Palestinian killing investigation declined by Trump admin.

The Palestinians proved they are incapable of governing in Gaza - riots / violence 'too much' for them to handle...

The Zionists proved they are terrorist maniacs.
god damn dude enough with the ZIONIST everywjere.
He's fucking nuts.

I'm nuts for resisting genocidal Zionists, whom support genocide, and whom many support the Apocalypse just because the Bible says so?

Your Zionism the biggest threat to the World we've seen.

Hahaha otay buwheat.

To anyone interested, the land promised to the Israelites is actually delineated in the book of Numbers in the Bible, as translated into Latin in the year c.400 by Jerome:

As bounded on the south by the desert tract called Sina, between the Dead Sea and the city of Kadesh-barnea, [which is located with the Arabah to the east] and continues to the west, as far as the river of Egypt, that discharges into the open sea near the city of Rhinocolara; as bounded on the west by the sea along the coasts of Palestine, Phoenicia, Coele‑Syria, and Cilicia; as bounded on the north by the circle formed by the Taurus Mountains and Zephyrium and extending to Hamath, called Epiphany‑Syria; as bounded on the east by the city of Antioch Hippos and Lake Kinneret, now called Tiberias, and then the Jordan River which discharges into the salt sea, now called the Dead Sea. That equates to about the red line in this map:

View attachment 193634

So long as Zionists think because they once lived there they can displace, and mass murder Palestinians who lived there for a majority since at least 1517, as the Jewish Virtual Library admits.

I support two things.

1.) Rome (Italy) should engulf Israel, and create a Catholic super-state, because they also lived there longer than Israel.

2.) The Zionist States of America should be dismantled in favor of a Catholic ethno state, because Catholic France, and Catholic Spain held most of your lands before you did.

If you don't support this, you're hypocritical.

Catholic power, say no to Zionism!

1. Not going to happen
2. Not going to happen

If China, or Russia propped up Catholics in the U.S.A to help them, yes it could.

That's besides the point, the point is Catholics are also a minority in the U.S.A whom were here before the U.S.A?

So, therefor you have to support our rights to displace you, bulldoze your houses, and put you behind Buffer zone walls with armed guards, right?

Just like terrorist Israel.

I don't know any jews with polish ancestry who WERE NOT displaced by Catholic
Poland. There are lots of arab muslims in Israel-----with houses

Then why does your Zionist terrorist Israel not pay Palestinians for the properties lost to Jewish Israel, but have your hands out looking for money from Poland for compensations?

No wonder no one likes you Slowmo's.

So, you're saying might is right, and you support both the Nazis, and the Israelis, and their genocide?
Dude, you are Sooooooooo off the mark. Where to start?

Might doesn't make right.
I don't support Nazis.
The Nazis attempted to effect Genocide, not Israel.
Israel is not the country calling for Genocide of another.
Israel is defending itself from those who seek to destroy it and murder its people.
You are an extremely confused person, it seems....

The Palestinians proved they are incapable of governing in Gaza - riots / violence 'too much' for them to handle...

He's fucking nuts.

I'm nuts for resisting genocidal Zionists, whom support genocide, and whom many support the Apocalypse just because the Bible says so?

Hahaha otay buwheat.

I'm the resistance to Zionism, when you evil genocidal terroristic Zionists are defeated, they will look at me like Valkyrie is to Nazis, the few Germans who resisted.

The Palestinians today continue to have their land encroached, and stolen by Jewish Lebensraum (Israeli Settlements) they have their houses bull-dozed, their orchards burnt down, vandalism, terrorism, and murders against them by the Israeli Colonists.

From the moment the U.n. gave Israel their land the Palestinians have been calling for their genocide. Israel warned if they gave Gaza back it would not be long before they were being attacked from Gaza....and they are.

I have no sympathy, Much like snowflakes and the 2016 election results, the Palestinians would not accept the results of the UN's decision...so they should be ready for the repercussions of refusing to accept it.
Just dont come crying when things turn around.
Yeah we all know what muslim pigs do when they are offended.

