Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your online gee-had is tractionless and ignored. That has been the reaction of the Arab-Islamist world which has no interest in "Pal'istanian" incitement.
"Pal'istanian" incitement
Like Israel shooting her cousin in the face?

A rather short lived propaganda ploy for Pallywood Studios.

I would like to "correct" the words of the article published by the International Crisis Group cited by Einat Wilf:

"If we don't discuss the refugee issue seriously we will never make peace and if we do discuss this issue seriously there is a question whether we can make peace WITHOUT JUSTICE."

If the words of a very articulate, thoughtful zionist jewish woman who travels the world defending the state of Israel cannot convince you that peace decoupled from justice will never bring the israeli-palestinian conflict to an end then nothing will.
What about you? Do her words convince you?

"The core of the conflict remains the denial and rejection that the Jewish people have any right any business being in this land."
"Until you realize that the injustice that needs to be corrected so that there will be justice for Palestine is the very existence of the state of Israel. Only when that injustice is made to go away can there be justice for Palestine. And then you realize that 'Justice for Palestine' is actually a very violent idea. It is about crashing the so called injustice of the existence of the state of Israel."

Originally posted by admonit

"The core of the conflict remains the denial and rejection that the Jewish people have any right any business being in this land."
"Until you realize that the injustice that needs to be corrected so that there will be justice for Palestine is the very existence of the state of Israel. Only when that injustice is made to go away can there be justice for Palestine. And then you realize that 'Justice for Palestine' is actually a very violent idea. It is about crashing the so called injustice of the existence of the state of Israel."

Einat Wilf could not possibly convince me of something I always knew. Something I have been saying for the last 20 years:

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not about Ariel, Ma'ale Adumin, a few inches of land west of the Green Line, a few inches of land east of the Green Line.

The conflict is about the natural right of the native people of Palestine to live in Haifa, Askhelon and Jaffa.

The fact that Einat calls the implementation of their natural right "a very violent idea" only confirms what I've already said 3 or 4 times in previous posts.

Einat Wilf is a die-hard zionist, no friend of Palestinians, so no one can accuse her of making up stories to promote their cause.

What I really didn't know was the incredible, mind-boggling "wall paint story".

I knew Palestinians hated their exile and the refugee camps they live in but I was unaware the rejection was so deep.

UK Parliament to hear demand for release of Ahed Tamimi

Richard Burden MP, chair of Britain-Palestine All Party Parliamentary Group, announced that he and a group of parliamentarians will submit an Early Day Motion on Wednesday 7 February 2018 to the British Parliament calling for the release of Ahed Tamimi, and all child prisoners, from the Israeli jails. The paper will also demand that Israel should respect human rights and provide decent living conditions inside the prisons.

This came at the end of a session in the British Parliament that the General Union of Palestinian Students in the United Kingdom organised in cooperation with the Britain Palestine Communication Centre. Twelve members from across the parties were represented, along with four members of the House of Lords, in addition to representatives of a group of human rights and media organisations and a large number of Palestinian students.

This also comes in light of the Palestinian child prisoners Campaign run by the PSC calling upon the British government to make a public statement that it will take immediate, effective and meaningful action- including through international bodies-to ensure a list of requirements to be implemented by the Israeli government without delay in regards to detaining children.

UK Parliament to hear demand for release of Ahed Tamimi

Perhaps the British government should get its own house in order before going after others. Why aren't they demanding that all the youth in their prison system be released (an average of 960 children a year).

The conflict is about the natural right of the native people of Palestine to live in Haifa, Askhelon and Jaffa.

The native people DO live in Haifa, Askhelon and Jaffa. The native people live all over the territory. (The only people RESTRICTED from being present in parts of the territory are the Jewish people.)

The conflict is not about where people live.

Last edited:
Originally posted by admonit

Einat Wilf could not possibly convince me of something I always knew. Something I have been saying for the last 20 years:

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not about Ariel, Ma'ale Adumin, a few inches of land west of the Green Line, a few inches of land east of the Green Line.

The fact that Einat calls the implementation of their natural right "a very violent idea" only confirms what I've already said 3 or 4 times in previous posts.

Einat Wilf is a die-hard zionist, no friend of Palestinians, so no one can accuse her of making up stories to promote their cause.

What I really didn't know was the incredible, mind-boggling "wall paint story".

I knew Palestinians hated their exile and the refugee camps they live in but I was unaware the rejection was so deep.

Haifa and Jaffa are still mixed Arab/ Jewish cities. Btw, what do you think of Ahed's blonde hair? She doesn't look like a Semite now, does she? And she's not the only one. I've see others like her.

25660148_1966293507032182_7909403055929979966_n.jpg

Really, Chuckles? I found it not at all surprising that you would cut and paste from Facebook showing islamic terrorists parading around with weapons and wearing their goofy ski masks. You see that as some sort of victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back