Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Taz
PS Israel has sooooo won, and you know it. And I have no dog in this fight, just a casual observer

Israel won't be militarily defeated by anyone...

The country will suffer the proverbial "death of a thousand cuts".

The nature and magnitude of the "cuts" vary and will continue to vary wildly:

From Manhattan skyscrappers being reduced to rubble by jumbo jets to Palestinian young ladies being arrested in the middle of the night.

Surprisingly enough, some of the "cuts" are self-inflicted, such as Israel's inability to control her own ethnocratic expansionism over the West Bank.

Each and every one of the "cuts" will continue to slowly chip away a small portion of the country's international standing and legitimacy until its final demise.

Ahed's arrest and the international outcry it is generating are just another nail in the coffin of the jewish racial dictatorship.

Manhattan's skyscrapers, or 9/11 if that's what you are referring to, has nothing to do with Israel.

BTW, Jose, you always made a big deal about Jews not looking like Semites. What do you think about Ahed's blonde hair?

Understanding the Current Palestinian Revolt: Its Context and Consequences for Palestinian Society

Panelists Phyllis Bennis and Rania Khalek

subcat-box-top.gif

More of the disease that is also known as “Pal’Istan Arab”

Fatah celebrates murder of “126 Zionists” - PMW Bulletins

PMW Bulletins
Fatah celebrates murder of “126 Zionists”
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Feb. 5, 2018 " valign="middle" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">

Share |

Fatah celebrates murder of "126 Zionists"
  • Fatah idolizes terrorist who was responsible for murder of 9
  • Two planners of Olympic massacre of Israeli athletes honored as: "Men who believed in the inevitable victory and followed the path of liberation"
    Raed%20Al-Karmi.jpg
  • Fatah about terrorist murderer of 9:
    "May Allah wrap his soul in thousands of mercies"
    "Praise to the Martyrs who are more precious than all of us together"

Oh, my. The angry Islamics are spending quality time in their basements with explosives.

Where does the welfare money go?

Fatah honors last month’s murderer of father of 6 as “young lion” - PMW Bulletins

THE PALESTINIAN WORLD
nav_bottom188x5.gif

subcat-box-top.gif

PMW Bulletins
Fatah honors last month’s murderer of father of 6 as “young lion”

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Feb. 6, 2018 "

Fatah honors last month's murderer of father of 6 as "young lion"

Posts footage of yesterday's stabbing attack

By Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

Abbas' Fatah Movement was quick to honor as a "Martyr" Ahmed Nasr Jarrar who led the group of terrorists who shot and murdered Rabbi Raziel Shevach, father of 6, in a drive-by shooting last month. The terrorist was killed by Israeli soldiers yesterday while resisting arrest. Fatah posted the picture of Jarrar with his father, calling him the "young lion":
young%20lion.jpg

Posted text and text on top of image: "This young lion is of that lion"
Texts below faces: "Martyr Nasr Jarrar ... Martyr Ahmed Nasr Jarrar"
[Official Fatah Facebook page, Feb. 6, 2018

There's a novel idea. Welfare recipients on strike.

Let the refugees return.

Problem solved.

Let the former refugees (nobody is a refugee after 70 years) settle and build lives, with some monetary help, wherever they happen to be.

Tinmore obviously has no plan regarding who would provide for a slew of foreign Arabs-Moslems who have no education, job skills or means to support themselves. A massive welfare burden that he expects someone else to pay for. He’s also silent regarding the right of return for non-Islamics driven out of the Middle East.

We just read a lot of Koran thumping bluster from him.

Originally posted by ForeverYoung436
Let the former refugees (nobody is a refugee after 70 years) settle and build lives, with some monetary help, wherever they happen to be.

Einat Wilf

Date of birth 11 December 1970 (age 47)
Place of birth Jerusalem
Knessets 18
Faction represented in Knesset
2010–2011
Labor Party
2011–2013 Independence

Einat Wilf (Hebrew: עינת וילף‎, born 11 December 1970) is an Israeli politician who served as a member of the Knesset for Independence and the Labor Party.

Pay attention to this excerpt of the video:

58:58 to 01:00:20

There was a report published recently by the International Crisis group, I don't know if you know it, it's a think-tank organization, I can assure you not a zionist one.

They did a big piece called "Bringing back the Palestinian refugee question". And they said very courageously:

"If we don't discuss this issue seriously we will never make peace..."

and they added in a small phrase:

"and if we do discuss this issue seriously there is a question whether we can make peace."

That's of course the problem but what they describe is that the ethos of the refugee, of the return is so powerful that even when there are projects or initiatives to improve living conditions, to even paint houses, there's a rejection because anything that sends the message of permanence, that this is my home is one that's immediately rejected. Theres no concept even of "let's live a good life in the meantime until we return"... no... it's "don't touch anything because this is not permanent, this is temporary... doesn't matter if it's been 50 years".

There's a novel idea. Welfare recipients on strike.

Let the refugees return.

Problem solved.

Tinmore obviously has no plan regarding who would provide for a slew of foreign Arabs-Moslems who have no education, job skills or means to support themselves. A massive welfare burden that he expects someone else to pay for. He’s also silent regarding the right of return for non-Islamics driven out of the Middle East.

We just read a lot of Koran thumping bluster from him.

I would tend to disagree. He is a clueless fool in Islamic hands, but he himself doesn't thump the Koran. He just mouthes abstract philosophy and is blind to realities. (For instance, there is his insistence that Israel has no land. I was walking on SOMETHING the last time I was there.)

I would like to "correct" the words of the article published by the International Crisis Group cited by Einat Wilf:

"If we don't discuss the refugee issue seriously we will never make peace and if we do discuss this issue seriously there is a question whether we can make peace WITHOUT JUSTICE."

If the words of a very articulate, thoughtful zionist jewish woman who travels the world defending the state of Israel cannot convince you that peace decoupled from justice will never bring the israeli-palestinian conflict to an end then nothing will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back