PA and GA Send in Republican Electors

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward” said Bernie Comfort, Pennsylvania Chair of the Trump campaign. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Every swing state should do the same. Even though the fraud is now proven, it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign, are not intent on hearing it. Ultimately it is up Trump and American people whether a fraudulent election can be accepted in a purported first world country.

Neither PA nor GA sent in any electors for Trump.

You're misinformed.

Was it PA that had 1 elector vote Kamala for president? *L* was that explained? Was it his mental capability, or his corruption or was it a radical leftist statement?
View attachment 429246

It was votes that had to be copied because they were damaged.

And metaphorically speaking, on his way out the door, Trump delivers a vaccine for Covid, and yet, another deal of peace in the ME with Israel....Amazing....And you idiots wanted him out so bad because of his 'mean tweets', that you destroyed the election process, on your way to destroying this country....

On the way out he tried to claim credit for what the drug companies did.

Oh for God's sake...You do realize that without Trump bringing in these Drug companies, and getting the funds to them for Operation Warp speed, they wouldn't have done it right? You are pathetic.

That one is just dog stupid

At the request of the Trump campaign, the Republican presidential electors met today in Harrisburg to cast a conditional vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence for President and Vice President respectively.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward” said Bernie Comfort, Pennsylvania Chair of the Trump campaign. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Because the President’s lawsuit contesting the Georgia election is still pending, the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector met today at noon at the State Capitol today and cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Every swing state should do the same. Even though the fraud is now proven, it's clear that the judges, one of the biggest donor class of the Biden campaign, are not intent on hearing it. Ultimately it is up Trump and American people whether a fraudulent election can be accepted in a purported first world country.

Neither PA nor GA sent in any electors for Trump.

You're misinformed.

Was it PA that had 1 elector vote Kamala for president? *L* was that explained? Was it his mental capability, or his corruption or was it a radical leftist statement?
View attachment 429246

It was votes that had to be copied because they were damaged.

So misinformed
And so happy to be so.
Sad

He's done more good for this country than anyone you people put up did in 8....You're just triggered by his tweets.
I mean, have you seen the country lately?

Yes, and I constantly wonder when Democrats who have done a stealar job ruining their economies in the name of Covid, are continuing to do so...Like Junkies hooked on their dictatorial power...
Because 300k people have died and our hospitals are at capacity with a lot more people who are dangerously close to adding to that total.

I mean, it’s not a secret so there’s no real reason you need to wonder about it.

Predictions at the start of this were upwards of 2 million....But I am sure you think that no one should have died....That's just as ridiculous as most of your posts.

President Trump has the country on course to have fewer deaths this year than normal
Even with Covid.
Truly amazing.

And metaphorically speaking, on his way out the door, Trump delivers a vaccine for Covid, and yet, another deal of peace in the ME with Israel....Amazing....And you idiots wanted him out so bad because of his 'mean tweets', that you destroyed the election process, on your way to destroying this country....

Oh for God's sake...You do realize that without Trump bringing in these Drug companies, and getting the funds to them for Operation Warp speed, they wouldn't have done it right? You are pathetic.

What funds did he make available to Pfizer? They funded their own research.

"

Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines as fast as possible, should be lauded as a successful endeavour in what has otherwise been a poor effort to deal with the coronavirus, experts say.

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship.

Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also lauded Operation Warp Speed for being a "success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it's been a success" in his remarks at a recent virtual summit organized by the medical news site Stat.

Launched in May, Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a government initiated private/public $10 billion US program to help provide support to companies in the development, manufacturing and distribution of 300 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine, with the aim of having initial doses ready by January 2021.

" WASHINGTON — As nations around the world race to lock up coronavirus vaccines even before they are ready, the Trump administration on Wednesday made one of the largest investments yet, announcing a nearly $2 billion contract with Pfizer and a German biotechnology company for 100 million doses by December. "

Wrong as usual Bulldog...

Not really. The contract only went into effect after the drug was approved for use. If Pfizer didn't produce an approved drug, they got nothing. While being assured of a market for a working vaccine is something, in the middle of a world wide pandemic, worrying about a market for a working vaccine isn't really a big concern.

So what? If that is even the case, it shows that your statement that they took no money, is false...That's a fact.

Nobody expected Pfizer to develop and produce the vaccine for free. Of course they took money, after their vaccine was approved and was ready to ship.

Appearantly you didn't read the NYTimes article dated July 22 of this year....Pfizer made the deal in July for the $1.95 billion so, that is before the vaccine was approved..

