🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

Roudy seems to think torturing to death Palestinian prisoners is justified, that shows you the mind of a Zionist!

The lust for blood of Palestinians is unquenchable!

They never get enough!

So far it is just a CLAIM that the Palestinian got tortured at all, much less to death.

Some of us choose not to buy the propaganda from the usual suspects quite so gullibly.

It reminds me of the joke of a young Israeli Jewish man walking down the streets of Paris, and suddenly noticing a young girl being attack by a dog.

Out of instinct, he grabs a stone, throwing it at the dog, chasing it away.

Immediatly, media people came and thanked the man for his courage. "We want to tell this story" they said, "Imagine this, tomorrow all newspapers' titles will say -"Brave Parisian saves a young girl from dangerous dog!"

"I thank you very much" the Israeli said, "But I'm not at all from Paris."

"Oh, in that case, we'll just put on "Brave french man saves young girl".

"Well, that'll be nice, but I am not French".

Media man shrugged, "Ok, so "European man fights dog!" "

"But, I'm not even from Europe! I'm an Israeli Jew".

Media man frowned.

"Oh, ok then".

Next morning, newspaper's titles said - "Cruel Israeli Zionist killed a little girl's dog".

----------------------

Classic, Isn't it, Sherri?:doubt:
Ha ha ha. Thanks Lipush. That joke symbolizes the classic mindset of Sherri and people like her.

From the same MSM Article:

"RELATED: ISRAELI SETTLERS SHOOT 2 PALESTINIAN PROTESTERS

Over the weekend, Israel's army chief convened senior commanders to discuss the growing unrest"

Read more: ?Torture? led to Palestinian death in Israeli custody as protests stir talks of 3rd Intifada - NY Daily News

The mysterious death of a 30-year-old Palestinian gas station attendant in Israeli custody stoked new West Bank clashes Sunday, along with Israeli fears of a third Palestinian uprising.

A senior Palestinian official alleged that Arafat Jaradat was tortured by Israel's Shin Bet security service, citing an autopsy he said revealed bruising and two broken ribs.

Israel's Health Ministry said the autopsy did not conclusively determine the cause of death, but that the bruising and broken ribs were likely the result of attempts to revive the detainee.

Excerpt from YOUR link SheriBerri. The highlighted words OUGHT to inform you that you are full of crap.

War criminals never admit when they torture to death prisoners, and there are always things like you defending such war crimes!
SHADAP and read your own link, MORON.

It has been said before and it's worth repeating here:

If there are any terrorists amongst the hunger strikers let's hope that they all succeed in committing suicide... at least that way they will be able to enjoy their martyrdom without taking anyone else with them.

Yes, you are the poster who wishes death on other human beings, we know who your Lord and Master is, it is evident!

And as you judge, you shall be judged in that same fashion. I hope you like fire.

From the same MSM Article:

"RELATED: ISRAELI SETTLERS SHOOT 2 PALESTINIAN PROTESTERS

Over the weekend, Israel's army chief convened senior commanders to discuss the growing unrest"

Read more: ?Torture? led to Palestinian death in Israeli custody as protests stir talks of 3rd Intifada - NY Daily News

The mysterious death of a 30-year-old Palestinian gas station attendant in Israeli custody stoked new West Bank clashes Sunday, along with Israeli fears of a third Palestinian uprising.

A senior Palestinian official alleged that Arafat Jaradat was tortured by Israel's Shin Bet security service, citing an autopsy he said revealed bruising and two broken ribs.

Israel's Health Ministry said the autopsy did not conclusively determine the cause of death, but that the bruising and broken ribs were likely the result of attempts to revive the detainee.

Excerpt from YOUR link SheriBerri. The highlighted words OUGHT to inform you that you are full of crap.

War criminals never admit when they torture to death prisoners, and there are always things like you defending such war crimes!

Innocent people rarely "admit" to things they haven't done, but dishonest scumbag propagandists like you don't stop from peddling your shit just because the truth is not to your liking.

Your false accusations aren't worth diddly shit, SheriBerri.

Roudy, It symbolizes the truth which Sherri is trying to cover up so bad.

God bless our people

If there are any terrorists amongst the hunger strikers let's hope that they all succeed in committing suicide... at least that way they will be able to enjoy their martyrdom without taking anyone else with them.

Yes, you are the poster who wishes death on other human beings, we know who your Lord and Master is, it is evident!

And as you judge, you shall be judged in that same fashion. I hope you like fire.
Have you noticed how when these bigoted pigs are exposed for being who they are, they start changing the subject to religion? I believe this is another symptom of her mental illness.

Last edited:

Sherri, If I'm destined to "go to hell", please save me a seat.

Roudy seems to think torturing to death Palestinian prisoners is justified, that shows you the mind of a Zionist!

The lust for blood of Palestinians is unquenchable!

They never get enough!

Pro- Palestinians believe that Beheading a Jew is justified and that shows you the mind of the mentally ill

Their lust for Jewish blood is unquenchable!

