Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about being hopelessly blind to the reality of what palestinian refugees really think and aspire, ForeverYoung. : )

I would like to "correct" the words of the article published by the International Crisis Group cited by Einat Wilf:

"If we don't discuss the refugee issue seriously we will never make peace and if we do discuss this issue seriously there is a question whether we can make peace WITHOUT JUSTICE."

If the words of a very articulate, thoughtful zionist jewish woman who travels the world defending the state of Israel cannot convince you that peace decoupled from justice will never bring the israeli-palestinian conflict to an end then nothing will.

Another Tinmore clone, apparently. PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE™️ In the view of Jew haters always centers around the need to destroy Israel and kill Jews.

Odd how they never mention a plan or right of return for non-Islamics who have been nearly purged from the Islamist Middle East.

Talk about being hopelessly blind to the reality of what palestinian refugees really think and aspire, ForeverYoung. : )

And what exactly is that? Have you interviewed them? I would venture a guess that you've never been to the area or talked to an Arab. I have.

I would like to "correct" the words of the article published by the International Crisis Group cited by Einat Wilf:

"If we don't discuss the refugee issue seriously we will never make peace and if we do discuss this issue seriously there is a question whether we can make peace WITHOUT JUSTICE."

If the words of a very articulate, thoughtful zionist jewish woman who travels the world defending the state of Israel cannot convince you that peace decoupled from justice will never bring the israeli-palestinian conflict to an end then nothing will.
No Justice - No Peace
I can't count how many times I have heard that. Israel always wants peace without justice. That is why 25 years of fake peace talks have failed.

No Justice - No Peace
I can't count how many times I have heard that. Israel always wants peace without justice. That is why 25 years of fake peace talks have failed.

You might want to consult your Korans for why peace talks have failed.

You may have noticed that absent infidels, Islamics will quickly find reasons to kill, slaughter and maim other Islamics.

No Justice - No Peace

You may have noticed that absent infidels, Islamics will quickly find reasons to kill, slaughter and maim other Islamics.
Posting more clutter, I see.

No Justice - No Peace

Posting more clutter, I see.

Your same, tired, cut and paste slogans, I see.

You missed the whole Syria and Islamics killing, slaughtering and maiming other Islamics thing, I see.

On one hand you have ForeverYoung, in a state of total alienation from the reality of the West Bank, Gaza and refugee camps, saying Palestinians should renounce to their homeland and build a new life wherever they happen to be:

Let the former refugees (nobody is a refugee after 70 years) settle and build lives, with some monetary help, wherever they happen to be.

On the other hand you have a zionist spokesperson, Einat Wilf, showing the reality of refugee camps, where Palestinians oppose even the painting of their homes:

the ethos of the refugee, of the return is so powerful that even when there are projects or initiatives to improve living conditions, to even paint houses, there's a rejection because anything that sends the message of permanence, that this is my home is one that's immediately rejected.

They reject wall paint, for Christ's sake!!!!

Einat is not saying they reject, for example, an IDF squad patrolling the narrow alleys of their refugee camps everyday.

They reject wall paint!!

Nothing more than mere, miserable wall paint!!

They don't want anything that could even remotely suggest to any visitor that they are starting to consider the refugee camps as their permanent homes and Lebannon, Jordan, Egypt, Gaza or the West Bank as their homelands.

Listen to the small excerpt of the video for yourself if you find this too unreal to believe. Straight from Einat's mouth, a zionist who's sincere enough to admit that this is the unbelievable level of the palestinian rejection of the refugee camps as their homes and the West Bank, Gaza and the neighboring arab contries as their homelands.

You have ForeverYoung naively asking Palestinians to accept the loss of their homeland when they don't even accept wall paint in their refugee camps!!

If this is the kind of "knowledge" you get from visiting or living in Israel I want to stay the hell away from the country.

Last edited:
UK Parliament to hear demand for release of Ahed Tamimi

Richard Burden MP, chair of Britain-Palestine All Party Parliamentary Group, announced that he and a group of parliamentarians will submit an Early Day Motion on Wednesday 7 February 2018 to the British Parliament calling for the release of Ahed Tamimi, and all child prisoners, from the Israeli jails. The paper will also demand that Israel should respect human rights and provide decent living conditions inside the prisons.

This came at the end of a session in the British Parliament that the General Union of Palestinian Students in the United Kingdom organised in cooperation with the Britain Palestine Communication Centre. Twelve members from across the parties were represented, along with four members of the House of Lords, in addition to representatives of a group of human rights and media organisations and a large number of Palestinian students.

This also comes in light of the Palestinian child prisoners Campaign run by the PSC calling upon the British government to make a public statement that it will take immediate, effective and meaningful action- including through international bodies-to ensure a list of requirements to be implemented by the Israeli government without delay in regards to detaining children.

Richard Burden MP, chair of Britain-Palestine All Party Parliamentary Group, announced that he and a group of parliamentarians will submit an Early Day Motion on Wednesday 7 February 2018 to the British Parliament calling for the release of Ahed Tamimi, and all child prisoners, from the Israeli jails. The paper will also demand that Israel should respect human rights and provide decent living conditions inside the prisons.

This came at the end of a session in the British Parliament that the General Union of Palestinian Students in the United Kingdom organised in cooperation with the Britain Palestine Communication Centre. Twelve members from across the parties were represented, along with four members of the House of Lords, in addition to representatives of a group of human rights and media organisations and a large number of Palestinian students.

This also comes in light of the Palestinian child prisoners Campaign run by the PSC calling upon the British government to make a public statement that it will take immediate, effective and meaningful action- including through international bodies-to ensure a list of requirements to be implemented by the Israeli government without delay in regards to detaining children.

Maybe a flotilla on the Thames?

Well honestly, paranoia and delusional thinking is a characteristic of cults. The particular Islamic Death Cult known as "Pal'istanians" is something of a model for paranoia and delusional thinking.

Fatah claims Israel won`t hesitate to kill Abbas - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
Fatah claims Israel won`t hesitate to kill Abbas
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Feb. 7, 2018 " valign="middle" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">

Share |libel that Israel assassinated Arafat with poison.

Fatah posted on Facebook that Israel wouldn't "hesitate" to kill Abbas, "After all they already killed Arafat before him":

Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon speaks about the horrific situation for Palestinian child prisoners in the Senate on February 6 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back