Paid family leave

For anyone who is against this,try having a child or have your wife have a child and then needing to take time off to bond with the child or the wife needing to take time off to heal from the birth especially if it was a c section you will want it then. I have dealt with this 6 weeks unpaid shit,its horrible.

Done there, been that. So what? Why does that justify forcing your preferences on others?
Then ALL employers should offer it on their own,they haven't so government must step in. They were given their chance to do the right thing.

Why does that justify forcing your preferences on others? If someone doesn't agree with you, and would rather work for an employer that doesn't give special perks to "breeders", why should the law prohibit them from doing so. You fuckers are such authoritarians and bullies. But you'll never admit it.
Oh I am absolutely an authoritarian. I believe in a strong benevolent dictatorship.

I appreciate your candor. I hope you fail miserably.
Same for what you believe in.

I don't agree with the idea,

but I do get a kick out of how Trump

takes libtarded stances and rams

them up their asses...…………...

He is chipping away at their base...…

The Tards call him stupid while Trump

just keeps spanking their ass.

No one seriously believes a republican would vote for such a thing.

Damn Straight...……..

Trump has learned from the left and he

plays the lefts game better than they do......
Do you know what they call someone who promises something they can't deliver? That's right, they call them President Trump.

Wrong, they call them a liberal...dumbass.

For anyone who is against this,try having a child or have your wife have a child and then needing to take time off to bond with the child or the wife needing to take time off to heal from the birth especially if it was a c section you will want it then. I have dealt with this 6 weeks unpaid shit,its horrible.

Done there, been that. So what? Why does that justify forcing your preferences on others?
Then ALL employers should offer it on their own,they haven't so government must step in. They were given their chance to do the right thing.

Why does that justify forcing your preferences on others? If someone doesn't agree with you, and would rather work for an employer that doesn't give special perks to "breeders", why should the law prohibit them from doing so. You fuckers are such authoritarians and bullies. But you'll never admit it.
Oh I am absolutely an authoritarian. I believe in a strong benevolent dictatorship.

There is the problem with the "free market". Assholes like dblack will try to make who they want fail.

I don't agree with the idea,

but I do get a kick out of how Trump

takes libtarded stances and rams

them up their asses...…………...

He is chipping away at their base...…

The Tards call him stupid while Trump

just keeps spanking their ass.

No one seriously believes a republican would vote for such a thing.

Damn Straight...……..

Trump has learned from the left and he

plays the lefts game better than they do......
Do you know what they call someone who promises something they can't deliver? That's right, they call them President Trump.

President Trump....

That has such a nice ring to it...….

If you like your doctor you can keep him:fu:

Trump just keeps SPANKING libtard ASS....

There is the problem with the "free market". Assholes like dblack will try to make who they want fail.

Exactly. How can you bully people with "freedom" always getting in the way?

Wow, kinda like liberals that want the whole country to fail?

I dunno about you but dblack is the last idiot I want making important decisions in government. Thank god we have a government so morons don't run our country. Wait, a moron runs it right now. Damnit for f sakes.

Donald trump is the successful businessman president. Good luck with that

Where is the freedom for these mothers and fathers to stay home WITH PAY? Very FEW companies offer it including companies that can give CEO's MILLION dollar bonuses,when they can't do the correct thing then yes its time for government to step in and enforce the right rules.

Your freedom is different than anothers freedom. You make a good point

Where is the freedom for these mothers and fathers to stay home WITH PAY? Very FEW companies offer it including companies that can give CEO's MILLION dollar bonuses,when they can't do the correct thing then yes its time for government to step in and enforce the right rules.
Shhh this simple point cant be said. What are you some kind of commie?

Republicans must have thought the world ended when social security was made law so we don't have old people dying in our streets.

Social security had been one of this nations greatest accomplishments

Yep. Bullies love authoritarian government, until it turns on them.

Nice our government system has voting as a check so we can vote far right authoritarians like trump out.

Nice our government system has voting as a check so we can vote far right authoritarians like trump out.

I thought you liked authoritarians, what gives?

I thought you liked authoritarians, what gives?
You are free to vote for any authoritarian you like.

Forum List

Back