Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
27073148_1837907569562036_1434464209169870151_n.jpg

Her face is visible......stone her!!!
It would be such a Palestinian thing to do, but of course after they did it they would claim Israel forced them to.

Amal Qabha, 17, was released from Israeli jails after a year and a half in prison.

26219544_1812082765477850_6581114895981311775_n.jpg

Peoples have a right to self-determination. Yes or no?

Any time you want to argue that yes, peoples have a right to self-determination, but the Jewish people do not have a right to self-determination, its antisemitism. Plain and simple.

Your options are:

1. No, people do not have a right to self-determination.
2. Yes, people have a right to self-determination.
3. Some people have a right to self-determination and some people do not. The objective criteria for self-determination (which can be applied to all people) are: (insert list).

Gaza
by Khaled Abu Toameh
September 11, 2019 at 5:00 am

Why Egypt Does Not Want to Help Gaza

• Israel's goodwill gestures, however, have so far failed to deter Hamas and other Palestinian groups from repeatedly violating the ceasefire understandings.

• Israel is prepared to do whatever is required to help the Palestinians in return for a cessation of terrorist attacks against Israel. Meanwhile, the Egyptians themselves offer nothing but broken promises regarding the crisis in the Gaza Strip. Egyptian policy, it appears, is based on the assumption that the Gaza Strip is – and must remain – solely the problem of Israel.

• Why do Egyptians have to travel all the way to Israel to discuss supplying the Gaza Strip with food, medicine and fuel (through Israel) when Egypt can easily do so through its shared border with the Gaza Strip? The world seems to have forgotten that the Gaza Strip has a shared border not only with Israel, but with Egypt as well.

• Egypt's shifting and sometimes contradictory policy toward the Gaza Strip seems to have one goal: to divert attention from Cairo's responsibility for the ongoing plight of its Palestinian neighbors.

• Here is what Egypt and the Arab states should be telling Israel: "Thank you for all that you have done so far to help the people of the Gaza Strip. However, these are our Arab brothers. Therefore, it seems fair that we step in and assume this burden."

Israel's goodwill gestures, however, have so far failed to deter Hamas and other Palestinian groups from repeatedly violating the ceasefire understandings.
What were those ceasefire understandings?

I don't know why you bother.

I really don't.
The Palestinians are constantly blamed for the ones violating ceasefires but nobody knows what they are.

Ceasefire: when Arab terrorists promise to stop firing rockets at Israeli civilians and Israel promises not to fire back at the terrorists.

Israel's goodwill gestures, however, have so far failed to deter Hamas and other Palestinian groups from repeatedly violating the ceasefire understandings.

I really don't.
The Palestinians are constantly blamed for the ones violating ceasefires but nobody knows what they are.

Ceasefire: when Arab terrorists promise to stop firing rockets at Israeli civilians and Israel promises not to fire back at the terrorists.
Not!

I really don't.

Oh. How interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back