Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
:auiqs.jpg:
“ Live in peace with your neighbors”:113:

Part of the Resolution

OMG !!!! I’m deflecting again!!!!
How many returned refugees did not live in pease?

Tell us please how many “ returned refugees “ there were that deprived the Israelis of their Religious rights or denied any Jewish Historical claims to the land like Abbas did?

None; because it hasn’t happened yet and never will.
That's what I thought. You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

You’re the one who’s Blowing smoke! You can’t even answer your own question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

For starters; does “ living in Peace” include banning the Israelis from their Religious Sites? There will be no response. :asshole:
You made a post based on nothing now you are deflecting.

Actually, ILOVEISRAEL asked a simple question, and YOU deflected. As you normally do ...

You’re the one who’s Blowing smoke! You can’t even answer your own question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

For starters; does “ living in Peace” include banning the Israelis from their Religious Sites? There will be no response. :asshole:

My post was in answer to yours; “ peaceful protests”? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Denying Jews to their Religious sacred sites is “ peaceful?” :blahblah::blahblah:
Not so. We were talking about refugees. Now you are lying.

My post was in answer to yours; “ peaceful protests”? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Denying Jews to their Religious sacred sites is “ peaceful?” :blahblah::blahblah:

I’m not lying . With “ Right of Return “ it’s understood that in time the Palestinian population may be in the majority so my question is valid. You’re the one who’s lying

Even if that wasn’t the case; Please tell us why the PLO took that position and why the Israeli Gov’t should ever go back to the Pre 67 Arab Mentality?

The speaker in the You Tube” Video also advocates the “ One State Solution “. Obviously in that case the Jewish people will certainly be forbidden to visit their Holy Sites ( Pre 67)
Any comment? Of course not !
Speculation.

Israeli occupation forces raid Palestinian homes at night in Tulkarem and wreak the havoc.

45654844_2484421511784569_789202903519723520_n.jpg

Israeli occupation forces raid Palestinian homes at night in Tulkarem and wreak the havoc.

45765004_2484421455117908_5812564590990458880_n.jpg

Abulhawa: For 36 hours I was detained on a dirty bed in my homeland, then deported

45564529_2483837038509683_3868977201038753792_o.jpg

This mosaic honoring Palestinian nurse #RazanAlNajjar was recently unveiled at the Palestine Museum in Connecticut. Razan was shot by an Israeli sniper while tending to wounded

45500494_2482963285263725_6270828539092664320_n.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:You’re the one who’s Blowing smoke! You can’t even answer your own question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:You’re the one who’s Blowing smoke! You can’t even answer your own question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I’m not lying . With “ Right of Return “ it’s understood that in time the Palestinian population may be in the majority so my question is valid. You’re the one who’s lying

Even if that wasn’t the case; Please tell us why the PLO took that position and why the Israeli Gov’t should ever go back to the Pre 67 Arab Mentality?

The speaker in the You Tube” Video also advocates the “ One State Solution “. Obviously in that case the Jewish people will certainly be forbidden to visit their Holy Sites ( Pre 67)
Speculation.

“ Speculation?” The PLO already made a official statement Re; the Western Wall .
Please tell us why the Palestinians rioted because Jews entered the Temple Mount
You told me I was lying? You are the liar and incapable of telling the truth.

Last edited:

Speculation.

“ Speculation?” The PLO already made a official statement Re; the Western Wall .
Please tell us why the Palestinians rioted because Jews entered the Temple Mount
What does that have to do with returning refugees?

Speculation.

What does that have to do with returning refugees?

You told me my comments about the Jewish people being denied their Religious rights was “ speculation “ I have just proven you are a liar.More then one topic can be addressed or spoken about.
Why do you refuse to have any discussion about it? Because you can’t

Last edited:
Israeli occupation soldiers assaulted Palestinian citizens violently before demolishing their house in Yatta city, southern occupied WestBank

Palestinian novelist of the international bestseller “Mornings in Jenin”, Susan Abulhawa, has been detained by Israel en route to the Kalimat Palestinian Literature Festival (sponsored by, among others, the British Council and the Kenyon Institute).

45313849_2482405448652842_6973428301876428800_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back