I think we aren't going to be nice about it anymore. I think we are just about ready to wipe that nasty cult off the face of the earth...or very close to it.

See, your Zionists are a major problem, so many of you support genocide, or the Apocalypse.

You motherf*ckers, and suckers are the #1 punk troublemakers today.

Then why does your Zionist terrorist Israel not pay Palestinians for the properties lost to Jewish Israel, but have your hands out looking for money from Poland for compensations?

When you attack another nation and get your ass kicked, when that nation takes part of your land after kicking your ass, they don't have to pay you for it. You started it. You Lost. You lost. You lost land. Sucks to be you. Again, don't pick fights you can't win.

He's fucking nuts.

Hahaha otay buwheat.

I'm the resistance to Zionism, when you evil genocidal terroristic Zionists are defeated, they will look at me like Valkyrie is to Nazis, the few Germans who resisted.
So let me guess, you wished Hitler had succeeded?

So, you're saying might is right, and you support both the Nazis, and the Israelis, and their genocide?

I don't support Nazis.
Israel is defending itself from those who seek to destroy it and murder its people.

Zionists have killed millions, when you look at W.Bush, H.W Bush, Lyndon B. Johnson + Israel.

If Israel is defending it's self, so are the Palestinians defending themselves from Israel.

You Zionists speak in forked tongued twisted lies, manipulations, and hypocritical dribbles.

What an outrage to think that a sovereign nation should have the right to defend its borders against a hostile incursion!

I don't support Nazis.

Zionists have killed millions, when you look at W.Bush, H.W Bush, Lyndon B. Johnson + Israel.

If Israel is defending it's self, so are the Palestinians defending themselves from Israel.

You Zionists speak in forked tongued twisted lies, manipulations, and hypocritical dribbles.
I like how you continue to ignore the fact that while Israel has no such charter, the ones you support call for the Genocide of Israel, the slaughter of all men, women, and children...because they exist / breath....making you no better than ISIS. Nice....

He's fucking nuts.

Hahaha otay buwheat.

So let me guess, you wished Hitler had succeeded?

No, I'm saying I'm like Valkyrie the German few who resisted the Nazis.

Just this time it's the genocidal Zionists who are the problem, unlike the genocidal Nazis.

Oh, and keep in mind that Nazis were Zionists too.

Then you should identify with a people who lost their nation as they were displaced, killed, and oppressed. (The Palestinians) Shame on you.
Bwuhahahaha......

1. The JEWS have been the targets of attempted genocide, have been displaced, and returned to their ancestral home where Arabs / Muslims want to slaughter them because they BREATHE...pretty much the same attitude they have about us.

2. Regarding my people - TIMES CHANGE, dude. Perhaps you should try to work on letting o of grudges and hatred and working with people instead of wanting to 'kill them all, push them into the sea' type sh!t, like the Palestinians want to do to the Jews?!

Shame on me? I am glad we no longer live in tee pees, sleep on the ground, live on reservations, and I can go where ever I want like you people. :p lol Join us in the 21st Century, dude!
Except that Palestinians are still fighting for their rights and behind them is 1.7b muslims. It might be Israel's time but I promise it will come a day where things will change. Lot of people make a mistake that it's a Palestinian problem where infact it's a Muslim one. If I were Israel I would retreat to 1948 borders send the settlers packing and coexist ...because one day it will get ugly. USA went be there for them forever and the Muslim world wont stay weak forever also.

1.7 billion muslims aren't behind them. Jordan doesn't even want those terrrorists in their own country. Neither do any of the other arab countries for that matter.

What an outrage to think that a sovereign nation should have the right to defend its borders against a hostile incursion!
If Mexico suddenly started lobbing a couple hundred rockets a year into California / Texas, even Liberals would call for making Mexico to either be a parking lot or the 51st state in less than a week....but Israel does not have the right to defend itself or its people. Got it.

