Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the first day of AIPAC’s propaganda tour of Israel/Palestine for freshmen members of Congress. Since AIPAC will surely be hiding the brutal reality of Israel’s Occupation from our representatives, we have decided to show them the truth through an alternative digital tour.

Today is the first day of AIPAC’s propaganda tour of Israel/Palestine for freshmen members of Congress. Since AIPAC will surely be hiding the brutal reality of Israel’s Occupation from our representatives, we have decided to show them the truth through an alternative digital tour.

Stop buying into pathetic propaganda.

I moved there recently,
Hebron is actually one of the most luxurious cities in Judea,
in places even competing with Ramallah.

One sided ceasefire.

blame-everything-on-hakim_o_914251.jpg

I moved there recently,

Israeli goontards. Lower than whale shit.

I moved there recently,

Gaza government to raze illegal structures

GAZA CITY (Ma’an) -- The Gaza government announced Monday that it has given directives to its interior ministry to raze what it has termed illegal structures on public lands and enforce previous orders to arrest those trading the land.

Head of the ministry's land department Ibrahim Radwan said those in violation of the order had been given a deadline which has now expired and that officers would maintain permanent checkpoints, supported by police, on public lands to prevent "any violation."

"From now on, those in violation of public land [use] will find no excuse," Radwan said but added that large amounts of public land had been earmarked for agriculture projects in coordination with the ministry of agriculture and for public housing projects.

Radwan said in the coming days, the ministry will begin enforcing a "wide-scale campaign" to remove structures erected or built on public lands without permission.

Maan News

Oh so You reserved to name calling, big deal.
What do You call it when Arabs do the same to themselves?

Last edited:

I moved there recently,

And yet.....leagues above the Palestinians.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Because nothing says 'Progressive ideals',
like teaching Your kid to stab Jews...

Last edited:

I moved there recently,

Do you know that Tinmore has never set foot in Israel or the Palestinian areas?

I moved there recently,

How is the area near the Tomb of the Patriarchs? I haven't been there in quite awhile.

I moved there recently,

Do you know that Tinmore has never set foot in Israel or the Palestinian areas?

I know he told us that,
but seeing his sick compulsion to knowingly lie about everything,
leaves me only with hope that might be true as an exception.

Some people just don't deserve it, yikes :puke:

I moved there recently,

How is the area near the Tomb of the Patriarchs? I haven't been there in quite awhile.

Hebron is calm and quiet when not during holidays, magav guards calmly bored at the entrance.
Though I used to go pray there before dawn...

I've been sitting with Baruch Marzel and a bullet holed wall of his house behind me... calmly eating waffles. So maybe I'm not the best example, but the city and overall atmosphere is really quiet and calming mundane, nothing happens until someone comes to provoke the police in some valley for a scoop in the news.
People are wealthy, luxury and sports cars on the roads, more taxi cabs than in Tel-Aviv and modern stores, including American fast food brands.

Complete opposite of what they show You in the media.

kfc%20hebron%20edited.jpg

Last edited:
Photos and stories of Palestinian grandmothers have been trending on Twitter Saturday in support of US lawmaker Rashida Tlaib.
#MyPalestinianSitty

68714655_2696963383863713_7812532355939172352_o.jpg

Can anyone imagine Palestinian Grandmothers not believing Israel has the right to exist??? Why is this news?? :auiqs.jpg:

Why would anyone believe that a bunch of European immigrant Jews would have a right to take over almost all of Palestine?
Clearly they do not, and Israel has no right to exist.
Israel only exists by murder, extortion, and theft.
Even real Jews are against Zionists, because they know they are supposed to be in atonement instead.

Typical Pro Palestinian liar, Tell us what Jews are supposed to be in “ atonement “ for and the “ Real Jews” do believe Israel has the Right to exist

Photos and stories of Palestinian grandmothers have been trending on Twitter Saturday in support of US lawmaker Rashida Tlaib.
#MyPalestinianSitty

Can anyone imagine Palestinian Grandmothers not believing Israel has the right to exist??? Why is this news?? :auiqs.jpg:
Remembering the pre stolen days.

633 A.D.

Liar, There was not a single Jew near Jerusalem in 633 AD. After the failed revolt of 160 AD, all Jews left, in order to repent so that the Messiah would come.

There was not a single Jew near Jerusalem in 633 AD.

So who did the Muslims steal it from?

That is the whole point.
They did not steal it from anyone.
The Palestinians are the original natives, who always lived there and never left.
They are the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Nabatians, Phoenicians, Philistines, Amorites, Urites, etc.
The fact they did not become Muslims until around 700 AD, is not relevant because that did not change their ownership of the land.

It was the Hebrew invaders around 1000 BC who tried to steal Palestine, and then the Zionists again in 1949.

#MyPalestinianSitty

Remembering the pre stolen days.

633 A.D.

Liar, There was not a single Jew near Jerusalem in 633 AD. After the failed revolt of 160 AD, all Jews left, in order to repent so that the Messiah would come.

You say so,
yet the Palestinian Talmud was written by local Jewish,
and not a single Arab word in there.

Obviously false.
There was no written Hebrew script until around 100 BC.
So it was either written in Aramaic, an Arab language, or was written much latter.

#MyPalestinianSitty

Why would anyone believe that a bunch of European immigrant Jews would have a right to take over almost all of Palestine?
Even real Jews are against Zionists, because they know they are supposed to be in atonement instead.

Not a right but duty,
because local Jewish population could no longer stand the persecution,
and called them to help defeat the Muslim occupation.

That is a lie.
The Arabs never treated Jews badly until the Zionst made it clear they wanted to take over, and they started murdering Arabs.

#MyPalestinianSitty

Typical Pro Palestinian liar, Tell us what Jews are supposed to be in “ atonement “ for and the “ Real Jews” do believe Israel has the Right to exist

When the Romans beat the Jewish uprising of 160 AD and tore down the 2nd Temple of Solomon, Jewish leadership has to explain how they lost if they were the Chosen People and the Land of Canaan was the Promised Land.
What was decided is that they were being punished for the sins of arrogance and pride. In particular, the massacre of Canaanite women and children at Jericho, and rebelling against the Romans without enough planning, weapons, or strategy.

So no, if you believe Israel should exist before the coming of the Messiah, then you are not really Jewish.
Stealing Palestine from the Arab natives is just repeating the sins of arrogance and pride, preventing there from ever being Zion on earth.

I moved there recently,

Hebron is calm and quiet when not during holidays, magav guards calmly bored at the entrance.
Though I used to go pray there before dawn...

I've been sitting with Baruch Marzel and a bullet holed wall of his house behind me... calmly eating waffles. So maybe I'm not the best example, but the city and overall atmosphere is really quiet and calming mundane, nothing happens until someone comes to provoke the police in some valley for a scoop in the news.
People are wealthy, luxury and sports cars on the roads, more taxi cabs than in Tel-Aviv and modern stores, including American fast food brands.

Complete opposite of what they show You in the media.

kfc%20hebron%20edited.jpg

You think you can bribe people to ignore those illegal forced from their homes, with minimum wage server jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back