They never get enough and only want more !!! :cuckoo:

Please don't give them grounds to say "NaziZionists" or "kikes" or "Juden DNA" by using the world "filthy" anything...Pleeease, it's not helping.

You're right. I won't call them what they are. Although I have seen the expression " NaziZionists" from the minute I got on the board !

However, I don't believe my " expression" is any worse then referring to a " Jew Free World", but I will refrain from it . :eusa_hand:

That will put Sherri in a great shame. Once we ignore her harsh language and not go down to her (and Sunni's and others) offensive levels of discussion, there she will finally be exposed for her trollism and pathetic discussion manners.

We might even find it funny. :D

Btw, I am still expecting Sherri go act on her "christian" values and appologize to me.

she has yet shown any maturity in that field.

She is as much as a " Christian" as Adolph Hitler was

You're right. I won't call them what they are. Although I have seen the expression " NaziZionists" from the minute I got on the board !

However, I don't believe my " expression" is any worse then referring to a " Jew Free World", but I will refrain from it . :eusa_hand:

That will put Sherri in a great shame. Once we ignore her harsh language and not go down to her (and Sunni's and others) offensive levels of discussion, there she will finally be exposed for her trollism and pathetic discussion manners.

We might even find it funny. :D

Btw, I am still expecting Sherri go act on her "christian" values and appologize to me.

she has yet shown any maturity in that field.

She is as much as a " Christian" as Adolph Hitler was

smiley-vault-signs-067.gif

This is his father.

488033_570537956289846_1522190887_n.jpg

The father of the deceased Palestinian prisoner Arafat Jaradat, he is seen after identifying his body at the Abu Kabir Forensic institute, on February 24, 2013.

Arafat Jaradat, 30, from the Palestinian village of Sa'ir died on February 23, 2013, in the Israeli Meggido prison.

According to human right reports, Arafat Jaradat died either during or shortly after he was interrogated in Meggido Prison.
So, Frau Sherri, have you any pictures from some group that is keeping track of what is happening to the innocent people in Syrian by both sides in this conflcit. After all, with over 70,000 plus killed so far, there should be a slew of picurers of their relatives mourning their dead. Are you trying to tell us these groups are only interested if the Jews happened to be involved? Maybe that is why Frau Sherri never seems to have any pictures of the mourning relatives from those who have been killed in Muslim jails, such as Iran.

BBC News - Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

I didn't even know you could still be hungry after death.

This is another case, a young Palestinian man was suspected of throwing a stone and taken in for interrogation by Israeli Forces and tortured to death, leaving behind a young wife who is pregnant and two young children.

Torture and killing are an every day thing in Israel's Occupation of Palestine!

I watched a video of a man who traveled to Gaza in November and he visited a government building there with the walls covered with photos of prisoners Israel has tortured to death, the crimes against humanity have been ongoing and continuous for decades now.

Sherri
I guess Frau Sherri never read the article of a while back that the Arab children like the peace and quiet in the Israeli jails where they can concentrate on their school work since it is so noisy in their own homes with all those other kids milling about. I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us of any Muslim jail where the prisoners are able to get college degrees like they do in Israeli jails. Please list them for us, Frau Sherri.

sherri is not unique----lots of perverts have fantasies about people being
tortured to death----it is their only pleasure in life

My goodness Frau Sherri is on a roll tonight !
Isn't it fun watching the Nazi witch squirm when she gets owned by her own article? Hahah

BBC News - Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

I didn't even know you could still be hungry after death.

This is another case, a young Palestinian man was suspected of throwing a stone and taken in for interrogation by Israeli Forces and tortured to death, leaving behind a young wife who is pregnant and two young children.

Torture and killing are an every day thing in Israel's Occupation of Palestine!

I watched a video of a man who traveled to Gaza in November and he visited a government building there with the walls covered with photos of prisoners Israel has tortured to death, the crimes against humanity have been ongoing and continuous for decades now.

Sherri
I guess Frau Sherri never read the article of a while back that the Arab children like the peace and quiet in the Israeli jails where they can concentrate on their school work since it is so noisy in their own homes with all those other kids milling about. I wonder if Frau Sherri

can tell us of any Muslim jail where the prisoners are able to get college degrees like they do in Israeli jails. Please list them for us, Frau Sherri.

I did not read the article----but I have a very distant relative by marriage---
a very kind lady----probably about 55-60 I never asked her age but am
considering her husbands age------who works with the arab kids in israeli
jails--------she teachers them little things---related to their self care and
hygiene ---and their school work etc-----they get very attached to her ---
lots have no desire to leave the jail at all or have bombs tied to them
again

Please don't give them grounds to say "NaziZionists" or "kikes" or "Juden DNA" by using the world "filthy" anything...Pleeease, it's not helping.

What is a man who defends torture like you are doing?

What is a " woman" who does not condemn BEHEADINGS of Jews, Christians who Convert, Enslaving and beating Christians, etc. etc? I would call her a Pro- Palestinian HYPOCRITE ! :cuckoo: :eek:

Forum List

Back