Pager wars. Israels psychitic war stretches from Gaza to Lebanon

He failed to bring the hostages home - or didn't you notice in all that excitement with Arabs getting blown up?

I'm waiting for you to call me names, since that's all you ever do when confronted by reality.

Where did you learn math sherlock?
Not only he did as PM, but also
as a special unit soldier.

Crawl under a rock.

Exactly, that's what I said this was, terrorism the use of threats of violence to achieve a political goal.

Thanks 👍
Nope. Wars and battles aren’t terrorism.
The point of terrorism is to compel a target state to do what you want by terrorizing its civilian population.

For instance, flying planes into civilian buildings.

But if you drop bombs on a military target like a military airport, it isn’t terrorism.

Nope. Wars and battles aren’t terrorism.
The point of terrorism is to compel a target state to do what you want by terrorizing its civilian population.

For instance, flying planes into civilian buildings.
Or poisoning water supplies? does that count? or bombing children in schools?
But if you drop bombs on a military target like a military airport, it isn’t terrorism.
But triggering booby trapped devices that are mingled in a public place, when one has no idea exactly where those devices are, that's not terrorism?

PS: Throw another tantrum and call me a "Jew hater" and you're going on ignore, that simple.

Report: Israel sends tonight a message to Nasralla
to accept the Hochstein outline (1701) and the escalation will end

From the communication of Nasralla's boyz here

there's no will to come to terms with reality.

The nights getting longer, pilots love it.

But triggering booby trapped devices that are mingled in a public place, when one has no idea exactly where those devices are, that's not terrorism?

PS: Throw another tantrum and call me a "Jew hater" and you're going on ignore, that simple.

1726686459614.png

On that we agree. You are obsessed with hate of the jewish regime. The other side can never do any wrong.
I despise the Zionist Regime for mostly the same reasons I despise the Third Reich.
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of a superior race - the Aryans
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism, Jewry
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
Like the Third Reich the Zionist project must be destroyed, there was no compromise possible with the Nazis and there's no compromise possible with the Zionists, Israel's conduct proves that, just look at how the fanatics have behaved in Gaza and now Lebanon.

Last edited:

Any actual factual credible basis for any claim of poisoning water supplies?

And obviously, you (being an odious anti Semite), mean to suggest that Israeli is bombing children in schools. But you intentionally ignore the fact that the bombs are designed to hit where the terrorists are launching their missiles from. Is there ever some so-called “collateral damage?@. Of course. But that’s still vastly different than deliberately targeting kids.
It is as close as they can get to specifically targeting the terrorists themselves. Nobody said that war can be fought these days without some collateral damage.
I couldn’t care less who some rabid anti Swmite like you puts on ignore you pussy.
Simple as that.

Now, gfy.

I despise the Zionist Regime for mostly the same reasons I despise the Third Reich.

• The Third Reich justified its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Versailles Treaty
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by a prior national catastrophe - the Holocaust, antisemitism
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of a superior race - the Aryans
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
  • The Third Reich embraced a doctrine of territorial entitlement - Poland, Sudetenland...
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
  • The Third Reich justified its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Bolshevism, Jewry
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
🙄🥱

No, that's never possible when one of the parties is the Zionist regime, I thought that too at first.

Did you already promise to spare the anti-Zionist Jews?

Not to mention freeing your slaves would be a nice gesture.

Please, do name at least one MENA war not involving Arab imperialists...

Forum List

Back