Palestinian Support for Hamas

Many are, many are not. Not all people in any group agree
They OVERWHELMINGLY support the terrorist organization. That's why Hamas exists. That's why Palestinians shelter these criminals.

What happens in America if you knowingly and willingly shelter a murderer? A kidnapper? A rapist?

Are they guilty, or innocent victims?

Even if most of them did not support the Hamas, by Hamas using them as shields they effectively create a situation where Hamas can slaughter Israelis and the world can demand Israel do nothing about it. As of 10/7... that day is OVER. They've not been specifically targeted and they certainly haven't been shot, stabbed, burned, raped, or had their babies beheaded. They've been told to move and the wise ones will get out while they can. Hamas is going to die.

True I am sure some folks are in the minority there…and it’s sad…but I don’t recall having to apology to the Italians for what their govt did, or the Germans.

Obviously they elected them to govern
Sort of, but to be honest, Hamas is a criminal gang. Criminal gangs do intimidate and threaten the neighborhood

If there are decent Palestinians, Israel is doing THEM a favor in removing their oppressors

Sort of, but to be honest, Hamas is a criminal gang. Criminal gangs do intimidate and threaten the neighborhood

If there are decent Palestinians, Israel is doing THEM a favor in removing their oppressors
I don’t disagree…_Hamas, and other tyrantical parties around the globe, and throughout history, use indoctrination, division and fearmongering to gain power…look at BLM in the United States

Forum List

Back