Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You've rendered a loaded question. It was not Israel that was the aggressor.

So, what would be legitimate resistance to Israel's violent aggression?

Give me some examples.
(COMMENT)

But even more than that, your question shows an absolute and complete failure to understand a very basic Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States. [A/RES/2625 (XXV)]

Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations said:
◈ Every State shall settle its international disputes with other States by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered.

◈ States shall accordingly seek early and just settlement of their international disputes by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements or other peaceful means of their choice.

◈ Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States.

◈ Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing or encouraging the organization of irregular forces or armed bands including mercenaries, for incursion into the territory of another State.

◈ Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in acts of civil strife or terrorist acts in another State or acquiescing in organized activities within its territory directed towards the commission of such acts, when the acts referred to in the present paragraph involve a threat or use of force.

The Israelis did not engage the Arab Palestinians first. It was the other way around. In terms of the conflict relative to the territories, the conflict was originally spirited between the Israelis and the Jordanians (over the West Bank and Jerusalem) and the Israelis and Egyptians (over the Gaza Strip).

The at the time of the conflict (Six Day War of 1967) the Palestinians did not declare independence until 1988; twenty years later.

Most Respectfully,
R
If you want to start history someplace in the middle of your choice, you can point the finger anyplace you want.

The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when settlers came down from Europe to give them the boot and steal their land.

I don't see any Palestinian aggression here.

Please tell me about "settlers coming down from Europe", so I can watch you putting your foot in your mouth.

34811891_2115033745398196_2024209458015502336_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back