Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is another one of those "fake" claimants as a displaced person.
Susan Abulhawa Political Activist FAKE Diplaced Person.jpg
(INFORMATION)
  • Susan Abulhawa
  • Political Activist (Anti-Israeli - Advocate for Hostile Arab Palestinians)
  • DPOB: 03 Jun 1970 · Kuwait
  • Mini-Bio Susan Abulhawa.png
(COMMENT)

When is the misrepresentation of the facts, considered FRAUD?

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Does she have any standing as a displaced Arab Palestinian refugee with any claim to a "Right of Return" into Israeli Sovereign Territory?

What fraud?:confused-84:
(ANSWER)

She was never displaced from either the sovereign territory or the territories formerly occupied by the Jordanians. This is true of nearly 85% to 90% (maybe even more) of the Arab Palestinians attempting to claim they have some right to return.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Does she have any standing as a displaced Arab Palestinian refugee with any claim to a "Right of Return" into Israeli Sovereign Territory?

(ANSWER)

She was never displaced from either the sovereign territory or the territories formerly occupied by the Jordanians. This is true of nearly 85% to 90% (maybe even more) of the Arab Palestinians attempting to claim they have some right to return.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are grasping at straws. You are trying to obfuscate the issues. I hear regularly of a Palestinian whose father or grandfather owned a shop or farm in 48 and they cannot inherit it. It was stolen by the state. One woman, and I can't recall her name, inherited a farm in Gaza but Israel will not allow her into Gaza to claim her inheritance. (And Israel lies about no longer occupying Gaza.)

Land ownership is not the criteria to be a citizen. Someone who owns a farm in Iowa, or rents an apartment in NYC, or is homeless in LA have the same right to country.

Where people are born does not not change that right to country. Ted Cruz was born in Canada. John McCain was born in Panama. Yet both were American and could run for president.

You just spend too much time on Israeli talking points.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, as I have said before, we do not even think along the same level.

You are grasping at straws. You are trying to obfuscate the issues.
(COMMENT)

Oh hell no! If I am grasping for something, I am grasping for the legal aspect you are applying.

I hear regularly of a Palestinian whose father or grandfather owned a shop or farm in 48 and they cannot inherit it. It was stolen by the state. One woman, and I can't recall her name, inherited a farm in Gaza but Israel will not allow her into Gaza to claim her inheritance. (And Israel lies about no longer occupying Gaza.)
(COMMENT)

OK, one more time. What has the term "occupation" meant over the last 100 years (plus)?

Article 42 • Hague Regulation of 1907 said:
Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

Israel regulating the boundary-crossing (from Israel into Gaza and from Gaza into Israel) is a matter of domestic law.

Article 2§7 UN Charter said:
Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.

Land ownership is not the criteria to be a citizen. Someone who owns a farm in Iowa, or rents an apartment in NYC, or is homeless in LA have the same right to country.
(COMMENT)

I did not say anything about "land ownership." The theme comes from the international that was adopted.

Article 12 •[SIZE=4] International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights[/SIZE] (CCPR) said:
A/RES/2200A (XXI) of 16 December 1966
1. Everyone lawfully within the territory of a State shall, within that territory, have the right to liberty of movement and freedom to choose his residence.

2. Everyone shall be free to leave any country, including his own.

3. The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order, public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant.

4. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of the right to enter his own country.
What America may or may not grant (by domestic law) does not set the international standard.
Where people are born does not not change that right to country. Ted Cruz was born in Canada. John McCain was born in Panama. Yet both were American and could run for president.
(COMMENT)

What America may or may not grant in terms of citizenship (as a matter of domestic law) does not set the international standard. Nor does it prevent the application of the standard.

(COMMENT)

Again, I am not aware of any Israeli talking points along these lines. If you could show them to me, I would appreciate it.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, as I have said before, we do not even think along the same level.

You are grasping at straws. You are trying to obfuscate the issues.
(COMMENT)

Oh hell no! If I am grasping for something, I am grasping for the legal aspect you are applying.

I hear regularly of a Palestinian whose father or grandfather owned a shop or farm in 48 and they cannot inherit it. It was stolen by the state. One woman, and I can't recall her name, inherited a farm in Gaza but Israel will not allow her into Gaza to claim her inheritance. (And Israel lies about no longer occupying Gaza.)
(COMMENT)

OK, one more time. What has the term "occupation" meant over the last 100 years (plus)?

