Pacific Ocean waters absorbing heat 15 times faster over past 60 years than in past 1

I have over 1000 books in just my science library,

Such a shame that you can't seem to comprehend any of them, walleyed. It must suck to be as retarded as you obviously are. And then, to be so very afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect like that, on top of the retardation.....you poor, poor befuddled imbecile.

So says the self proclaimed genius.

It's all relative. Compared to you or the walleyedretard, pretty much anyone with above average intelligence would seem to be a genius. A real genius would make me look kind of dim in comparison, but then a real genius would make you two, or the rest of the denier cultists who post here, seem like retarded dogs.

Last edited:
Let's not forget this one 'Westie'. Show us some of your library. And don't forget to stick your hand in there. Or a sign that mentions me by name. Or some other proof that will reassure us you aren't just MAKING THINGS UP.

Are you threatening me with violence? Or do you perhaps not know what the guards actually DID with the rubber hoses?

Why would I threaten a sock puppet? Further, yes I do know what they did with them. Unlike you I read books.

Your comment is a threat of violence. I will demand that the sysops throw you off for that. They will ignore it. But now we all know that you find violence acceptable and that you think it was justified by my polite request to FlaCalTenn that he simply explain his statement. Doesn't that make you a shining paragon of considered reason and polite discourse. Brainless asshole.

You claim to have a thousand books in "just" your science library. Let's see a picture showing at least a few hundred of them, with legible titles and your hand in the picture making a cuckolds horn. Wear something red. Or you could just admit you're an asshole AND a liar.

Last edited:
Such a shame that you can't seem to comprehend any of them, walleyed. It must suck to be as retarded as you obviously are. And then, to be so very afflicted by the Dunning-Kruger Effect like that, on top of the retardation.....you poor, poor befuddled imbecile.

It's all relative. Compared to you or the walleyedretard, pretty much anyone with above average intelligence would seem to be a genius. A real genius would make me look kind of dim in comparison, but then a real genius would make you two, or the rest of the denier cultists who post here, seem like retarded dogs.

Says the one who is dumber than an ameba.

That's amoeba. From the Greek.

That's amoeba. From the Greek.

:cool::cool::cool:

Westwall has, but you're too freakin' stupid to even realize it. The scientists are seeing that the numbers aren't adding up and jumping from your ship.....and you're still in denial.
Yeah....we're the "retarded digs"....moron. Oh, I forgot to spell it your way..."moran". :lol:

Westwall has, but you're too freakin' stupid to even realize it. The scientists are seeing that the numbers aren't adding up and jumping from your ship.....and you're still in denial.
Yeah....we're the "retarded digs"....moron. Oh, I forgot to spell it your way..."moran". :lol:

Ahhh, the dream of denialists. Science on their side. Ain't happening bro. You've got big oil on your side and do nothing politicians, that's it.

it's all relative. Compared to you or the walleyedretard, pretty much anyone with above average intelligence would seem to be a genius. A real genius would make me look kind of dim in comparison, but then a real genius would make you two, or the rest of the denier cultists who post here, seem like retarded dogs.

says the one who is dumber than an ameba.

that's amoeba. From the greek.

ROTFLMAO......too funny...

Last edited:
The scientists are seeing that the numbers aren't adding up and jumping from your ship.

I'd like to see some evidence showing that's the case.

Got any?

Just Google it, you wouldn't believe anything I would show you.

Just Google what?

If you provide us link(s) to objective material from reliable sources, I will most certainly believe you. I ask again: could you show us some evidence indicating that, as you said, scientists are jumping from our ship?

I'd like to see some evidence showing that's the case.

Got any?

Just Google it, you wouldn't believe anything I would show you.

So you actually have nothing to back up your delusional bullshit. Of course, and as usual.

It's hard for me to understand why people choose to live in a delusion. What is it about the real world that they find so threatening?

I wonder if it's a control freak thing. In their fantasy, they are right, things go their way, the pieces respond to their moves. In the real world they are appropriately regarded as ignorant, incompetent and irresponsible.

Whatever it is it must be strongly addictive because very few ever return to reality.

Change to science books rather than history. History is all over. Science is about what's coming. And it's coming regardless of your preferences.
I have over 1000 books in just my science library,

And yet it's you who resort to juvenile insults when you lose every argument you engage in:lol::lol::lol: My 7 year old is a better debater than you'll ever be. She almost certainly knows more, now, than you ever will as well.

For someone who bandies D-K about as much as you nitwits do you really don't understand what it means as regards YOU. Funny that. Now what would D-K say about you:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol:

Change to science books rather than history. History is all over. Science is about what's coming. And it's coming regardless of your preferences.

I have over 1000 books in just my science library, how about you? I'm currently reading Disturbing the Solar System by Rubin with my daughter who is 7, so she can get a better idea of how the universe works. What's the last book you read period?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Disturbing-Solar-System-Encounters-Attractions/dp/0691117438]Disturbing the Solar System: Impacts, Close Encounters, and Coming Attractions: Alan E. Rubin: 9780691117430: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

To understand the certainty of AGW, all you need is a high school physics text. Got one of those?

Yes, I do. It's a Los Angeles Unified School District book from 1927. Funnily enough it say's you're full of poo.

Are you threatening me with violence? Or do you perhaps not know what the guards actually DID with the rubber hoses?

Why would I threaten a sock puppet? Further, yes I do know what they did with them. Unlike you I read books.

Your comment is a threat of violence. I will demand that the sysops throw you off for that. They will ignore it. But now we all know that you find violence acceptable and that you think it was justified by my polite request to FlaCalTenn that he simply explain his statement. Doesn't that make you a shining paragon of considered reason and polite discourse. Brainless asshole.

You claim to have a thousand books in "just" your science library. Let's see a picture showing at least a few hundred of them, with legible titles and your hand in the picture making a cuckolds horn. Wear something red. Or you could just admit you're an asshole AND a liar.

:lol::lol::lol: What are you, three? Anyone with a brain (which clearly excludes you) can quite easily see that there was no threat implied so you can kindly go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back