Pacific Ocean waters absorbing heat 15 times faster over past 60 years than in past 1

SO do you believe in the green house effect?

Of course. Water Vapor is the bee's knee's. If we didn't have water vapor, in the abundance we do, this planet would be a dry rock with a mere exo-atmosphere.

Let's not forget this one 'Westie'. Show us some of your library. And don't forget to stick your hand in there. Or a sign that mentions me by name. Or some other proof that will reassure us you aren't just MAKING THINGS UP.

Why would I threaten a sock puppet? Further, yes I do know what they did with them. Unlike you I read books.

Your comment is a threat of violence. I will demand that the sysops throw you off for that. They will ignore it. But now we all know that you find violence acceptable and that you think it was justified by my polite request to FlaCalTenn that he simply explain his statement. Doesn't that make you a shining paragon of considered reason and polite discourse. Brainless asshole.

You claim to have a thousand books in "just" your science library. Let's see a picture showing at least a few hundred of them, with legible titles and your hand in the picture making a cuckolds horn. Wear something red. Or you could just admit you're an asshole AND a liar.

Why bother, you'll just claim I photoshopped it.

I have over 1000 books in just my science library, how about you? I'm currently reading Disturbing the Solar System by Rubin with my daughter who is 7, so she can get a better idea of how the universe works. What's the last book you read period?

Disturbing the Solar System: Impacts, Close Encounters, and Coming Attractions: Alan E. Rubin: 9780691117430: Amazon.com: Books

To understand the certainty of AGW, all you need is a high school physics text. Got one of those?

Yes, I do. It's a Los Angeles Unified School District book from 1927. Funnily enough it say's you're full of poo.

Probably before quantum mechanics and GHGs were well understood. If I were you I'd invest in Physics for Dummies and have the 7 year old help you with it.

To understand the certainty of AGW, all you need is a high school physics text. Got one of those?

Yes, I do. It's a Los Angeles Unified School District book from 1927. Funnily enough it say's you're full of poo.

Probably before quantum mechanics and GHGs were well understood. If I were you I'd invest in Physics for Dummies and have the 7 year old help you with it.

You're correct on the QM, but, as far as the GHG's go, it is every bit as good as what is available now.

It's all relative. Compared to you or the walleyedretard, pretty much anyone with above average intelligence would seem to be a genius. A real genius would make me look kind of dim in comparison, but then a real genius would make you two, or the rest of the denier cultists who post here, seem like retarded dogs.

Says the one who is dumber than an ameba.

That's amoeba. From the Greek.

Ameba - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You're correct on the QM, but, as far as the GHG's go, it is every bit as good as what is available now.

It is not. What the IPCC has uncovered is a quantum leap in climate science effects.

Let's not forget this one 'Westie'. Show us some of your library. And don't forget to stick your hand in there. Or a sign that mentions me by name. Or some other proof that will reassure us you aren't just MAKING THINGS UP.

You claim to have a thousand books in "just" your science library. Let's see a picture showing at least a few hundred of them, with legible titles and your hand in the picture making a cuckolds horn. Wear something red. Or you could just admit you're an asshole AND a liar.
Nice dodge, walleyed, but in other words, you got nothing and you can't back up your silly claim at all. Understandable. After all, you certainly couldn't have enough space in the cardboard box you live in for that many books.

Last edited:
Nice dodge, walleyed, but in other words, you got nothing and you can't back up your silly claim at all. Understandable. After all, you certainly couldn't have enough space in the cardboard box you live in for that many books.

Too bad for you --- The last annual meeting of the USMB climate Skeptics was held at WestWall's spacious Yurt --- and I snapped this photo....

original.jpg

There was one volume there that he particularly prized..

doomology.jpg

We spend sooo much time trying to understand your cult.. If you only knew...

Too bad for you --- The last annual meeting of the USMB climate Skeptics was held at WestWall's spacious Yurt --- and I snapped this photo....

hgttp://i.huffpost.com/gen/1361677/original.jpg

http://www.ianrfaulkner.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/doomology.jpg

So your denier cult chapter holds meetings, eh? LOLOL.

And your photo of the meeting place, with no one there, just happens to be lifted from the Huffington Post?

LOLOLOL....you are a real hoot, fecalhead......and such an incompetent brainless liar.

It is not. What the IPCC has uncovered is a quantum leap in climate science effects.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The IPCC hasn't done shit, stupid. Neither have the scientists who have been "contributing" to the IPCC reports, save for the very first ones.

Wrong, but I do what I wish when I want to. I don't jump because some internet troll tells me to.

original.jpg

doomology.jpg

I owe you rep for that one!:lol::lol::lol:

Nobody gonna teach Westwall no science. He's got Fox News. Don't need no facts. Don't need no learning. He's entitled to whatever truth that he wants.

Nobody gonna teach Westwall no science. He's got Fox News. Don't need no facts. Don't need no learning. He's entitled to whatever truth that he wants.

:lol:You whine worse than my 7 year old.

I do whine about people who pretend to be knowledgeable when, in fact, they are merely political.

:lol::lol::lol: So sayeth the political whore. All you assholes spout is "consensus" this and "consensus" that. Do you know what "consensus" is? It's POLITICAL YOU DIPSHIT!

Your very core mantra is political, always has been, always will be.

What a stupid fool.

I do whine about people who pretend to be knowledgeable when, in fact, they are merely political.

:lol::lol::lol: So sayeth the political whore. All you assholes spout is "consensus" this and "consensus" that. Do you know what "consensus" is? It's POLITICAL YOU DIPSHIT!

What a stupid fool.

My mantra is follow the science. Yours is to chase after the bucks.

So sayeth the political whore. All you assholes spout is "consensus" this and "consensus" that. Do you know what "consensus" is? It's POLITICAL YOU DIPSHIT!

What a stupid fool.

You think the opinions of active research scientists regarding the subjects on which they are expert, are POLITICAL?

Would you care to explain that? FCT? Meister? You praised Westie for that nonsense. Surely you could explain what is meant by it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back