Palestinian killing investigation declined by Trump admin.

Trump shows his true colors, his Zionist Sheldon Aldelson colors.

How many of his fan base will be turned off by this?

How much of his fan base will be turned on by this?

U.S. blocks Security Council statement calling for investigation into Gaza violence

U.S. Blocks Security Council Statement Calling for Investigation Into Gaza Violence

Kuwaiti statement called for 'independent and transparent investigation' into deaths in Gaza, which saw the bloodiest day in the enclave since 2014 war
1.6091923.3401846880.jpg

Palestinian protesters hurl stones at Israeli troops during a protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel, Monday, May 14, 2018. Khalil Hamra/AP
Mass Gaza border clashes: 58 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire, 1,113 wounded[/paste:font]
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday blocked a UN Security Council statement that was intended to call for an investigation of the events on the Israel-Gaza border.
Gaza violence has been going on for how long

Just another journalist who hates trump

To anyone interested, the land promised to the Israelites is actually delineated in the book of Numbers in the Bible, as translated into Latin in the year c.400 by Jerome:

As bounded on the south by the desert tract called Sina, between the Dead Sea and the city of Kadesh-barnea, [which is located with the Arabah to the east] and continues to the west, as far as the river of Egypt, that discharges into the open sea near the city of Rhinocolara; as bounded on the west by the sea along the coasts of Palestine, Phoenicia, Coele‑Syria, and Cilicia; as bounded on the north by the circle formed by the Taurus Mountains and Zephyrium and extending to Hamath, called Epiphany‑Syria; as bounded on the east by the city of Antioch Hippos and Lake Kinneret, now called Tiberias, and then the Jordan River which discharges into the salt sea, now called the Dead Sea. That equates to about the red line in this map:

Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg

"Let's just say, the Jewish Lobby is strong in my Swamp Reserve."
\
trump.gif

And they will get additional funds for their military in the Billions. BILLIONS!! :113:

One of the things I love about President Trump is that he pushes the Democrat’s antisemitism from behind closed doors to the public forum.

The Democrat’s will have to stop taking the Jewish vote for granted.
Anti semitism lol...old useless card, be creative it's getting boring.

It looks like not one Israeli was killed, certainly no justification for the massacres by Israel.

Not from my perspective.

You start shit for no reason, you better be prepared for what comes next.

If not, that's on you.

Israel started the shit by creating Israel, and then by being a terrorist state.

Sorry, ancient history. THe Palestinians of TODAY don't get to pretend to be reacting to something that happened before their mommies and daddies were born.

The Palestinians today continue to have their land encroached, and stolen by Jewish Lebensraum (Israeli Settlements) they have their houses bull-dozed, their orchards burnt down, vandalism, terrorism, and murders against them by the Israeli Colonists.

Your use of the word "colonists" reveals that you don't accept the existence of Israel as valid.

Thus you embody the conflict.

You have a state, that a significant portion of the world, including many of their neighbors, support the idea of their destruction.

That type of deep hostility, justifies a lot of strong action.

If some assholes were fucking with America like this, the answer they would get, at least from real Americans,

would make the Israelis look like French Surrender monkeys.

Israel is a terrorist colonist state, which warrants sanctions.

Russia invades a Russian majority Crimea without killing much of anybody, and that warrants sanctions,.

Israel invades a Palestinian majority Palestine killing much people, and that doesn't warrant sanctions?

What’s to investigate?

Hamas started the violence, Israel ends it.

How many killed by Israel yesterday, and how many Israelis killed?

Hamas should have never incited this violence. The blood is on their hands.

Like Jews incited violence in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising against Nazi Germany?

The blood is on the hands of the Zionists, over, and over again, be it Netanyahu, be it W Bush, be it H.W Bush, be it Sharon, be it Menachem Begin, or Lyndon B. Johnson.

This is just another shooting, blood-bath on Israel's hands.

The jews in warsaw weren't terrorists. They didn't raise their kids to hate, kill, murder, rape, pillage, throw bombs. The blood is on hamas. They will pay for what they have done.

Yes the Jews of Poland had many terrorist scums be it Salomon Morel, Menachem Begin, Avraham Stern, Roman Romkowski, Jakub Berman, or Jozef Rozanski, or Piotr Smietanski.

Some of them were the Founding Fathers of Israel, devout Zionist terrorists.

You've swallowed all of the propaganda.

Not from my perspective.

If not, that's on you.

Israel started the shit by creating Israel, and then by being a terrorist state.

Sorry, ancient history. THe Palestinians of TODAY don't get to pretend to be reacting to something that happened before their mommies and daddies were born.

