Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deflection city.

Yep, you sure are deflecting from my question.

You are insistent that the Arab Palestinians have a right to some sort of justice. What do you mean by justice? What would justice look like for the Arab Palestinians? How would the international community be able to measure that justice had been achieved?

What would justice for the Jewish people look like?
You haven't been following my posts.

Also most of your posts are nonsensical.
Don't blame your reading comprehension problems on me.

Lol. Don’t blame your inability to answer the question on anything other than your inability to answer the question.

Justice. What does it mean?

Deflection city.

You are insistent that the Arab Palestinians have a right to some sort of justice. What do you mean by justice? What would justice look like for the Arab Palestinians? How would the international community be able to measure that justice had been achieved?

Lol. Don’t blame your inability to answer the question on anything other than your inability to answer the question.

Justice means living in peace and equality in your homeland.

There is no equality in Islam. And there is no peace.

Well no. IN fact, this conversation about justice came up because you rejected the idea of peace without justice. You defined justice as being separate from peace.

So. What is justice?

66628006_2373237479429827_5121041054941839360_n.jpg

Like not having access to the Western Wall is “ peace and equality “or the Fatah party with their LEGO showing ALL of Israel as Palestine ? Another stupid remark. That will never happen. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
  • "The goal of HAMAS is the establishment of an Islamist state in the entire territory of 'Palestine' — also through armed struggle. A strategy paper written in 2017 states: 'Resistance to occupation by all means is a legitimate right guaranteed by divine laws. At the heart of it lies the armed resistance.' By 'Palestine' HAMAS means the area between the Mediterranean Sea and Jordan, which also includes the territory of the State of Israel. Western countries such as Germany are seen by HAMAS as a haven where the organization focuses on collecting donations, recruiting new supporters, and propagating its propaganda." — Annual report of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz, BfV), 2019

• "The goal of HAMAS is the establishment of an Islamist state in the entire territory of 'Palestine' — also through armed struggle. A strategy paper written in 2017 states: 'Resistance to occupation by all means is a legitimate right guaranteed by divine laws. At the heart of it lies the armed resistance.' By 'Palestine' HAMAS means the area between the Mediterranean Sea and Jordan, which also includes the territory of the State of Israel. Western countries such as Germany are seen by HAMAS as a haven where the organization focuses on collecting donations, recruiting new supporters, and propagating its propaganda." — Annual report of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz, BfV), 2019
"The goal of HAMAS is the establishment of an Islamist state in the entire territory of 'Palestine'
Hamas does not have enough influence to do that.

Like not having access to the Western Wall is “ peace and equality “or the Fatah party with their LEGO showing ALL of Israel as Palestine ? Another stupid remark. That will never happen. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm on your side but the only issue you ever bring up is the Western Wall. There are alot of other layers to this conflict than that. I can assure you that Jews will never give up access to the Kotel ever again.

I'm on your side but the only issue you ever bring up is the Western Wall. There are alot of other layers to this conflict than that. I can assure you that Jews will never give up access to the Kotel ever again.

I do that only because the PLO OFFICIALLY made a formal statement that Jews are NOT entitled to the Western Wall.
I have also posted You Tube Videos where Abbas has stated ALL of Israel is “ Arab Palestine”. and Arabs being interviewed what would happen to the Israelis if they ever got control of what is now Israel

Abbas to tell UN: The goal is Jerusalem

Notice how he Refers to Muslims and Christians, NOT the Jewish people? Give him that shovel an
Al-Quds (disambiguation) - Wikipedia

Al-Quds (disambiguation) - Wikipedia
Al-Quds (Arabic: القدس ) is the Arabic name for the city of Jerusalem, literally meaning "The Holy One" (quds = holy). It may also refer to: ...
d let him dig a deeper hole for himself :dig:

"A new phase has begun in the struggle to preserve the overall goal of our Palestinian people, the Arab nation and the world as a whole, and this is the issue of Al-Quds, with its holy sites to Islam and Christianity, its heritage and history, which some are trying to counterfeit by contradicting all international laws which have always established that Al-Quds is Palestinian and Arab," Abu Rudeina said.

Anyone notice there is NO mention of Jewish Holy Sites? Tinmore, where is that living in " peace and equality" you talk about? :ahole-1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back