🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PA AG refuses to prosecute corrupt Philly democrats

While saying public corruption made her "sick," Kane said the sting was flawed and tainted by racism, and could not have led to successful prosecutions.

"Corruption" makes "her sick" and she has all the evidence necessary to prosecute but political correctness takes precedence? That makes ME sick. Criminals should be prosecuted regardless of race. To NOT prosecute a prosecutable crime is a crime in and of itself. More putrid politics and backroom shenanigans.

While saying public corruption made her "sick," Kane said the sting was flawed and tainted by racism, and could not have led to successful prosecutions.

"Corruption" makes "her sick" and she has all the evidence necessary to prosecute but political correctness takes precedence? That makes ME sick. Criminals should be prosecuted regardless of race. To NOT prosecute a prosecutable crime is a crime in and of itself. More putrid politics and backroom shenanigans.

In this case the prosecutor rightly believes she may face legal repercussions for destroying the investigation. Meanwhile the dirty pols are laughing it up:

"Attorney General Kathleen Kane (D) has hired attorney Richard Sprague as she deals with the fallout of news of a corruption investigation revealed earlier this week by the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Kane’s spokesman Joe Peters confirmed Kane’s decision, saying she’s paying Sprague with her personal money and not using taxpayer money. The Inquirer reported Sprague is representing her in possible defamation lawsuits."

Read more: AG Kane hires attorney amid fallout of corruption investigation | WPMT FOX43

In this case the prosecutor rightly believes she may face legal repercussions for destroying the investigation. Meanwhile the dirty pols are laughing it up:

"Attorney General Kathleen Kane (D) has hired attorney Richard Sprague as she deals with the fallout of news of a corruption investigation revealed earlier this week by the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Kane’s spokesman Joe Peters confirmed Kane’s decision, saying she’s paying Sprague with her personal money and not using taxpayer money. The Inquirer reported Sprague is representing her in possible defamation lawsuits."

Read more: AG Kane hires attorney amid fallout of corruption investigation | WPMT FOX43

Kane may be more on the up-and-up and I imagined (especially if she's using her own money to pay Sprague). I hope she reconsiders dropping the case though. Perhaps she's simply postponing the matter until she has more evidence. We can hope for the best.

If she prosecutes these people, how will she get their constituent's votes when she runs for gov?

Kane may be more on the up-and-up and I imagined (especially if she's using her own money to pay Sprague). I hope she reconsiders dropping the case though. Perhaps she's simply postponing the matter until she has more evidence. We can hope for the best.

Regrettably this looks like a case of political "justice" and screw the public.

The irony of this, of course, is that the prosecution won’t proceed as a consequence of the ignorance, hate, and racism you and many others on the right practice and endorse.

Funny, even Philly's BLACK district attorney has a problem with the actions of the WHITE state attorney general who trashed the investigation (in which 5 Philly pols were taped accepting bribes) because, she CLAIMS, it was racially motivated. She charged those who questioned her actions with being racist and sexist. I wonder if she will prosecute them?
She could have pursued both the investigation AND her sense of racial injustice but CHOSE to trash 3 years of work.
Perhaps before rushing to point fingers you should actually know something about the subject matter.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...ms_blasts_attorney_general_in_sting_case.html

What do you expect from a state that specifically exempts unions from stalking and harassment laws?

What do you expect from a state that specifically exempts unions from stalking and harassment laws?

Justice is justice regardless of the state and this situation screams for a federal investigation into the motivations and potential criminal actions of the state AG.

The irony of this, of course, is that the prosecution won’t proceed as a consequence of the ignorance, hate, and racism you and many others on the right practice and endorse.

These democrats admitted on tape that they accepted bribes, but AG will not prosecute them or release the tapes. So this just proves what people with common sense already know. Democrats use deflections such as racism, ignorance and hate to protect the low life criminals in their party......... :thup:

Forum List

Back