Oz in 2024?

If Trump is unable or unwilling to make the run, Oz could make a tremendous candidate to defeat Brandon.

"Oz- The Great and Powerful" is a tremendous slogan that would contrast nicely with the weak, milquetoast candidate that the other side will be offering.

Wait, are we sure he's a natural born citizen?

Yes, whether or not I can come up with someone else better is irrelevant.
It's YOUR party, the onus is on YOU to come up with better candidates than those two lame-assed Cheney clones.
If those are the best you an come up with, your party is no better than the lame-assed warmonger democrat douchebags that you claim to oppose.
LOL! YOU CAN"T COME UP WITH ANY DEMOCRAT TO VOTE FOR!!!!!!!!
These are the probable 8 GOP candidates in 2024, good luck beating ANY of them with nothing...except voter fraud....
1st in his West Point class Mike Pompeo (best resume' of anyone ever, Sec of State, CIA Director)
DJT, aka "45" (like him or not he did a good job)
Ron Desantis (very popular governor)
Nikki Haley (very capable governor and UN rep)
Ted Cruz (runner-up in 2016)
Mike Pence (very competent and honorable man)
Dan Crenshaw, Navy Seal (no-nonsense congressman)
Jim Jordan (energetic congressman from OH)

These are the probable 8 GOP candidates in 2024, good luck beating ANY of them with nothing...except voter fraud....
1st in his West Point class Mike Pompeo (best resume' of anyone ever, Sec of State, CIA Director)
I will take any of that bunch except Nikki Haley who can appeal to moderates.

The rest are MAGA

Nobody can come up with a democrat candidate to vote for.

Like I said, neither Haley nor Crenshaw will go anywhere, with the GOP headed firmly in the populist direction....Both are cut from the same globalist neocon Bushbot cloth that Trump voters detest.

Pence....roflmfao

If Trump is unable or unwilling to make the run, Oz could make a tremendous candidate to defeat Brandon.

"Oz- The Great and Powerful" is a tremendous slogan that would contrast nicely with the weak, milquetoast candidate that the other side will be offering.

Now THAT is funny.

Thanks

Nobody can come up with a democrat candidate to vote for.
Like I said, neither Haley nor Crenshaw will go anywhere, with the GOP headed firmly in the populist direction....Both are cut from the same globalist neocon Bushbot cloth that Trump voters detest.
Pence....roflmfao
Nikki Haley would snatch more democrat votes than any other candidate.
Dan Crenshaw and his eye-patch would also get bi-partisan support.
Neither of them are technically "globalists" in the same way Mitt Romney was.
Who says they are "globalists"? IMHO either would bring back Lightheizer and Navarro to manage trade and the economy.

Nikki Haley would snatch more democrat votes than any other candidate.
Dan Crenshaw and his eye-patch would also get bi-partisan support.
Neither of them are technically "globalists" in the same way Mitt Romney was.
Who says they are "globalists"? IMHO either would bring back Lightheizer and Navarro to manage trade and the economy.
This is exactly the kind of chickenshit that led me to leave the GOP for good back in '95.

You're actually fool enough to believe that the left would want to work with you, if only you could show them that you're all "bipartisan".

It's rudderless dudes like you who gave us Trump.

This is exactly the kind of chickenshit that led me to leave the GOP for good back in '95.
You're actually fool enough to believe that the left would want to work with you, if only you could show them that you're all "bipartisan".
It's rudderless dudes like you who gave us Trump.
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
You sound like someone who could vote for Xiden and Kamala.
I never said ANYTHING about "working with" anyone, my post said they would "snatch democrat votes" the same way Trump got democrat votes in 2016.
We're not "rudderless", we have "America First" policies.
Who do you have? Jeb Bush? Liz Cheney? Bill Kristol?

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
You sound like someone who could vote for Xiden and Kamala.
I never said ANYTHING about "working with" anyone, my post said they would "snatch democrat votes" the same way Trump got democrat votes in 2016.
We're not "rudderless", we have "America First" policies.
Who do you have? Jeb Bush? Liz Cheney? Bill Kristol?
No, YOU have the Bushes, Kristol and the rest of the neocon turds....Up to and including Haley and Crenshaw....Those two globalist schmendricks are as "America first" as the greasy hack Romney.

You'd vote for Beelzebub himself, if he had a cool story behind him and an (R) by his name.

No, YOU have the Bushes, Kristol and the rest of the neocon turds....Up to and including Haley and Crenshaw....Those two globalist schmendricks are as "America first" as the greasy hack Romney.
You'd vote for Beelzebub himself, if he had a cool story behind him and an (R) by his name.
We have a difference of opinion as to wtf a globalist is.
IMHO you're either a "globalist" like Romney, the Bushes, Krystol, and those backed by the "Chamber of Commerce". By definition they support all things China and low priced imports. Globalists OPPOSE "America First" policies like bringing back US manufacturing and fair tariffs, and stopping China's bullshit.

I oppose Liz Cheney, Bill Krystol, the Bushes, Romney, and all globalists, be they Republican or democrat.

Just saying, your last post was way off the mark.

Forum List

Back