Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malak Hijazi.

75348963_2415387368721564_6483648618195582976_n.jpg

"I have always loved autumn, but not anymore. I don't love you, bloody November. And I don't need a crystal ball to know this will keep happening again and again. There is so much pain, always here, whirring continuously beneath the membrane of our life. It's not true that we got used to it. I haven't. Nothing has changed. But living in a place where dreams will never be achievable doesn't mean I don't dream. I'm deprived of my fundamental rights, like all Gazans, and everything seems unattainable, but I still have the desire to live in a better Gaza." - From our Gaza writer,

Nobody stopped them from having their “ rights” since Aug 2005 except themselves
Keep posting. :2up::2up:
Your knowledge of this subject is inadequate, It seems that your only base of knowledge is Israeli propaganda. Please watch the following video and note your disagreements. Then let's discuss.

Thanks in advance.

Malak Hijazi.

"I have always loved autumn, but not anymore. I don't love you, bloody November. And I don't need a crystal ball to know this will keep happening again and again. There is so much pain, always here, whirring continuously beneath the membrane of our life. It's not true that we got used to it. I haven't. Nothing has changed. But living in a place where dreams will never be achievable doesn't mean I don't dream. I'm deprived of my fundamental rights, like all Gazans, and everything seems unattainable, but I still have the desire to live in a better Gaza." - From our Gaza writer,

Nobody stopped them from having their “ rights” since Aug 2005 except themselves
Your knowledge of this subject is inadequate, It seems that your only base of knowledge is Israeli propaganda. Please watch the following video and note your disagreements. Then let's discuss.

Thanks in advance.

Abbas Denies Jewish Connection To Israel In Speech To Palestinian Leadership

Timeline of the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict - Wikipedia

PA officials: Jews have ‘no right to pray’ at Western Wall

This also includes Temple Mount. Why should ONLY the Arab World have rights to it?

Whitewashing Palestine to Eliminate Israel: The Case of the One-State Advocates on JSTOR

https://www.itraveljerusalem.com/ent/?ent-type=jewish-holy-sites

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Malak Hijazi.

Thanks in advance.

This also includes Temple Mount. Why should ONLY the Arab World have rights to it?

Whitewashing Palestine to Eliminate Israel: The Case of the One-State Advocates on JSTOR

Jewish Holy Sites Archives - iTravelJerusalem

Thanks in advance

Is deflection all you got?

Malak Hijazi.

Thanks in advance.

Jewish Holy Sites Archives - iTravelJerusalem

Thanks in advance

Is deflection all you got?

You’re the one who wanted to “ discuss “ it. The above are real issues and concerns.
Is deflection and avoidance all you got? Of course it is
Thanks in advance

“ Live in peace with your neighbors”:113:

Part of the Resolution

OMG !!!! I’m deflecting again!!!!

How many returned refugees did not live in pease?

Tell us please how many “ returned refugees “ there were that deprived the Israelis of their Religious rights or denied any Jewish Historical claims to the land like Abbas did?

None; because it hasn’t happened yet and never will.

Part of the Resolution

Tell us please how many “ returned refugees “ there were that deprived the Israelis of their Religious rights or denied any Jewish Historical claims to the land like Abbas did?

That's what I thought. You are just blowing smoke out your ass.

:auiqs.jpg:

Part of the Resolution

You’re the one who’s Blowing smoke! You can’t even answer your own question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

For starters; does “ living in Peace” include banning the Israelis from their Religious Sites? There will be no response. :asshole:

Part of the Resolution

You’re the one who’s Blowing smoke! You can’t even answer your own question. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

For starters; does “ living in Peace” include banning the Israelis from their Religious Sites? There will be no response. :asshole:

You made a post based on nothing now you are deflecting.

Part of the Resolution

My post was in answer to yours; “ peaceful protests”? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Denying Jews to their Religious sacred sites is “ peaceful?” :blahblah::blahblah:

My post was in answer to yours; “ peaceful protests”? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Denying Jews to their Religious sacred sites is “ peaceful?” :blahblah::blahblah:
Not so. We were talking about refugees. Now you are lying.

The Palestinians have already destroyed Joseph's Tomb many times, tried to destroy Rachel's Tomb, and vandalized the Jewish side of Abraham's Tomb. How is he lying?

I’m not lying . With “ Right of Return “ it’s understood that in time the Palestinian population may be in the majority so my question is valid. You’re the one who’s lying

Even if that wasn’t the case; Please tell us why the PLO took that position and why the Israeli Gov’t should ever go back to the Pre 67 Arab Mentality?

The speaker in the You Tube” Video also advocates the “ One State Solution “. Obviously in that case the Jewish people will certainly be forbidden to visit their Holy Sites ( Pre 67)
Any comment? Of course not !

Last edited:

The Palestinians have already destroyed Joseph's Tomb many times, tried to destroy Rachel's Tomb, and vandalized the Jewish side of Abraham's Tomb. How is he lying?

You will NOT get an answer

Arab riots break out on Temple Mount

Since we are talking about " peace" with " Right of Return" how " peaceful" is this?

Muslims chant about killing Jews outside Jerusalem’s Temple Mount

Hundreds of Palestinians riot as Jews allowed on Temple Mount for Jerusalem Day

Under the 1947 UN Partition Plan, which proposed the establishment of two states in the British Mandate of Palestine – a Jewish state and an Arab state – Jerusalem was to be an international city, neither exclusively Arab nor Jewish for a period of ten years, at which point a referendum would be held by Jerusalem residents to determine which country to join.

Jordan didn't respect " International Law" giving the Jewish people access to their Holy Sites? That will never happen again
Not going to get a response from Tinmore . :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back