Pager wars. Israels psychitic war stretches from Gaza to Lebanon

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a war crime. Indiscriminate killing. Children, health workers and so on. There is also an element of fascism at play. Hitler killed indiscriminately.

Can Israel sink any lower ?

Indiscriminate?
Terrorist's pagers were blown up.
Looks pretty fucking discriminate to me.

Indiscriminate?
Terrorist's pagers were blown up.
Looks pretty fucking discriminate to me.
Well it will look like that to you because you're a committed supporter of militant Zionism and apartheid and you hate Arabs.

You've taken all their propaganda courses so that you know what you're supposed to say whenever there's news about Israel, you know how to interpret all the news so that Israel is always the victim, always justified in killing people and all opposition are "leftists" and "terrorists" and basically deserve to die like all inferior races.

You're a loyal Zionist like most of the brainwashed American public, they got you by the nutsack and you don't even know it.

1726670540595.png

Last edited:
Well it will look like that to you because you're a committed supporter of militant Zionism and apartheid and you hate Arabs.

You've taken all their propaganda courses so that you know what you're supposed to say whenever there's news about Israel, you know how to interpret all the news so that Israel is always the victim, always justified in killing people and all opposition are "leftists" and "terrorists" and basically deserve to die like all inferior races.

You're a loyal Zionist like most of the brainwashed American public, they got you by the nutsack and you don't even know it.

View attachment 1014212

Just because I think Islam should be eliminated doesn't mean I hate Arabs.
I'm sure they'd be fine if we converted them all to Christianity.

These pagers exploded in all sort of public places and killed children. That is Israeli discrimination in action.
"Kill everyone" is just terrorism. The state of Iisrael is a terrorist state.
Forget it Tom, you're being silly, old fashioned, thinking that Israel should be judged by the same standards as every other nation? when will you learn.

These pagers exploded in all sort of public places and killed children. That is Israeli discrimination in action.
"Kill everyone" is just terrorism. The state of Iisrael is a terrorist state.
But firing missiles into a city center is fine lol.
STFU weirdo

This is a war crime. Indiscriminate killing. Children, health workers and so on. There is also an element of fascism at play. Hitler killed indiscriminately.

Can Israel sink any lower ?
Indiscriminate? You really are a moron. That was as discreet an attack as you could hope for.

Fuck no. The world needs to see what you leftist scum are like, bunghole.
Fine, I'm ignoring you then, you leave me no choice, but I'm not going to listen to people who shout all the time and clutter their responses with obscene slogans, later dingbat, you had nothing original or interesting to say anyway.

Forum List

Back