Article 42 • Hague Regulation of 1907 said:
Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

Israel regulating the boundary-crossing (from Israel into Gaza and from Gaza into Israel) is a matter of domestic law.

Article 2§7 UN Charter said:
Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.

(COMMENT)

I did not say anything about "land ownership." The theme comes from the international that was adopted.

Article 12 •[SIZE=4] International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights[/SIZE] (CCPR) said:
A/RES/2200A (XXI) of 16 December 1966
1. Everyone lawfully within the territory of a State shall, within that territory, have the right to liberty of movement and freedom to choose his residence.

2. Everyone shall be free to leave any country, including his own.

3. The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order, public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant.

4. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of the right to enter his own country.
What America may or may not grant (by domestic law) does not set the international standard.
(COMMENT)

What America may or may not grant in terms of citizenship (as a matter of domestic law) does not set the international standard. Nor does it prevent the application of the standard.

(COMMENT)

Again, I am not aware of any Israeli talking points along these lines. If you could show them to me, I would appreciate it.

Most Respectfully,
R
Again, I am not aware of any Israeli talking points along these lines.
Of course not. They are part of your everyday language, You say them without thought.

However, the Palestinians cringe when you say them.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(ANSWER)

Most Respectfully,
R
You are grasping at straws. You are trying to obfuscate the issues. I hear regularly of a Palestinian whose father or grandfather owned a shop or farm in 48 and they cannot inherit it. It was stolen by the state. One woman, and I can't recall her name, inherited a farm in Gaza but Israel will not allow her into Gaza to claim her inheritance. (And Israel lies about no longer occupying Gaza.)

How bout this for grasping at straws Tinmore: Right of return will NEVER HAPPEN ....
Now how about dem apples ??

:113:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(ANSWER)

Most Respectfully,
R

How bout this for grasping at straws Tinmore: Right of return will NEVER HAPPEN ....

He can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Ever see one of his infamous You Tube Videos where HASIDIC Jews and Hamas are dancing because they BOTH agreed Israel doesn’t have the Right to Exist?
Before posting ; does it Honestly make sense that the most religious sector of the Jewish faith would object to a Jewish State and if they did what’s the reason?
He’s too stupid and full of bigotry and hate to even consider asking the question

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(ANSWER)

Most Respectfully,
R

He can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Ever see one of his infamous You Tube Videos where HASIDIC Jews and Hamas are dancing because they BOTH agreed Israel doesn’t have the Right to Exist?
Before posting ; does it Honestly make sense that the most religious sector of the Jewish faith would object to a Jewish State and if they did what’s the reason?
He’s too stupid and full of bigotry and hate to even consider asking the question

Ahi,
I don't understand how You think constantly bringing up the 4 "Hassidic Jews" who beside meeting with Hamas, Ahmadinijad and some ridiculous media stunts in a district hearing, for years have remained irrelevant even for the media, as if they were actually representing Hassidic Judaism, let alone how it serves Your love for Israel.

I don't expect any integrity from P F Tinmore, he's a pathological liar and a traitor of his nation.
But whenever You repeat that libel, even if You think ridicules it, in effect further serves his racist bigotry.

Let me clarify something - I've studied in a Hassidic Yeshivah, and unlike me, my uncle attended there 2 additional years to study electronics for the IDF service, and went from there straight to Nahal Haredi.

The Yeshivah was in an old hotel building, and when empty during the summer, Rabbi Grossman shlit"a would accommodate entire companies (military units of 150-300 soldiers) there at a time, feed them, invite musicians, and scribes so that every soldier actually participates in writing and owns a letter in a Torah scroll.

Let me tell You another thing - the first Zionists were Hassidim and students of the Hagra, they built the first villages that later became among the largest central cities in Israel...take Petah Tikvah as just one example. The first chief Rabbi of Israel, was from one of the main Hassidic dynasties in the world today.

I know this may sound ridiculous in light of all the prevalent disinformation, but Hassidim are more hardcore Zionists than Begin and Netanyahu combined. You think they'd allow anyone even dare utter words like "border negotiations" or assume any compromises on Eretz Yisrael when they become majority in the Knesset?

You know how many hours Breslevers spend on the ground during war, driving from unit to unit just to uplift their spirit?

