🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

i wonder how many disgusting posts this will prompt.

1) What kind of heart attack did he have?
2) Did he have Chest pain? If he did, what did it feel like ?
3) How long did it take for him to die? :eusa_angel:

He was tortured to death.

The Iraelis have no compassion at all ! He was have died a lot quicker if he was Beheaded like Daniel Pearl and others. Now, THAT is the definition of " Islam Compassion" :eusa_angel:

i wonder how many disgusting posts this will prompt.

1) What kind of heart attack did he have? A fatal one
2) Did he have Chest pain? If he did, what did it feel like ? an israeli boot on his chest
8 days after his arrest for throwing stones

even Cynthia will die of a heart attack or cancer

YAWN... Leave it to PRO- Palestinian Scum to get personal. Expect me to have " compassion" for this Palestinian? I will show the same " Compassion" the Pro- Palestinian SCUM B**S showed when Daniel Pearl was beheaded . LETS PARTY !!!!! :clap2:

ever wonder how many of the "six million" died of a heart attack, and therefor where not killed by Naztis?

YAWN... Leave it to PRO- Palestinian Scum to get personal. Expect me to have " compassion" for this Palestinian? I will show the same " Compassion" the Pro- Palestinian SCUM B**S showed when Daniel Pearl was beheaded . LETS PARTY !!!!! :clap2:

Daniel Pearl was a spy, he was not killed by Palestinians

1) He was not a Spy
2) He was killed by Filthy Muslims
3) The Pro- Palestinian Crowd CHEERED !
4) I bet the Palestinians threw a party and gave away Candy
5) I bet the entire Filthy Arab World Cheered :clap2:

1) He was not a Spy he was so
2) He was killed by Filthy Muslims they had washed before
3) The Pro- Palestinian Crowd CHEERED ! and the pro israeli crowd knew the jig was up
4) I bet the Palestinians threw a party and gave away Candy. and the projews ate dry bread
and much of the jew free world

ever wonder how many of the "six million" died of a heart attack, and therefor where not killed by Naztis?

Don't think any of them died of a hear attack. They were too " busy" having experiments done on them without sedation including surgery, having things injected into their eyes to possibly change their eye color, forced to dig mass graves for their dead comrades, or shove their loved ones into ovens and see the smoke. Just like the Palestinians :eusa_angel:

1) What kind of heart attack did he have?
2) Did he have Chest pain? If he did, what did it feel like ?

He was tortured to death.

The Iraelis have no compassion at all ! He was have died a lot quicker if he was Beheaded like Daniel Pearl and others. Now, THAT is the definition of " Islam Compassion" :eusa_angel:
So true, ProudVeteran, but do you think that Frau Sherri ever thinks of those who are tortured in Muslim prisons, even if they are fellow Christians who might be being tortured?
Syria: Torture Centers Revealed | Human Rights Watch

Liar
2) He was killed by Filthy Muslims they had washed before Liar
3) The Pro- Palestinian Crowd CHEERED ! and the pro israeli crowd knew the jig was up The " jig" was up because he was beheaded? lol pro- Palestinian Mentality lol
4) I bet the Palestinians threw a party and gave away Candy.

and the projews ate dry bread

That only if a Arab/ Muslim is killed

We agree on something. The majority of the " Jew free World" are Filthy Arabs :eusa_angel:

Liar
2) He was killed by Filthy Muslims they had washed before Liar
3) The Pro- Palestinian Crowd CHEERED ! and the pro israeli crowd knew the jig was up The " jig" was up because he was beheaded? lol pro- Palestinian Mentality lol
4) I bet the Palestinians threw a party and gave away Candy.

and the projews ate dry bread

That only if a Arab/ Muslim is killed

We agree on something. The majority of the " Jew free World" are Filthy Arabs :eusa_angel:

Please don't give them grounds to say "NaziZionists" or "kikes" or "Juden DNA" by using the world "filthy" anything...Pleeease, it's not helping.

Family mourns Arafat Jaradat, Feb. 24, 2013

"An autopsy has revealed that Arafat Jaradat died of extreme torture in Israeli custody and did not have a cardiac arrest, the PA Minister of Detainee Affairs said Sunday.

At a news conference in Ramallah, Issa Qaraqe said an autopsy conducted in Israel in the presence of Palestinian officials revealed that 30-year-old Jaradat had six broken bones in his neck, spine, arms and legs."

Family mourns Arafat Jaradat, Feb. 24, 2013 | Facebook

"Thirty-year-old Arafat Jaradat died of a heart attack on Saturday, the Israeli prison service said."

Why is this news? People die in prisons across the world all the time.

"Thirty-year-old Arafat Jaradat died of a heart attack on Saturday, the Israeli prison service said."

Why is this news? People die in prisons across the world all the time.

Anything which can be used against Israel WILL BE used against Israel by the Anti-zionists.

Why is THIS news?:doubt:

Family mourns Arafat Jaradat, Feb. 24, 2013

"An autopsy has revealed that Arafat Jaradat died of extreme torture in Israeli custody and did not have a cardiac arrest, the PA Minister of Detainee Affairs said Sunday.

At a news conference in Ramallah, Issa Qaraqe said an autopsy conducted in Israel in the presence of Palestinian officials revealed that 30-year-old Jaradat had six broken bones in his neck, spine, arms and legs."

Family mourns Arafat Jaradat, Feb. 24, 2013 | Facebook

Photos Of The Family Of the Murdered Prisoner, he left behind two young children and a wife, who is pregnant.

285324_570655026278139_845200254_n.jpg

733967_570655286278113_1205564016_n.jpg

Sherri

Forum List

Back