Pacific Ocean waters absorbing heat 15 times faster over past 60 years than in past 1

Do you believe the vast majority of the world's active climate scientists make up or are involved in a cult?

Do you think that thousands of PhDs have an interest in physically punishing those who disagree with them?

[Just saw your response to my last post to you. Not much of a response, but it was something]

No, I believe that 74 climatologists are so dependent on public largesse that they will lie through their teeth to keep the gravy train running. They are merely lazy criminals. You though, and your fellow clones, you are either just as dependent, or you are religious cultists...or you're just plain crazy.

As opposed to the 'geniuses' who are pushing the agenda you support - a former DJ and a massage therapist. :lame2:

Last edited:
Here's your chance to present some evidence.

Bone up on the leaked emails, dude. Just google it....:eusa_eh:

facepalm.jpeg

But of course, you have no problem with the real crime that was committed - the hacking of secure government servers.

And you have no problem with what WAS in those emails? Of course you don't. :eusa_whistle:
Just keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid, dude.

facepalm.jpeg

But of course, you have no problem with the real crime that was committed - the hacking of secure government servers.

And you have no problem with what WAS in those emails? Of course you don't. :eusa_whistle:

Still zero evidence to support what you wish was true. None.

Look it up on this message board, there are several threads on this very subject. But like a true leftwing nut, you would like someone do it for you. :lol:

Here's your chance to present some evidence.

facepalm.jpeg

No -- actually I don't.. If the govt thinks it can ignore my Rights and hack my papers and communications --- then I ENCOURAGE that we take measures to monitor THEM as well.

In fact -- I've suggested that the big new Spy Palace we are building for the NSA in Utah be taken over and repurposed into a citizen led program to spy on every GOVERNMENT employee..

Private employers have that right. Citizens do also....

Look it up on this message board, there are several threads on this very subject. But like a true leftwing nut, you would like someone do it for you. :lol:

There are none. I've looked. There is spin in attempts to create what is not there. That's not evidence, much less proof, that the IPCC is not the most reliable source of climate science on the planet.

It is evidence of propaganda attempted by those who profit from the status quo.

facepalm.jpeg

No -- actually I don't.. If the govt thinks it can ignore my Rights and hack my papers and communications --- then I ENCOURAGE that we take measures to monitor THEM as well.

In fact -- I've suggested that the big new Spy Palace we are building for the NSA in Utah be taken over and repurposed into a citizen led program to spy on every GOVERNMENT employee..

Our enemies have tried since day one to do what you want. To cripple our government in attempts to weaken us.

If by "ignore my rights" you mean your Constitutional rights, they've never been breached.

If you mean your self described and self serving want, to impose what's best for minority politics on others, I hope that will always be prevented by our laws

There are none. I've looked. There is spin in attempts to create what is not there. That's not evidence, much less proof, that the IPCC is not the most reliable source of climate science on the planet.

A Kool-Aid drinker would believe your drivel.

You are such a person. The kool aid of make more money regardless of the cost to others.

You are such a person. The kool aid of make more money regardless of the cost to others.

It's time for you to hit the sandbox, sonny. You are moving your posts all over the place, try and stay on topic :eusa_whistle:

It's time for you to hit the sandbox, sonny. You are moving your posts all over the place, try and stay on topic :eusa_whistle:

Gramps, I don't like snake oil salesmen like you. Every time that you set up your stand to screw the rubes, I'll be in your face. Get used to it.

Gramps, I don't like snake oil salesmen like you. Every time that you set up your stand to screw the rubes, I'll be in your face. Get used to it.

Sorry, sonny, your not tall enough to be in my face. :eusa_eh:

Sorry, sonny, your not tall enough to be in my face. :eusa_eh:

Gramps, you forget that you rarely leave your chair now.

facepalm.jpeg

Since no wrongdoing was ever found, whatever point you thought you might have had, is not only moot, but at least four years past getting over. Do you have OCD, or what? Oh, and none of which has anything to do with the validity of AGW. Speaking of drinking the kool aid, why is it you folks are the only ones who even talk about it? You apparently can't help yourself when it comes to being a party to an open smear campaign against climate scientists orchestrated and paid for by the fossil fuel energy sector, and yet never discuss one of the REAL crimes, the fact that someone hacked into secure government servers.

facepalm.jpeg

Since no wrongdoing was ever found, whatever point you thought you might have had, is not only moot, but at least four years past getting over. Do you have OCD, or what? Oh, and none of which has anything to do with the validity of AGW. Speaking of drinking the kool aid, why is it you folks are the only ones who even talk about it? You apparently can't help yourself when it comes to being a party to an open smear campaign against climate scientists orchestrated and paid for by the fossil fuel energy sector, and yet never discuss one of the REAL crimes, the fact that someone hacked into secure government servers.

