Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a dump. Do they have anything nice in Arab Palestine?
The American International School in Gaza

I said something nice, not bombed out.

Everything in Palestine has been bombed, bulldozed, or stolen.

So do you think that it might be about time for them to admit that they're beaten?

I think you are claiming victory prematurely. Israel has not won anything yet.

So do you think that it might be about time for them to admit that they're beaten?

I just think that a man should know when he's beat, and move on. The Pals could accept reality, stop their pointless fighting and build something for themselves that is positive and forward looking.

Except for a vibrant and thriving country.

I just think that a man should know when he's beat, and move on. The Pals could accept reality, stop their pointless fighting and build something for themselves that is positive and forward looking.

Until the Palestinians surrender, Israel has won nothing.

I don't see that happening soon.

The Arabs-Moslems surrendered back in the early 1920’s. They surrendered to the retrogression of Islamist ideology.

You’re failed keyboard gee-had simply reinforces the failed policies of Arab-Islamist intransigence.

See Post #1163.

Don't surrender, make peace. Live side by side. North Korea didn't surrender, yet their whole country isn't a pile of rubble now, is it?

PS Israel has sooooo won, and you know it. And I have no dog in this fight, just a casual observer.

Arabs-Moslems posing as “Pal’istanians”.

Lost in incompetence and failure.

Gaza Tunnel Collapses
Tunnel-excavation.jpg

February 4, 2018- the Gazans are reporting that a tunnel between the Sinai in Egypt and Gaza has collapsed, on Sunday morning. The reports say there are people trapped inside.

Gaza Tunnel Collapses

Manal Tamimi shares the experience of her most recent arrest by the Israeli army. Manal was arrested during a protest in front of the Ofer military compound, where the trial of her kinswomen Nariman and her 16 year old daughter Ahed Tamimi was taking place. Manal describes the brutality of the soldiers and deliberate humiliation, as well as the routine endured by Palestinian female political prisoners in jail and between prison and the court.

Tamimi family receives a prize from PLO:

Basem Tamimi with Walid Asaef and Mahmoud Aleloul (Abbas' vice) and Isa Kreka who recently gave the same prize to the planners of Park Hotel terror act in Netanyah:

5a77480c7657d9a4.jpg

5a775a3179074b14.jpg

What You see above is a meeting in the Tamimi house, between Aleloul (Abbas' vice) and Jamal Muhssein aka Abu-Jihad a member of PLO central committee who is in charge of recruitment.

Last edited:
Hamas in coordination with the Tamimi family

Tamimi is a well known family for its long cooperation with the PLO/PA, members of the family being directly appointed by Arafat, serving as politicians and Sharia Court judges.

Riots in Nabi-Salih, an exclusively Tamimi village, are usually organized each Friday.
However today (Thursday) they've signaled a new turn - by cooperating in real time with Hamas:

6:04 AM - Gaza - Hamas opens a confrontation on border of Israel.
6:21 AM- Nabi Salih - Tamimi family starts a riot outside of the village, confrontation with security forces.

غزة الآن - Gaza Now on Twitter
الضفة الإخبارية on Twitter

Tamimi family and Hamas coordination:

6:31 - Confrontations start on Gaza border.
Pal.Info.Center on Twitter

7:08 -Nabi Salih (Tamimi village) starts a confrontation with police.
وكالة شهاب on Twitter

Dozens marked Ahed Tamimi's birthday outside the prison where she is held

Originally posted by Taz
PS Israel has sooooo won, and you know it. And I have no dog in this fight, just a casual observer

Israel won't be militarily defeated by anyone...

The country will suffer the proverbial "death of a thousand cuts".

The nature and magnitude of the "cuts" vary and will continue to vary wildly:

From Manhattan skyscrappers being reduced to rubble by jumbo jets to Palestinian young ladies being arrested in the middle of the night.

Surprisingly enough, some of the "cuts" are self-inflicted, such as Israel's inability to control her own ethnocratic expansionism over the West Bank.

Each and every one of the "cuts" will continue to slowly chip away a small portion of the country's international standing and legitimacy until its final demise.

Ahed's arrest and the international outcry it is generating are just another nail in the coffin of the jewish racial dictatorship.

Originally posted by Taz
PS Israel has sooooo won, and you know it. And I have no dog in this fight, just a casual observer

From Manhattan skyscrappers being reduced to rubble by jumbo jets to Palestinian young ladies being arrested in the middle of the night.

Surprisingly enough, some of the "cuts" are self-inflicted, such as Israel's inability to control her own ethnocratic expansionism over the West Bank.

Each and every one of the "cuts" will continue to slowly chip away a small portion of the country's international standing and legitimacy until its final demise.

Ahed's arrest and the international outcry it is generating are just another nail in the coffin of the jewish racial dictatorship.
I read this post in The New York Times in 1980.

Originally posted by Taz

Israel stepped in it with Ahed Tamimi. People all over the world are saying free Ahad. And BDS is right there to promote that cause.

Israel is forced into lose, lose decisions. Like the flotilla. Should Israel allow them to break the siege or shoot up a bunch of unarmed civilians in international waters. Of course Israel always chooses violence.

Israel is shooting itself in the foot again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back