I'm watching the GA electoral vote procedure and am seeing many problems that make it all illegal and void.
1) Stacy Abrams is prociding over it, which is a conflict of interest for a few reasons (allegations of fraud and in selection on Biden's cabinet.)
This means by law she was required to recuse herself and reject being the prociding officer over the electoral vote.
2) she did not give viable time to respond to the "does anyone object" question, and this was done on purpose in violation of procedure and rights.
3)they can't vote for a person knowingly involved in treason in using Russia to interefere with the 2016 and 2018 elections and knowingly involved in other treason charges involving China interferences.
This makes GA electoral voters guilty of involvement with a coup and thus committing treason.
4)I DON'T BELIEVE Abrams is allowed to use the electoral vote procedure to further treasonous propaganda, it's a non biased procedure that is supposed to leave political talk and posteuring out of the event. She did not abide by the procedure through her end speech.

The term is "presiding" over it. This is a certification of the Georgia vote, giving the states electoral votes to Joe Biden, the winner of the state's popular vote.
This isn't a political statement, or diving down into alt-right conspiracy theories. It's a matter of procedure. One that has been going on for a very long time.
I NEVER remember seeing the Electoral College vote being carried live on national TV....like EVER. It's a formality.

But, in the age of the cancer known as Trump (and his supporters), nothing is a formality anymore.
Videoing the count was apparently a mistake, since none of these noodleheads know the procedures and see cheating everywhere, and televising the electoral college is obviously going to give them something else to squawk over, since they don't understand that, either.

"

Operation Warp Speed, a Trump administration initiative to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines as fast as possible, should be lauded as a successful endeavour in what has otherwise been a poor effort to deal with the coronavirus, experts say.

"No doubt, Operation Warp Speed is a huge success," said Tinglong Dai, associate professor of Operations Management and Business Analytics at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School in Baltimore.

"You can like or hate the Trump administration, but no doubt, it's a huge success — unprecedented success."

Jesse Goodman, the former chief scientist of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, agreed that the U.S. government deserves credit for the high priority placed on Operation Warp Speed.

"This is a bright spot in the pandemic response. I mean, the rest of it has been dismal," said Goodman, who is also director of Georgetown University's Center on Medical Product Access, Safety and Stewardship.

Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also lauded Operation Warp Speed for being a "success — certainly in the arena of vaccines, it's been a success" in his remarks at a recent virtual summit organized by the medical news site Stat.

Launched in May, Operation Warp Speed (OWS) is a government initiated private/public $10 billion US program to help provide support to companies in the development, manufacturing and distribution of 300 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine, with the aim of having initial doses ready by January 2021.

" WASHINGTON — As nations around the world race to lock up coronavirus vaccines even before they are ready, the Trump administration on Wednesday made one of the largest investments yet, announcing a nearly $2 billion contract with Pfizer and a German biotechnology company for 100 million doses by December. "

Not really. The contract only went into effect after the drug was approved for use. If Pfizer didn't produce an approved drug, they got nothing. While being assured of a market for a working vaccine is something, in the middle of a world wide pandemic, worrying about a market for a working vaccine isn't really a big concern.

So what? If that is even the case, it shows that your statement that they took no money, is false...That's a fact.

Nobody expected Pfizer to develop and produce the vaccine for free. Of course they took money, after their vaccine was approved and was ready to ship.

Appearantly you didn't read the NYTimes article dated July 22 of this year....Pfizer made the deal in July for the $1.95 billion so, that is before the vaccine was approved..

I honestly don't believe that bulldog can read.

I'm watching the GA electoral vote procedure and am seeing many problems that make it all illegal and void.
1) Stacy Abrams is prociding over it, which is a conflict of interest for a few reasons (allegations of fraud and in selection on Biden's cabinet.)
This means by law she was required to recuse herself and reject being the prociding officer over the electoral vote.
2) she did not give viable time to respond to the "does anyone object" question, and this was done on purpose in violation of procedure and rights.
3)they can't vote for a person knowingly involved in treason in using Russia to interefere with the 2016 and 2018 elections and knowingly involved in other treason charges involving China interferences.
This makes GA electoral voters guilty of involvement with a coup and thus committing treason.
4)I DON'T BELIEVE Abrams is allowed to use the electoral vote procedure to further treasonous propaganda, it's a non biased procedure that is supposed to leave political talk and posteuring out of the event. She did not abide by the procedure through her end speech.

Yeah, nothing you posted is an actual legal concern. I don't think you understand how the law works.