They are volunteers for big oil recruited by Fox Propaganda.

facepalm.jpeg

Oh gee, you'll have to explain to me what hacking into UK government-university e-mail servers has to do with the NSA spying on you (allegedly). Are you willing to allow others to view YOUR e-mail? No? Then what gives you the right to read the private e-mail of anybody else?

Actually, you moved the goalpost when you diverted the conversation with your lame four year old refuted arguments about the fabricated e-mail gate, arguments nobody cares about. Care to get back on topic now?

facepalm.jpeg

Oh gee, you'll have to explain to me what hacking into UK government-university e-mail servers has to do with the NSA spying on you (allegedly). Are you willing to allow others to view YOUR e-mail? No? Then what gives you the right to read the private e-mail of anybody else?

I'm on quite solid ground here. As you should know, the original charter of NSA was to FREELY spy on foreign entities and foreign citizens. They are allowed maximum to do this in the cloak of national security. This affair being an International cartel designed to control and influence public policy and scientific output is adequate justification for interested parties to "spy" across national boundaries.

University emails ARE NOT PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.. They are property of that entity. That ENTITY is funded with public money.. They work FOR US. ESPECIALLY if that university is largely funded thru tax dollars.

It's becoming clear that citizens can no longer TRUST the govt with issues of either privacy or oversight. So to get accountability, many folks have determined that (for instance) the US Congress couldn't investigate or manage a grade school yardfight. If my tax dollars are being used to fund devious practices that affect public policy -- I expect I have the right to form or hire INDEPENDENT investigation of those activities.

Now that aside -- you can CLAIM that "no wrong-doing was ever found".. But the CLEAR EVIDENCE of wrong-doing is now in the public domain.. Asterism put it right under your nose. REASONABLE people declare all that to be "wrong-doing". Tho not illegal, those acts of collusion and conspiracy and academic fraud --- they are wrong and they are forever documented.

Just like the Wiki leak files or Snowden's disclosures -- you can't UNSEE the wrong-doing.

Unless you're a partisian who only wants to blame the leaker for the wrong-doing. Know any partisian hacks who DENY the evidence?

Last edited:

I'm on quite solid ground here. As you should know, the original charter of NSA was to FREELY spy on foreign entities and foreign citizens. They are allowed maximum to do this in the cloak of national security. This affair being an International cartel designed to control and influence public policy and scientific output is adequate justification for interested parties to "spy" across national boundaries.

University emails ARE NOT PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.. They are property of that entity. That ENTITY is funded with public money.. They work FOR US. ESPECIALLY if that university is largely funded thru tax dollars.

It's becoming clear that citizens can no longer TRUST the govt with issues of either privacy or oversight. So to get accountability, many folks have determined that (for instance) the US Congress couldn't investigate or manage a grade school yardfight. If my tax dollars are being used to fund devious practices that affect public policy -- I expect I have the right to form or hire INDEPENDENT investigation of those activities.

Now that aside -- you can CLAIM that "no wrong-doing was ever found".. But the CLEAR EVIDENCE of wrong-doing is now in the public domain.. Asterism put it right under your nose. REASONABLE people declare all that to be "wrong-doing". Tho not illegal, those acts of collusion and conspiracy and academic fraud --- they are wrong and they are forever documented.

Just like the Wiki leak files or Snowden's disclosures -- you can't UNSEE the wrong-doing.

Unless you're a partisian who only wants to blame the leaker for the wrong-doing. Know any partisian hacks who DENY the evidence?

So what you are saying is that the end justifies the mean, even if it means breaking the law. I find it ironic, then, to see you whine like a stuck pig when the government follows your lead. Why don't we discuss this in a new thread. Be sure to title it (I can't argue the merits of the science, so I will just debase the good name of the scientists).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back