🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

Roudy seems to think torturing to death Palestinian prisoners is justified, that shows you the mind of a Zionist!

The lust for blood of Palestinians is unquenchable!

They never get enough!

Roudy seems to think torturing to death Palestinian prisoners is justified, that shows you the mind of a Zionist!

They never get enough!

So far it is just a CLAIM that the Palestinian got tortured at all, much less to death.

Some of us choose not to buy the propaganda from the usual suspects quite so gullibly.

and much of the jew free world

We agree on something. The majority of the " Jew free World" are Filthy Arabs :eusa_angel:

Please don't give them grounds to say "NaziZionists" or "kikes" or "Juden DNA" by using the world "filthy" anything...Pleeease, it's not helping.

You're right. I won't call them what they are. Although I have seen the expression " NaziZionists" from the minute I got on the board !

However, I don't believe my " expression" is any worse then referring to a " Jew Free World", but I will refrain from it . :eusa_hand:

Human rights watch: Hamas justice system reeks of injustice, torture, beatings, electric shock....

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=VQVxizn4aOQ]Hamas Abusing Palestinians In Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

We agree on something. The majority of the " Jew free World" are Filthy Arabs :eusa_angel:

Please don't give them grounds to say "NaziZionists" or "kikes" or "Juden DNA" by using the world "filthy" anything...Pleeease, it's not helping.

You're right. I won't call them what they are. Although I have seen the expression " NaziZionists" from the minute I got on the board !

However, I don't believe my " expression" is any worse then referring to a " Jew Free World", but I will refrain from it . :eusa_hand:

That will put Sherri in a great shame. Once we ignore her harsh language and not go down to her (and Sunni's and others) offensive levels of discussion, there she will finally be exposed for her trollism and pathetic discussion manners.

We might even find it funny. :D

Btw, I am still expecting Sherri go act on her "christian" values and appologize to me.

she has yet shown any maturity in that field.

palestine25n-6-web.jpg

Nasser Shiyoukhi/AP

"An Israeli soldier takes aim during clashes in the West Bank city of Hebron, following the death of Arafat Jaradat, a Palestinian prisoner held in an Israeli jail, Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013. The death of a 30-year-old Palestinian after interrogation by Israel's Shin Bet security service stokes new West Bank clashes, along with Israeli fears of a third Palestinian uprising."

Read more: ?Torture? led to Palestinian death in Israeli custody as protests stir talks of 3rd Intifada - NY Daily News

That Photo certainly illustrates the Zionist lust for the blood of Palestinians!

Sherri

They never get enough!

So far it is just a CLAIM that the Palestinian got tortured at all, much less to death.

Some of us choose not to buy the propaganda from the usual suspects quite so gullibly.

It is Fact, it has been proven.

And you call all these MSM sources, like the AP propaganda, I just have to lol at that!

They never get enough!
Haha ha. Who do think you're fooling with this fake outrage of yours, you bigoted lunatic? I'm just pointing out that the things Hamas do to their own people are far worse than the Israelis could ever do. Yet all of this doesn't seem to upset you one little bit, I wonder why.....

What is a man who defends torture like you are doing?

They never get enough!

And you call all these MSM sources, like the AP propaganda, I just have to lol at that!

LOL.

It's a "fact" and it has been "proven" because YOU accept the conclusions of those who WANT it to be true.

:eusa_hand:

They never get enough!

Are you familiar with the term "Pallywood"? LOL

He was tortured to death.

The Iraelis have no compassion at all ! He was have died a lot quicker if he was Beheaded like Daniel Pearl and others. Now, THAT is the definition of " Islam Compassion" :eusa_angel:
So true, ProudVeteran, but do you think that Frau Sherri ever thinks of those who are tortured in Muslim prisons, even if they are fellow Christians who might be being tortured?
Syria: Torture Centers Revealed | Human Rights Watch

I really shouldn't laugh but I actually do at the Hypocrisy these pro- Palestinians have. Muslims killing each other all over; No response. Muslims killing Hindus; No response. Muslims killing, beheading, and enslaving Christians, no response " Honor Killings"; No response. Women ( especially) being stoned to death; No response . :cuckoo::clap2:

LOL.

It's a "fact" and it has been "proven" because YOU accept the conclusions of those who WANT it to be true.

:eusa_hand:

I accept the truth, you deny it. We all certainly do make our choices.

From the same MSM Article:

"RELATED: ISRAELI SETTLERS SHOOT 2 PALESTINIAN PROTESTERS

Over the weekend, Israel's army chief convened senior commanders to discuss the growing unrest"

Read more: ?Torture? led to Palestinian death in Israeli custody as protests stir talks of 3rd Intifada - NY Daily News

The mysterious death of a 30-year-old Palestinian gas station attendant in Israeli custody stoked new West Bank clashes Sunday, along with Israeli fears of a third Palestinian uprising.

A senior Palestinian official alleged that Arafat Jaradat was tortured by Israel's Shin Bet security service, citing an autopsy he said revealed bruising and two broken ribs.

Israel's Health Ministry said the autopsy did not conclusively determine the cause of death, but that the bruising and broken ribs were likely the result of attempts to revive the detainee.

Excerpt from YOUR link SheriBerri. The highlighted words OUGHT to inform you that you are full of crap.

They never get enough!

It reminds me of the joke of a young Israeli Jewish man walking down the streets of Paris, and suddenly noticing a young girl being attack by a dog.

Out of instinct, he grabs a stone, throwing it at the dog, chasing it away.

Immediatly, media people came and thanked the man for his courage. "We want to tell this story" they said, "Imagine this, tomorrow all newspapers' titles will say -"Brave Parisian saves a young girl from dangerous dog!"

"I thank you very much" the Israeli said, "But I'm not at all from Paris."

"Oh, in that case, we'll just put on "Brave french man saves young girl".

"Well, that'll be nice, but I am not French".

Media man shrugged, "Ok, so "European man fights dog!" "

"But, I'm not even from Europe! I'm an Israeli Jew".

Media man frowned.

"Oh, ok then".

Next morning, newspaper's titles said - "Cruel Israeli Zionist killed a little girl's dog".

----------------------

Classic, Isn't it, Sherri?:doubt:

Last edited:

Over the weekend, Israel's army chief convened senior commanders to discuss the growing unrest"

The mysterious death of a 30-year-old Palestinian gas station attendant in Israeli custody stoked new West Bank clashes Sunday, along with Israeli fears of a third Palestinian uprising.

A senior Palestinian official alleged that Arafat Jaradat was tortured by Israel's Shin Bet security service, citing an autopsy he said revealed bruising and two broken ribs.

Israel's Health Ministry said the autopsy did not conclusively determine the cause of death, but that the bruising and broken ribs were likely the result of attempts to revive the detainee.

Excerpt from YOUR link SheriBerri. The highlighted words OUGHT to inform you that you are full of crap.
Sherri can't even accept the truth from her own link. What a fucking zombie this witch is.

I guess this must be the "truth" aka LIE this crazy bigot chooses to accept.

Last edited:
It has been said before and it's worth repeating here:

If there are any terrorists amongst the hunger strikers let's hope that they all succeed in committing suicide... at least that way they will be able to enjoy their martyrdom without taking anyone else with them.

War criminals never admit when they torture to death prisoners, and there are always things like you defending such war crimes!

Forum List

Back