The term is "presiding" over it. This is a certification of the Georgia vote, giving the states electoral votes to Joe Biden, the winner of the state's popular vote.
This isn't a political statement, or diving down into alt-right conspiracy theories. It's a matter of procedure. One that has been going on for a very long time.
I NEVER remember seeing the Electoral College vote being carried live on national TV....like EVER. It's a formality.

But, in the age of the cancer known as Trump (and his supporters), nothing is a formality anymore.
Videoing the count was apparently a mistake, since none of these noodleheads know the procedures and see cheating everywhere, and televising the electoral college is obviously going to give them something else to squawk over, since they don't understand that, either.

So, explain to us what the proceedures are that spell out faking a water main break, clearing the counting room, then removing cases full of ballots from under the table that the person that cleared the room wheeled in there, and ran them through the tabulator absent any oversight of observers? Because I can't think of any....

So, explain to us what the proceedures are that spell out faking a water main break, clearing the counting room, then removing cases full of ballots from under the table that the person that cleared the room wheeled in there, and ran them through the tabulator absent any oversight of observers? Because I can't think of any....
That whole 'suitcases of ballots' schtick? Those weren't suitcases. Those were designated ballot storage boxes.

Yeah, there's video of everything. The poll workers opening the mail in ballots, the poll workers separating the ballots from the evelope and putting the ballot in the designated ballot storage box, the poll workers closing that box, the poll workers opening that box, the poll workers counting the ballots in that box. And it was all in accordance with georgia voting procedure.

All on video.

Says who? Says Georgia Voting Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling.

Now can you give me a reason to ignore Voting Implementation Manager Sterling, and instead believe you? Because I can't think of any......

"

So? Agreeing to buy a vaccine if it works, especially in a world wide pandemic where everyone wants a vaccine, isn't really something to brag about. Is Trump really wanting praise for doing something that any 10 year old could be expected to do?

"

So? Agreeing to buy a vaccine if it works, especially in a world wide pandemic where everyone wants a vaccine, isn't really something to brag about. Is Trump really wanting praise for doing something that any 10 year old could be expected to do?

This is Trump. Of course he wants praise for doing something that any 10 year old would do.

Alas, the hapless dipshit didn't think that MORE vaccine could possibly be useful and turned down Pfizer's attempt to sell their stock to us.

Asked and answered many times.

Well you noticed the problem, that being before the vote they said it was anonymous, then they read off the names of the Electoral voters knowing that all voted Biden. =not anonymous.
No matter which side of the isle, you want all parties safe from "being outted", it affects them and future brave people who might not vote as expected, like the one in I think PA, who voted Kamala instead of Joe, would be hesitant if they thought their vote was not anonymous.

Well you noticed the problem, that being before the vote they said it was anonymous, then they read off the names of the Electoral voters knowing that all voted Biden. =not anonymous.
No matter which side of the isle, you want all parties safe from "being outted", it affects them and future brave people who might not vote as expected, like the one in I think PA, who voted Kamala instead of Joe, would be hesitant if they thought their vote was not anonymous.

Their names are part public record in each of the certificates of ascertainment.

Here's Nevada, recorded with the National Archives:

Who said it was going to be 'anonymous'?

"

This is Trump. Of course he wants praise for doing something that any 10 year old would do.

Alas, the hapless dipshit didn't think that MORE vaccine could possibly be useful and turned down Pfizer's attempt to sell their stock to us.
If a ten y.o. would do it then why were vaccines always years away in the Obama/ Biden era?
You are saying the Dem majority congress are dumber then 10 year olds because they've been wrong on all approaches.

"

If a ten y.o. would do it then why were vaccines always years away in the Obama/ Biden era?
You are saying the Dem majority congress are dumber then 10 year olds because they've been wrong on all approaches.

What vaccines are you referring to?

Their names are part public record in each of the certificates of ascertainment.

Here's Nevada, recorded with the National Archiapproaches.YE unfurl="true"]https://www.archives.gov/files/electoral-college/2020/ascertainment-nevada.pdf[/URL]

Who said it was going to be 'anonymArchiapproaches.YES

Here's Nevada, recorded with the National Archives:

Who said it was going to be 'anonymous'?
Who goes digging for that stuff?
Can you tell us who voted for Kamala?

The gene sequence was provided by China in January. That had nothing to do with Trump

The speed of development had more to do with the pharmaceutical industry than it did Trump.

Of COURSE a working vaccine was going to be snapped up.

Forum List

Back