PA and GA Send in Republican Electors

And metaphorically speaking, on his way out the door, Trump delivers a vaccine for Covid, and yet, another deal of peace in the ME with Israel....Amazing....And you idiots wanted him out so bad because of his 'mean tweets', that you destroyed the election process, on your way to destroying this country....
No, I want him out because he’s a cancer on American government.

He's done more good for this country than anyone you people put up did in 8....You're just triggered by his tweets.

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump
There was no voter fraud. The people have spoken.

I'm sorry, JackBeOff, but you are wrong so often I will have to start charging you soon for my time.

TO BE CLEAR, Trump did not "lose" all these cases, to anyone who bothered to read the opinions in all these cases that were thrown out, none of them were thrown out because Trump was wrong or lacked proof, they've all been dismissed on CONDITIONAL REASONS. The SC agreed that Covid was not a legal, valid and constitutional reason to so alter the voting process! The reasons why these courts are not hearing the cases or finding for Trump is because in some instances, they told the lawyers they were simply TOO LATE, that the time to appeal these things would have been several months BEFORE the election, but I have to assume that either Trump was too busy dealing with Covid, riots, shutdowns, etc., or NO ONE PAID ATTENTION or told him. Or maybe Trump was so certain he'd win he felt no need.

So the election carried on as was prescribed by the laws as they were in place at that time.

The other reason the court gave was that they were loathe to step in and overturn the election because then they would be seen as deciding the election and they didn't want to go there.

So it wasn't that Trump was wrong, lacked evidence or there was no fraud as there clearly was, it was more a matter of LEGAL PROCEDURE and the fact that the election was over, decided, and right or wrong, they felt it better to leave it stand than to effect an "election by judicial decree."

I guess another way of putting it is TRUMP WAS SCREWED, he was a victim of his own hands-on approach and not understanding all the fine nuances of election law, and that is why we have elections every four years-- -- so that we can undo the mistakes of previous ones.

1-51 (and counting). Tired of winning yet? :) All cases dismissed. There was no voter fraud. Nothing was rigged.
He lost the election. Because he blew the response to the pandemic. He's inept. He's incompetent. He's corrupt.
You're right, a mistake was undone on November 3rd. California just cast its 55 electoral votes for Biden and that as they
say..is that.

Trump DIDN'T deal with COVID-19. That's why he's not going to be President past 1/20/2021.

He's done more good for this country than anyone you people put up did in 8....You're just triggered by his tweets.
I mean, have you seen the country lately?

Yes, and I constantly wonder when Democrats who have done a stealar job ruining their economies in the name of Covid, are continuing to do so...Like Junkies hooked on their dictatorial power...

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward” said Bernie Comfort, Pennsylvania Chair of the Trump campaign. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Every swing state should do the same. Even though the fraud is now proven, it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign, are not intent on hearing it. Ultimately it is up Trump and American people whether a fraudulent election can be accepted in a purported first world country.

Meanwhile, in the real world, president-elect Biden has exceeded 270 votes in the EC.

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward” said Bernie Comfort, Pennsylvania Chair of the Trump campaign. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Every swing state should do the same. Even though the fraud is now proven, it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign, are not intent on hearing it. Ultimately it is up Trump and American people whether a fraudulent election can be accepted in a purported first world country.

Yes, and I constantly wonder when Democrats who have done a stealar job ruining their economies in the name of Covid, are continuing to do so...Like Junkies hooked on their dictatorial power...
Because 300k people have died and our hospitals are at capacity with a lot more people who are dangerously close to adding to that total.

I mean, it’s not a secret so there’s no real reason you need to wonder about it.

No one cares.

'it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign'? Some of the judges that threw out the lawsuits were Trump appointed.

Cool story.

The judges are from the federalist society, it does not get more establishment than that.

And yes, they support Biden over Trump. It is irrelevant who appointed them. They do not serve America.

The judges weren't voting for a candidate. They were making a ruling based on the law. You don't understand the difference, do you?

And metaphorically speaking, on his way out the door, Trump delivers a vaccine for Covid, and yet, another deal of peace in the ME with Israel....Amazing....And you idiots wanted him out so bad because of his 'mean tweets', that you destroyed the election process, on your way to destroying this country....

On the way out he tried to claim credit for what the drug companies did.

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump

I'm sorry, JackBeOff, but you are wrong so often I will have to start charging you soon for my time.