It's getting too long, and I haven't even touched the surface, but I'll finish with just 3 additional facts:
those folk You constantly bring up to the conversation - were discommunicated even by the most fierce radically critical of the Zionism, all the Hassidic courts, no exception - they were decreed DIN RODEF,
for joining the worst enemies of the Jewish people as a whole (doesn't matter Zionist or not) who openly declare their intentions to murder Jews en mass. Basically they were decreed a death sentence, that is only prevented because the Sanhedrin, more than 2 millenia ago abandoned any such measures.
Even the Hassidic court to which they previously belonged, from which their group emerged excommunicated them. And Rabbi Teitelboim, the author of the central theological work against Zionism, his grandson visited just recently, got a king's accommodation in Israel, private train and all, came for the sole purpose of investing millions in the nation living in Zion.

And to conclude - I've voted for the Hassidic party in the recent elections, and I'm sure after couple of years that we've been on the board, You know my views well,
can You even imagine me "dancing with Hamas"??!

Please reconsider.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(ANSWER)

Most Respectfully,
R

Ahi,
I don't understand how You think constantly bringing up the 4 "Hassidic Jews" who beside meeting with Hamas, Ahmadinijad and some ridiculous media stunts in a district hearing, for years have remained irrelevant even for the media, as if they were actually representing Hassidic Judaism, let alone how it serves Your love for Israel.

I don't expect any integrity from P F Tinmore, he's a pathological liar and a traitor of his nation.
But whenever You repeat that libel, even if You think ridicules it, in effect further serves his racist bigotry.

Let me clarify something - I've studied in a Hassidic Yeshivah, and unlike me, my uncle attended there 2 additional years to study electronics for the IDF service, and went from there straight to Nahal Haredi.

The Yeshivah was in an old hotel building, and when empty during the summer, Rabbi Grossman shlit"a would accommodate entire companies (military units of 150-300 soldiers) there at a time, feed them, invite musicians, and scribes so that every soldier actually participates in writing and owns a letter in a Torah scroll.

Let me tell You another thing - the first Zionists were Hassidim and students of the Hagra, they built the first villages that later became among the largest central cities in Israel...take Petah Tikvah as just one example. The first chief Rabbi of Israel, was from one of the main Hassidic dynasties in the world today.

I know this may sound ridiculous in light of all the prevalent disinformation, but Hassidim are more hardcore Zionists than Begin and Netanyahu combined. You think they'd allow anyone even dare utter words like "border negotiations" or assume any compromises on Eretz Yisrael when they become majority in the Knesset?

You know how many hours Breslevers spend on the ground during war, driving from unit to unit just to uplift their spirit?

It's getting too long, and I haven't even touched the surface, but I'll finish with just 3 additional facts:
those folk You constantly bring up to the conversation - were discommunicated even by the most fierce radically critical of the Zionism, all the Hassidic courts, no exception - they were decreed DIN RODEF,
for joining the worst enemies of the Jewish people as a whole (doesn't matter Zionist or not) who openly declare their intentions to murder Jews en mass. Basically they were decreed a death sentence, that is only prevented because the Sanhedrin, more than 2 millenia ago abandoned any such measures.
Even the Hassidic court to which they previously belonged, from which their group emerged excommunicated them. And Rabbi Teitelboim, the author of the central theological work against Zionism, his grandson visited just recently, got a king's accommodation in Israel, private train and all, came for the sole purpose of investing millions in the nation living in Zion.

And to conclude - I've voted for the Hassidic party in the recent elections, and I'm sure after couple of years that we've been on the board, You know my views well,
can You even imagine me "dancing with Hamas"??!

Please reconsider.

Never said or inferred all Hasidic Jews felt like that. If anything; I have sent You Tube pictures of them at the Western Wall
Did you ever see his Video in which Hasidic Jews are holding up a sign which says “ Free Palestine?”

Palestinians Revive Blood Libels as Israel Saves Their Lives
by Khaled Abu Toameh

• Earlier, the Israeli authorities announced that they had facilitated 105,495 humanitarian crossings for Palestinians to receive medical treatment in Israel during the last week of February.

• Yet, rather than showing gratitude toward the Israeli authorities for their assistance, the Palestinian Authority and its media outlets and officials are continuing their campaign of incitement against Israel.

• If, as the Palestinians claim, the Jews have been using wild boars for the past two decades, why has no one snapped even one photo of an Israeli truck carrying the animals into Palestinian villages?

• What about the hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the West Bank? How come they too have not been attacked by wild boars? And how are these wild boars able to distinguish between Arabs and Jews?