The Palestinians today continue to have their land encroached, and stolen by Jewish Lebensraum (Israeli Settlements) they have their houses bull-dozed, their orchards burnt down, vandalism, terrorism, and murders against them by the Israeli Colonists.

Your use of the word "colonists" reveals that you don't accept the existence of Israel as valid.

You have a state, that a significant portion of the world, including many of their neighbors, support the idea of their destruction.

If some assholes were fucking with America like this, the answer they would get, at least from real Americans,

No, it is not. And no, sanctions are not warranted.

Russia invades a Russian majority Crimea without killing much of anybody, and that warrants sanctions,.

I disagree. Not our problem, we should not be involved at all. The sanctions are a terrible idea.

Israel invades a Palestinian majority Palestine killing much people, and that doesn't warrant sanctions?

No, it does not. The Palestinians need to get their act together and make Peace.

I have no respect for a people that keep starting fights they can't win, and then whine about losing.

To anyone interested, the land promised to the Israelites is actually delineated in the book of Numbers in the Bible, as translated into Latin in the year c.400 by Jerome:

As bounded on the south by the desert tract called Sina, between the Dead Sea and the city of Kadesh-barnea, [which is located with the Arabah to the east] and continues to the west, as far as the river of Egypt, that discharges into the open sea near the city of Rhinocolara; as bounded on the west by the sea along the coasts of Palestine, Phoenicia, Coele‑Syria, and Cilicia; as bounded on the north by the circle formed by the Taurus Mountains and Zephyrium and extending to Hamath, called Epiphany‑Syria; as bounded on the east by the city of Antioch Hippos and Lake Kinneret, now called Tiberias, and then the Jordan River which discharges into the salt sea, now called the Dead Sea. That equates to about the red line in this map:

View attachment 193634

So long as Zionists think because they once lived there they can displace, and mass murder Palestinians who lived there for a majority since at least 1517, as the Jewish Virtual Library admits.

I support two things.

1.) Rome (Italy) should engulf Israel, and create a Catholic super-state, because they also lived there longer than Israel.

2.) The Zionist States of America should be dismantled in favor of a Catholic ethno state, because Catholic France, and Catholic Spain held most of your lands before you did.

If you don't support this, you're hypocritical.

Catholic power, say no to Zionism!

You know who else dropped leaflets to people they wanted to exterminate?
-- The Nazis, that's who.

You know who else dropped leaflets?

After ISIS bombed Paris, the French and Russians launched air strikes against ISIS Black Market Oil Production facilities, site Obama had protected up until that point, facilities that funded 1/2 of ISIS' terrorist attacks, like the attack on Paris.

Did the US join in? No. Barry had our military drop leaflets down to ISIS to let them know the attack was coming. You know who also does that? TRAITORS!

Republican Zionists are worse than Obama.

Many of you just support Israel because you think it will cause an Apocalypse as the Bible says.

I support them because they are highly intelligent, civilized people who turned a desert into a garden.

Your "Palestinians" are essentially Cro-Magnons without the potential, who turned a desert into a landfill.
Two people support Israel's crimes:
1 a zionist.
2 a conservative nut job, that wants the messiah to come back therefore isrsel has to claim the land and kill the Palestinians in the process.

Not from my perspective.

If not, that's on you.

Obama placed sanctions on russia. There should be more sanctions against palestine people for their terror activities, using kids as bombs, etc.

After ISIS bombed Paris, the French and Russians launched air strikes against ISIS Black Market Oil Production facilities, site Obama had protected up until that point, facilities that funded 1/2 of ISIS' terrorist attacks, like the attack on Paris.

Did the US join in? No. Barry had our military drop leaflets down to ISIS to let them know the attack was coming. You know who also does that? TRAITORS!

Many of you just support Israel because you think it will cause an Apocalypse as the Bible says.

I support them because they are highly intelligent, civilized people who turned a desert into a garden.

Your "Palestinians" are essentially Cro-Magnons without the potential, who turned a desert into a landfill.
1 a zionist.
2 a conservative nut job, that wants the messiah to come back therefore isrsel has to claim the land and kill the Palestinians in the process.
You do realize you are defending / taking the side of a people whose charter calls for the genocide of another, right?!

View attachment 193634

So long as Zionists think because they once lived there they can displace, and mass murder Palestinians who lived there for a majority since at least 1517, as the Jewish Virtual Library admits.

I support two things.

1.) Rome (Italy) should engulf Israel, and create a Catholic super-state, because they also lived there longer than Israel.

2.) The Zionist States of America should be dismantled in favor of a Catholic ethno state, because Catholic France, and Catholic Spain held most of your lands before you did.

