Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
46654510_2261134740572648_1918770630828752896_n.jpg

Palestinian Civil Society Urges World Governments to Impose a Military Embargo on Saudi Regime Over Khashoggi Murder and War Crimes in Yemen, On Israel for War Crimes and Apartheid Against Palestinians

States and international institutions should not be selective in championing the dignity of human life. Yemenis and Palestinians are not lesser humans.

Palestinian Civil Society Urges World Governments to Impose a Military Embargo on Saudi Regime Over Khashoggi Murder and War Crimes in Yemen, On Israel for War Crimes and Apartheid Against Palestinians

Am I the only one seeing the irony of Palestinians calling for an embargo against Israel?

States and international institutions should not be selective in championing the dignity of human life. Yemenis and Palestinians are not lesser humans.

Am I the only one seeing the irony of Palestinians calling for an embargo against Israel?

I thought Arab-Moslem “civil society” was worth a laugh.

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

What I thought was kind of interesting is that two of the four nations mentioned (Saudi Arabia, UAE") are members of the Arab League.

(COMMENT)

The PCS implied that these nations were involved in "perpetrating crimes against humanity and war crimes."

Say it ain't so!

Most Respectfully,
R
They were and have,Rocco what Planet have you been living on...steve

⁜→ theliq, et al,

I'm neither suggesting the implication is either right or wrong.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

What I thought was kind of interesting is that two of the four nations mentioned (Saudi Arabia, UAE") are members of the Arab League.

(COMMENT)

The PCS implied that these nations were involved in "perpetrating crimes against humanity and war crimes."

Say it ain't so!

Most Respectfully,
R
They were and have,Rocco what Planet have you been living on...steve
(COMMENT)

But for the PCS to make such a suggestion is ridiculous. The Arab Palestinians use force and threats every day. They use civilians as cover for sapper operations nearly every day. And they use minors to launch incendiary devices every day.

I don't think the PCS is much of a credible source.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back