• While this sort of perverse Palestinian payback is nothing new, it nonetheless ought to interest anyone in the international community who is considering contributing to the Palestinian cause.
4377.jpg

Israel is making a massive effort to help the Palestinians contain a coronavirus outbreak after several Palestinians in Bethlehem tested positive for the disease. In return, the Palestinians are continuing to spread blood libels against Israel and the Jews. Pictured: An Israeli ambulance, carrying a person with coronavirus symptoms, arrives at the infectious disease unit of Sheba Medical Center in Ramat Gan, on February 28. (Photo by Jack Guez/AFP via Getty Images)

Israel is making a massive effort to help the Palestinians contain a coronavirus outbreak after several Palestinians in Bethlehem tested positive for the disease. In return, the Palestinians are continuing to spread blood libels against Israel and the Jews.

Palestinians Revive Blood Libels as Israel Saves Their Lives

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, if you need anything to put you to sleep --- this will get you there.

(COMMENT)

This program is all about casting the Gazan Population, which supports HAMAS which constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security across the entire eastern region of the Mediterranean Sea coastline, as a victim of Israeli Apartheid. And it further, promotes the idea that America is a culpable partner in crime by supplying Israel the tools to suppress HAMAS directed hostilities and inspired activities further unlawful use of explosives, and other lethal devices, against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place. The presentation objects to Israeli action taken under the International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings. The presentation is framed in such a way as to oppose international cooperation between Israel and America in devising and adopting effective and practical measures for the prevention of acts of terrorism, and the prosecution and punishment of their perpetrators.

Nowhere, in the hour that I'll never get back, did the panelist address the application of Article 19(2) of the Convention.

"The activities of armed forces during an armed conflict, as those terms are understood under international humanitarian law, which are governed by that law, are not governed by this Convention, and the activities undertaken by military forces of a State in the exercise of their official duties, inasmuch as they are governed by other rules of international law, are not governed by this Convention."

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a government that directly engages in "criminal acts" directed against the US and Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public. And the Arab Palestinians who support the Islamic Resistance are providing the sustenance to the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters which compose the terrorist resistance movement.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, if you need anything to put you to sleep --- this will get you there.

(COMMENT)

This program is all about casting the Gazan Population, which supports HAMAS which constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security across the entire eastern region of the Mediterranean Sea coastline, as a victim of Israeli Apartheid. And it further, promotes the idea that America is a culpable partner in crime by supplying Israel the tools to suppress HAMAS directed hostilities and inspired activities further unlawful use of explosives, and other lethal devices, against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place. The presentation objects to Israeli action taken under the International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings. The presentation is framed in such a way as to oppose international cooperation between Israel and America in devising and adopting effective and practical measures for the prevention of acts of terrorism, and the prosecution and punishment of their perpetrators.

Nowhere, in the hour that I'll never get back, did the panelist address the application of Article 19(2) of the Convention.

"The activities of armed forces during an armed conflict, as those terms are understood under international humanitarian law, which are governed by that law, are not governed by this Convention, and the activities undertaken by military forces of a State in the exercise of their official duties, inasmuch as they are governed by other rules of international law, are not governed by this Convention."

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a government that directly engages in "criminal acts" directed against the US and Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public. And the Arab Palestinians who support the Islamic Resistance are providing the sustenance to the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters which compose the terrorist resistance movement.

Most Respectfully,
R
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda?

This picture goes back to 1948 where a Palestinian woman and her son sit behind the Israeli fence which prevents her from entering her house after the Israeli forces took over it.

75614148_2413849772208657_3207001012762050560_o.jpg

From our writer, Haneen Sabbah, living in Portugal trying to get status so she can bring her two children to join her:

How does it feel to hear about the war in Gaza, when my children are there without me, living this fear?

76268574_2411136719146629_334409306172555264_o.jpg

Alongside Laila from Women in Hebron, we are extremely lucky to be hearing from Hala Shoman, a dentist from Gaza who also volunteered as a paramedic at the Great March of Return. Due to the irregular opening and closing of the border crossing with Egypt, she missed out on a PhD scholarship in Turkey because the crossing was closed at that time. "To lose that opportunity made me depressed. I didn't talk or eat for the first seven days," she said.

Ahmed Alnaouq, now studying journalism in the UK via the prestigious Chevening Scholarship, was the original project manager for We Are Not Numbers. He graduated from Al-Azhar University in Gaza City, with a bachelor's degree in English literature. Born in the middle Gaza community of Deir Albalah, he says his dream is to advance the cause of Palestinian human rights and to expose the “human face” of the Israeli occupation.

89563095_641390053316437_8370832908478316544_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back