Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

You don't speak for any faction of Independent voters. You are simply painting us all with your broad brush of magaturd feelz. I believe there's more critical thinking in the majority of Independent voters than you understand, with your feelz and all. It's why your tribe lost.
I am not speaking for all independent voters I am reporting what the polls say when independents are asked about the issues.

The polls say Biden is losing them on COVID,Afghanistan and they totally break from democrats on guns and freedom of speech.

Do try to keep up AVERAGE in Los Angeles is $4.354

Premium right down the street is $4.79.

I posted the link to actual prices.

Best Gas Prices & Local Gas Stations in Los Angeles County, CA

Not someone trying to make headlines but actual real time prices. $3.79

I am not speaking for all independent voters I am reporting what the polls say when independents are asked about the issues.

The polls say Biden is losing them on COVID,Afghanistan and they totally break from democrats on guns and freedom of speech.
Are polls supposed to be important now? I can never tell these days. Being 'fake' and all...

Okay :dunno: That's nice. How does this prevent us from hating magaturds again? Did you already lose the gist of my point?

I posted the link to actual prices.

Best Gas Prices & Local Gas Stations in Los Angeles County, CA

Not someone trying to make headlines but actual real time prices. $3.79
Sam's club and Costco! Try real Gas stations.
Gas Buddy for Chevron Los Angeles is $4.99 for regular $5,29 for Premium.

Are polls supposed to be important now? I can never tell these days. Being 'fake' and all...

Okay :dunno: That's nice. How does this prevent us from hating magaturds again? Did you already lose the gist of my point?
So…if you don’t even know how independents think politically. How can you speak to what they all hate?

I never understood the thinking that the afghan army wouldn't collapse, but even the Taliban were surprised it happened so fast. I didn't realize the Taliban could move so quickly.
So, do you apologize Trump didn’t have a plan? Or are you a liar?

Sam's club and Costco! Try real Gas stations.
Gas Buddy for Chevron Los Angeles is $4.99 for regular $5,29 for Premium.

Even then the argument is people should be upset because a few small pockets charge high prices. Nothing a president can do about that.

Where are all the biden voters....some posters say here that they have yet to support biden...what do you call it then. You insult the lives of those that just died because of Biden. You insult those that have been abandoned by this regime in afghanistan...didn't keep promises, behaved like cowards, armed WELL the enemy, LEFT their WORK ANIMALS, and left like the cowards these woke generals they are..and then you say you have YET to support Biden. oh no. You don't get off that easy. OWN IT, HYPOCRITES.

Biden voters are not worried about failure, they are too busy celebrating his 17 GREATEST Achievements!

he is not. What Trump did is fair game. HR McMaster admits Trump's signing of the agreement was a surrender to the Taliban.
At this point trump would have been getting blame for the pullout if he actually went through with it IF HE WERE STILL PRESIDENT

Which he is not

biden owns this fiasco lock, stock and barrel

He did not make the military decisions.

True, Xi Jinping made the military decisions, Biden just took the bribes.

Again what did Trump do to get Americans out? There is no evidence that thousands of Americans have been left behind.

Trump isn't President anymore, you Nazis defrauded the election to install Resident Biden, knowing full well that he is compromised. This is the result.

Your Orange God lost but you are too much of an emotional snowflake to accept the results of a free and fair election.

LOL

He lost by allowing you Fascists to rig the election using the Chinese biological weapon as cover. Unsecured mail in ballots, no signature match, ballot harvesting, allowing voting past deadlines, relaxing chain of custody. Regardless of what Dominion did or did not do, there was massive and widescale- systematic fraud in this election.

So now Biden was the Commander in Chief who decided to put us in Afghanistan.

This is funny, but it's also terribly sad.
No he was a congress crook in 2001--who voted for the war in Afghanistan, which you know but have chosen to try to blow smoke over MAC. You have problems with the TRUTH....

Even then the argument is people should be upset because a few small pockets charge high prices. Nothing a president can do about that.
so creepy joe is incompetent. I agree.

So now Biden was the Commander in Chief who decided to put us in Afghanistan.

This is funny, but it's also terribly sad.
he was a senator that voted for it!!!! you're still confused.

Forum List

Back