torshin host Keene and other American gun rights advocates at the Right to Bear Arms annual meeting in Moscow. Two hundred people take part in the event.

Keene reportedly enlists John Bolton, a notable rightwing hawk who will serve as President Trump’s National Security Adviser, to record a video for Right to Bear Arms promoting the merits of loose gun laws. “Were the Russian national government to grant a broader right to bear arms to its people, it would be creating a partnership with its citizens that would better allow for the protection of mothers, children and families without in any way compromising the integrity of the Russian state,” Bolton said.

Butina and Torshin attend the NRA’s annual meeting in Indianapolis, where Butina is treated as a VIP. She presents a plaque to then-NRA president Jim Porter.

The NRA has been a Russian asset for a long time, along with republicans.

NRA has been a Russian asset for a long time, along with Republicans? That's some industrial-strength Blue Anon shit right there, son. You keep talking like that and someone's gonna red-flag you.

:laughing0301:

Keep believing that the more Americans actively support the right to keep and bear arms, the securer the right is? That's a no-brainer. What are you trippin' on?
WTF?
What are you trippin' on?

I don't write letters to the media every week to support the 1st amendment.
I don't stand on the corner screaming about my grievances to support my 1st amendment rights.
I don't cause trouble with the police so I can support my 4th amendment rights.
I don't walk into a police station, admit to crimes so I can support my 5th amendment rights.
I don't get arrested purposely, to support my 8th amendment rights.

AND only in certain circumstances do I carry my pistol to go anywhere to support my 2nd amendment rights.

I don't need to 'actively' support them, they aren't going anywhere, anytime soon.
Regardless of the 30 year campaign by republicans who claim otherwise, of course, when they aren't in power.

WTF?
What are you trippin' on?

I don't write letters to the media every week to support the 1st amendment.
I don't stand on the corner screaming about my grievances to support my 1st amendment rights.
I don't cause trouble with the police so I can support my 4th amendment rights.
I don't walk into a police station, admit to crimes so I can support my 5th amendment rights.
I don't get arrested purposely, to support my 8th amendment rights.

AND only in certain circumstances do I carry my pistol to go anywhere to support my 2nd amendment rights.

I don't need to 'actively' support them, they aren't going anywhere, anytime soon.
Regardless of the 30 year campaign by republicans who claim otherwise, of course, when they aren't in power.

Hope you have a permit for that pistol there, son.

NRA has been a Russian asset for a long time, along with Republicans?
YES, they have.
WTF, are they doing in Moscow, on July 4th?

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.
That's some industrial-strength Blue Anon shit right there, son. You keep talking like that and someone's gonna red-flag you.

:laughing0301:
"Blue" Anon?
Is that the subsidiary of Q Anon?

The disease is spreading.
Not only are republicans traitors, but they're also nuts too.
Then again, look who they defend and support.

YES, they have.
WTF, are they doing in Moscow, on July 4th?

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

"Blue" Anon?
Is that the subsidiary of Q Anon?

The disease is spreading.
Not only are republicans traitors, but they're also nuts too.
Then again, look who they defend and support.

But in certain circumstances you do carry a pistol to go anywhere to support your 2nd amendment rights. And you don't have a concealed carry permit.

Tell me more about this "anywhere" you carry a pistol without a permit. You do know that you've already committed several felonies, right? I mean, even a law-abiding gun-owner with a concealed carry permit can't carry "anywhere." Or don't you know that?

Maybe you should have paid attention to the NRA. They're a good source of information about the safe and legal use of firearms.

Just trying to keep you out of the ass-pound prison, mate.

Keep believing that.

R (1).jpg

Forum List

Back