Pageant Mom Defends Giving 8-Year-Old Botox and ‘Virgin Waxes’

Botox issue aside, kiddie pageants are ridiculous as well. It's teaching our young girls that their physical beauty is what really matters, and will (imo) scar them psychologically down the road. Mothers like this one are superficial, stupid, crazy, or a combination of the three. There's nothing wrong with beauty in and of itself, but when it becomes an obsession or the reason for living, it's destructive to the psyche and a difficult obstacle to overcome, because not a single living human doesn't get old, without a serious alternative.
Beta Girls?

I had to look up what a virgin wax was.

Because I had never heard of it.

This is un-freaking believable.

These parents are some sick brain-dead idiots.

And need to be beat within an inch of their lives.

Unfortunately, beating doesn't fix stupid.;)

The Informative Article Linked at the Bottom said:
"Virgin-waxing for children 8 years old and up who have never shaved before. Virgin hair can be waxed so successfully that growth can be permanently stopped in just 2 to 6 sessions. Save your child a lifetime of waxing... and put the money in the bank for her college education instead

"Virgin" Bikini Waxing Now Popular for Pre-Teen Girls: Gothamist

:eusa_think: What if when she's 26 she meets a dude she likes who happens to prefer his lovers look like grown-up women when nude, with well-groomed hair in all the right places? Shouldn't having choices count for something with our kids? :eusa_eh:

Unfortunately, beating doesn't fix stupid.;)

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lizzie again.

Bummer!

:popcorn:

This is appalling.

I'm glad my parents raised my siblings and I as Free Range Children.
Me too.

We were "Free Range Monkeys" though.

"Pageant Moms" are a special, sick breed. Really.

Talk about trying to relive something you never really had. Its sickening but there must be enough morons who like this crap. Either that or they are pedo's.

Oh shit! I didn't see this thread, EZ, and started another one. Can you merge or do you wanna merge it with yours? Sorry.:redface:

Botox girl taken away from mother...
:clap2:
Kerry Campbell loses custody of 8-year-old daughter she injected with Botox
May 17, 2011 - A MOTHER who admitted on national television to injecting her eight-year-old daughter with Botox has lost custody of the child.
Child protection officers investigated Kerry Campbell after she appeared on Good Morning America last week, explaining how she administered Botox to help her daughter, Britney, compete in beauty pageants.

The interview caused outcry around the world. Yesterday GMA reported that Britney was no longer living at home with her mother.

"I've spoken with someone very close to the case, she is out of her mother's home. She's doing well," GMA correspondent Lara Spencer said.

"The case is under investigation by CPS (Child Protective Services) and we should have new details within a week. But the main thing here, she's doing well."

Source

Botox girl taken away from mother...
:clap2:
Kerry Campbell loses custody of 8-year-old daughter she injected with Botox
May 17, 2011 - A MOTHER who admitted on national television to injecting her eight-year-old daughter with Botox has lost custody of the child.
Child protection officers investigated Kerry Campbell after she appeared on Good Morning America last week, explaining how she administered Botox to help her daughter, Britney, compete in beauty pageants.

The interview caused outcry around the world. Yesterday GMA reported that Britney was no longer living at home with her mother.

"I've spoken with someone very close to the case, she is out of her mother's home. She's doing well," GMA correspondent Lara Spencer said.

"The case is under investigation by CPS (Child Protective Services) and we should have new details within a week. But the main thing here, she's doing well."

Source

That is GREAT News!

Maybe they can give that mother parenting classes before they let her have her daughter back.

The freak of a mother will probably get her back at some point I'm sure,,,,,,then I wonder what will happen to that poor little girl?

She needs her daughter to validate herself, because she is :cuckoo:

I read the story about the little 8 year old getting Botox~
It was amazing to me too, how the Mother wasn't afraid to let it become public, it was as if she was proud of the fact she was doing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I've always thought mothers that enter their daughters in these pageants are trying to compensate for their miserable lives. 'Ho' out your daughter to try and get some glory for yourself.

Those poor, poor little girls. :(

And the people that run them are just as guilty of perpetuating the idea that 8 year olds should dress like Las Vegas strippers.

Actually Las Vegas Strippers are in much better condition than these poor girls, they are being scarred for life.

Forum List

Back