TO BE CLEAR, Trump did not "lose" all these cases, to anyone who bothered to read the opinions in all these cases that were thrown out, none of them were thrown out because Trump was wrong or lacked proof, they've all been dismissed on CONDITIONAL REASONS. The SC agreed that Covid was not a legal, valid and constitutional reason to so alter the voting process! The reasons why these courts are not hearing the cases or finding for Trump is because in some instances, they told the lawyers they were simply TOO LATE, that the time to appeal these things would have been several months BEFORE the election, but I have to assume that either Trump was too busy dealing with Covid, riots, shutdowns, etc., or NO ONE PAID ATTENTION or told him. Or maybe Trump was so certain he'd win he felt no need.

So the election carried on as was prescribed by the laws as they were in place at that time.

The other reason the court gave was that they were loathe to step in and overturn the election because then they would be seen as deciding the election and they didn't want to go there.

So it wasn't that Trump was wrong, lacked evidence or there was no fraud as there clearly was, it was more a matter of LEGAL PROCEDURE and the fact that the election was over, decided, and right or wrong, they felt it better to leave it stand than to effect an "election by judicial decree."

I guess another way of putting it is TRUMP WAS SCREWED, he was a victim of his own hands-on approach and not understanding all the fine nuances of election law, and that is why we have elections every four years-- -- so that we can undo the mistakes of previous ones.
1-51 (and counting).

Surprise, your making shit up.

Tired of winning yet? :) All cases dismissed.

Another lie...

There was no voter fraud. Nothing was rigged.

Explain this

He lost the election. Because he blew the response to the pandemic.

Good grief you are an idiot....Trump is the reason that front line health care workers are being vaccinated today....you dumbass.

He's inept. He's incompetent. He's corrupt.

You mean Joe 'the big guy' Biden? I agree.

Trump DIDN'T deal with COVID-19.

He sure did, and better than placing Covid patients in nursing homes like a total dumbass...

Oh for God's sake...You do realize that without Trump bringing in these Drug companies, and getting the funds to them for Operation Warp speed, they wouldn't have done it right? You are pathetic.

1-51 (and counting).

Surprise, your making shit up.

Tired of winning yet? :) All cases dismissed.

Another lie...

There was no voter fraud. Nothing was rigged.

Explain this

He lost the election. Because he blew the response to the pandemic.

Good grief you are an idiot....Trump is the reason that front line health care workers are being vaccinated today....you dumbass.

He's inept. He's incompetent. He's corrupt.

You mean Joe 'the big guy' Biden? I agree.

Trump DIDN'T deal with COVID-19.

He sure did, and better than placing Covid patients in nursing homes like a total dumbass...

More shit. Trump's done. Apparently, so is Barr who just resigned. LOL. Oh well.
Trump is the reason the nation is in this mess. It's why you don't elect people that know
nothing about government. Hope we don't make this mistake again.

Not a lawful method to over turn the election.

The last hope is Congressional challenges on the 6th. All it will take is one Senator to join one House Rep and it will cause both chambers to vote separately. While the new fascist wing of the GOP has signed up over half the GOP members in the House, I'm not sure they have nearly that in the Senate. So it will just delay the inevitable.

Oh for God's sake...You do realize that without Trump bringing in these Drug companies, and getting the funds to them for Operation Warp speed, they wouldn't have done it right? You are pathetic.

What funds did he make available to Pfizer? They funded their own research.

Because 300k people have died and our hospitals are at capacity with a lot more people who are dangerously close to adding to that total.

I mean, it’s not a secret so there’s no real reason you need to wonder about it.

Predictions at the start of this were upwards of 2 million....But I am sure you think that no one should have died....That's just as ridiculous as most of your posts.

What funds did he make available to Pfizer? They funded their own research.

"

Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines as fast as possible, should be lauded as a successful endeavour in what has otherwise been a poor effort to deal with the coronavirus, experts say.

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship.

Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also lauded Operation Warp Speed for being a "success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it's been a success" in his remarks at a recent virtual summit organized by the medical news site Stat.

Launched in May, Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a government initiated private/public $10 billion US program to help provide support to companies in the development, manufacturing and distribution of 300 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine, with the aim of having initial doses ready by January 2021.

" WASHINGTON — As nations around the world race to lock up coronavirus vaccines even before they are ready, the Trump administration on Wednesday made one of the largest investments yet, announcing a nearly $2 billion contract with Pfizer and a German biotechnology company for 100 million doses by December. "

Wrong as usual Bulldog...

Forum List

Back