To anyone interested, the land promised to the Israelites is actually delineated in the book of Numbers in the Bible, as translated into Latin in the year c.400 by Jerome:

As bounded on the south by the desert tract called Sina, between the Dead Sea and the city of Kadesh-barnea, [which is located with the Arabah to the east] and continues to the west, as far as the river of Egypt, that discharges into the open sea near the city of Rhinocolara; as bounded on the west by the sea along the coasts of Palestine, Phoenicia, Coele‑Syria, and Cilicia; as bounded on the north by the circle formed by the Taurus Mountains and Zephyrium and extending to Hamath, called Epiphany‑Syria; as bounded on the east by the city of Antioch Hippos and Lake Kinneret, now called Tiberias, and then the Jordan River which discharges into the salt sea, now called the Dead Sea. That equates to about the red line in this map:

View attachment 193634

So long as Zionists think because they once lived there they can displace, and mass murder Palestinians who lived there for a majority since at least 1517, as the Jewish Virtual Library admits.

I support two things.

1.) Rome (Italy) should engulf Israel, and create a Catholic super-state, because they also lived there longer than Israel.

2.) The Zionist States of America should be dismantled in favor of a Catholic ethno state, because Catholic France, and Catholic Spain held most of your lands before you did.

If you don't support this, you're hypocritical.

Catholic power, say no to Zionism!

1. Not going to happen
2. Not going to happen

If China, or Russia propped up Catholics in the U.S.A to help them, yes it could.

That's besides the point, the point is Catholics are also a minority in the U.S.A whom were here before the U.S.A?

So, therefor you have to support our rights to displace you, bulldoze your houses, and put you behind Buffer zone walls with armed guards, right?

Just like terrorist Israel.

I don't know any jews with polish ancestry who WERE NOT displaced by Catholic
Poland. There are lots of arab muslims in Israel-----with houses

No wonder no one likes you Slowmo's.

Why should they? It's israel land.

Zionist elites, and Zionist Israelis would be going nuts if the U.S.A started shooting over 1,000 Mexicans at the border, like Israeli Zionist terrorists did yesterday.

And, yet when it comes to our U.S.A border with Mexico, the Zionists like W Bush, Reagan, or otherwise just let them in, or even in Reagan's case give them Amnesty.

Zionism is trash, it's Liberal propaganda for simpletons.

I don't support Nazis.

No, hitler, stalin, lenin, mao, pol pot, killion hundreds of millions. Quit lying.

The Palestinians today continue to have their land encroached, and stolen by Jewish Lebensraum (Israeli Settlements) they have their houses bull-dozed, their orchards burnt down, vandalism, terrorism, and murders against them by the Israeli Colonists.

From the moment the U.n. gave Israel their land the Palestinians have been calling for their genocide. Israel warned if they gave Gaza back it would not be long before they were being attacked from Gaza....and they are.

I have no sympathy, Much like snowflakes and the 2016 election results, the Palestinians would not accept the results of the UN's decision...so they should be ready for the repercussions of refusing to accept it.
Just dont come crying when things turn around.
Yeah we all know what muslim pigs do when they are offended.

I think we aren't going to be nice about it anymore. I think we are just about ready to wipe that nasty cult off the face of the earth...or very close to it.
You cant and you won't, rest assured. Unlike you....I dont call for killing all Jews.
Jews natives of the holy land have the right to it like muslims, Christian's and others....canr say the same about settlers that committed atrocities and pushed the natives out.

Zionist elites, and Zionist Israelis would be going nuts if the U.S.A started shooting over 1,000 Mexicans at the border, like Israeli Zionist terrorists did yesterday.

And, yet when it comes to our U.S.A border with Mexico, the Zionists like W Bush, Reagan, or otherwise just let them in, or even in Reagan's case give them Amnesty.

Zionism is trash, it's Liberal propaganda for simpletons.

Hamas terrorist incited violence. They made that decision. Blood is on hamas.

If Mexico suddenly started lobbing a couple hundred rockets a year into California / Texas, even Liberals would call for making Mexico to either be a parking lot or the 51st state in less than a week....but Israel does not have the right to defend itself or its people. Got it.

Israel stole Palestine, and America stole Texas.

Forum List

Back