If you don't support this, you're hypocritical.

Catholic power, say no to Zionism!

1. Not going to happen
2. Not going to happen

"Let's just say, the Jewish Lobby is strong in my Swamp Reserve."
\
trump.gif

And they will get additional funds for their military in the Billions. BILLIONS!! :113:

One of the things I love about President Trump is that he pushes the Democrat’s antisemitism from behind closed doors to the public forum.

The Democrat’s will have to stop taking the Jewish vote for granted.
Anti semitism lol...old useless card, be creative it's getting boring.

FNCC makes a very new and important observation. I am a jew and a registered
democrat for about 50 years-----Trump is the FIRST republican for whom I have voted---
it is unlikely that I am alone. You got something NEW AND CREATIVE to say, issa?
that old time allaachbaaarrrr is so old and boring that it INCREASINGLY SMELLS

The palestinians should increase their violence until Israel has the excuse of wiping them out to the last. The very last of them.

Then you should identify with a people who lost their nation as they were displaced, killed, and oppressed. (The Palestinians) Shame on you.
Bwuhahahaha......

1. The JEWS have been the targets of attempted genocide, have been displaced, and returned to their ancestral home where Arabs / Muslims want to slaughter them because they BREATHE...pretty much the same attitude they have about us.

2. Regarding my people - TIMES CHANGE, dude. Perhaps you should try to work on letting o of grudges and hatred and working with people instead of wanting to 'kill them all, push them into the sea' type sh!t, like the Palestinians want to do to the Jews?!

Shame on me? I am glad we no longer live in tee pees, sleep on the ground, live on reservations, and I can go where ever I want like you people. :p lol Join us in the 21st Century, dude!
Except that Palestinians are still fighting for their rights and behind them is 1.7b muslims. It might be Israel's time but I promise it will come a day where things will change. Lot of people make a mistake that it's a Palestinian problem where infact it's a Muslim one. If I were Israel I would retreat to 1948 borders send the settlers packing and coexist ...because one day it will get ugly. USA went be there for them forever and the Muslim world wont stay weak forever also.

1 a zionist.
You do realize you are defending / taking the side of a people whose charter calls for the genocide of another, right?!
I'm not supporting Israel's genocide.

How many killed by Israel yesterday, and how many Israelis killed?

Hamas should have never incited this violence. The blood is on their hands.

Like Jews incited violence in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising against Nazi Germany?

The blood is on the hands of the Zionists, over, and over again, be it Netanyahu, be it W Bush, be it H.W Bush, be it Sharon, be it Menachem Begin, or Lyndon B. Johnson.

This is just another shooting, blood-bath on Israel's hands.

The jews in warsaw weren't terrorists. They didn't raise their kids to hate, kill, murder, rape, pillage, throw bombs. The blood is on hamas. They will pay for what they have done.

Yes the Jews of Poland had many terrorist scums be it Salomon Morel, Menachem Begin, Avraham Stern, Roman Romkowski, Jakub Berman, or Jozef Rozanski, or Piotr Smietanski.

Some of them were the Founding Fathers of Israel, devout Zionist terrorists.

You've swallowed all of the propaganda.

The main propagandists are none other than the Zionists.

Obama placed sanctions on russia. There should be more sanctions against palestine people for their terror activities, using kids as bombs, etc.

Israel is also a terrorist state.

Rafah massacre - Wikipedia

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Kafr Qasim massacre - Wikipedia

Eilabun massacre - Wikipedia

Qana massacre - Wikipedia

Safsaf massacre - Wikipedia

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Palestinians hold day of mourning after 773 ‘shot with live ammunition’

Palestinians Halt Protests to Bury 58 Killed in Gaza Clashes

No, it is not. And no, sanctions are not warranted.

I disagree. Not our problem, we should not be involved at all. The sanctions are a terrible idea.

No, it does not. The Palestinians need to get their act together and make Peace.

I have no respect for a people that keep starting fights they can't win, and then whine about losing.

Israel has done far worse than Russia's invasion of Crimea.

Maybe Jews should've just respected the countries they were living in, and assimilated?

Tell me something, slick...how do you 'respect the country you're in and assimilate when you're being marched into the gas chambers and ovens?
Forget it... you're dealing with a sick mind channeling the ghost of Eichmann... all you can do is "out" the little critter.

Funny that Eichmann was a Zionist who wanted all Jews in Israel.

The palestinians should increase their violence until Israel has the excuse of wiping them out to the last. The very last of them.

You're proving that Zionists are the #1 threat, too many Zionists support the Apocalypse, or support genocide.

It's time to defeat Zionism, like we did with Nazism, and Communism.

Forum List

Back