🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians and Jews are genetically the same people

Tel aviv feels like Beirut feels like most Mediterranean costal cities, including those that are in Europe. Duh!

Which cities to do mean?

Tel Aviv has a totally different ambiance from Tangier, Algiers, Alexandria or Istanbul, and different again from Rome, Barcelona or Nice. There is very little comparison there.

Here's a link to the article. I couldn't link before I had 15 posts.

Jews Are The Genetic Brothers Of Palestinians, Syrians, And Lebanese

yes---that's the data---indicating that all have genetic links to the Levant
-----but suggesting the gene pools are IDENTICAL is incorrect

I totally agree that they are nowhere like identical.

I do appreciate your concurrence------saigon-----do you
understand the statement? ---if you have any grasp of
population genetics---then you would----but population
genetics confuses lots of people-----read what sherri
claims Shlomo Sands wrote. ----that there are people
in the world THAT stupid----makes me shiver. I have
experience with stupid-----as a college student I struggled
to get some really dim kids thru high school geometry.
Some people have that much trouble dealing with
semi-mathematical concepts When I was in college---
those of us in any of the Sciences----faced "MAKE OR
BREAK" courses-----calculus, physics, organic
chemistry-----and---of all things GENETICS---
those subjects somehow turned would be physicists
and molecular biologists into------sociology majors
hoping to go to law school

Here's a link to the article. I couldn't link before I had 15 posts.

Jews Are The Genetic Brothers Of Palestinians, Syrians, And Lebanese

Interesting reading - particularly after one of our extremists here was insisting that war is in Palestinian's DNA!!

To me the links are very clear - both in culture, mentality, looks...even in food and music. Tel Aviv feels so much like Beirut it could be in the same country. The people often look very similar, act similar, and share many traits - suicidal driving habits for one!!

Of course the peoples have now separated into clearly separate cultures, but it does remind me of countries like Germany, Austria & Switzerland or the Scandinavian countries where the similarities are alo very clear to all.
Palestinians do have war in their DNA if one is to believe the analogy of the 'wild ass' that has everyone's hand against him.

Is that one of your Zionist teachings?

Interesting reading - particularly after one of our extremists here was insisting that war is in Palestinian's DNA!!

To me the links are very clear - both in culture, mentality, looks...even in food and music. Tel Aviv feels so much like Beirut it could be in the same country. The people often look very similar, act similar, and share many traits - suicidal driving habits for one!!

Of course the peoples have now separated into clearly separate cultures, but it does remind me of countries like Germany, Austria & Switzerland or the Scandinavian countries where the similarities are alo very clear to all.
Palestinians do have war in their DNA if one is to believe the analogy of the 'wild ass' that has everyone's hand against him.

Nah, I read it on the stall of the men's room in a Philadelphia bus station, Ishmaela.

Yes, in the Book of Genesis, an angel talks to Hagar, Abraham's concubine: "Behold, thou art with child, and shall bear a son, and thou shall call his name Ishmael. And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren". (Genesis 16:11-12) Eerie, isn't it?

Yes, in the Book of Genesis, an angel talks to Hagar, Abraham's concubine: "Behold, thou art with child, and shall bear a son, and thou shall call his name Ishmael. And he shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren". (Genesis 16:11-12) Eerie, isn't it?
Since Ishmael and Israel are genetically linked, here's a Declaration both should be proud to sign. Sorta like Founding Brothers.

The Jerusalem Declaration to keep Jerusalem United as the eternal capital of Israel

Read your Bible Sherri. What does God say about Ishmael to Abraham? "Wild donkey, kick him out. His decedents will be at war with everybody". What kind of "Christian" are you?

Genesis 16:12

New International Version (©2011)
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."
New Living Translation (©2007)
This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives."

English Standard Version (©2001)
He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Next Scene, Genesis 21:12

But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.
But God told Abraham, "Do not be upset over the boy and your servant. Do whatever Sarah tells you, for Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted.

But God said to Abraham, “Be not displeased because of the boy and because of your slave woman. Whatever Sarah says to you, do as she tells you, for through Isaac shall your offspring be named.

But God said to Abraham, "Do not be distressed because of the lad and your maid; whatever Sarah tells you, listen to her, for through Isaac your descendants shall be named.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Next scene:

Then God said, "Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.
But God replied, "No--Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.

God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him.

But God said, "No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.

sherri refused to read the bible----except for a few
questionable translations of translations of translations
by fourth hand witnesses of heresay evidence which,,
with obscenely convoluted sophistry can be twisted
to support her hatred of jews and justify her
bloodlust

sherri refused to read the bible----except for a few
questionable translations of translations of translations
by fourth hand witnesses of heresay evidence which,,
with obscenely convoluted sophistry can be twisted
to support her hatred of jews and justify her
bloodlust
Irose, With everything that is going on in the world today and the savagery that only Muslims seem capable of, I'm beginning to wonder if Mohammad wasn't right in calling himself a "descendant of Ishmael". Although I'm a very secular person, there are things in the OT / Bible that are simply astonishing. One of them is this.

Roudy -

You forgot to answer - WHICH Mediterranian cities does Tel Aviv feel like?

Really....you do this to yourself on every thread don't you?

savagery that only Muslims seem capable of

So you do not consider massacres that have taken place in Sri Lanka, DR Congo, Uganda, Colombia, Venezuala, China or Burma recently to be "savagery"?

Are you aware that Muslims were the victims of "savagery" in both Sri Lanka and Burma this year?

btw. Please stop sending me PMs. I do not open them or read them.

So you do not consider massacres that have taken place in Sri Lanka, DR Congo, Uganda, Colombia, Venezuala, China or Burma recently to be "savagery"?

Are you aware that Muslims were the victims of "savagery" in both Sri Lanka and Burma this year?

btw. Please stop sending me PMs. I do not open them or read them.
Are you making Muslims who are attacking and killing non Muslims on a worldwide scale in the name of Islam, the "victims" again? Hilarious.

btw I have never PM'd you. You always neg rep me with some stupid asinine comment attached which makes it irresistible for me to laugh back at you. Poor guy is so insecure he makes it look like I'm PM'ing him. Ha ha ha.

Roudy -

Are you making Muslims who are attacking and killing non Muslims on a worldwide scale in the name of Islam, the "victims" again? Hilarious.

No, you misunderstood what was posted. The muslims who are currently being attacked by mobs in Sri Lanka and Burma are not guilty of attacking anyone. They are the victims of mob violence.

By all means go and check and get back to us.

btw. You sent me a PM this morning. I can open it and post the contents if you wish.

Roudy -

You forgot to answer - WHICH Mediterranian cities does Tel Aviv feel like?

Really....you do this to yourself on every thread don't you?
This from someone who claims "Tel aviv feels like Beirut"

Yes, today's Beirut, occupied and kidnapped by Hezbollah Islamic rats who have even forced some Lebanese national TV channels to make women to appear only in proper Islamic garb. Yup, THAT BEIRUT, feels just like Tel aviv. Ha ha ha!

Now, proceed to tell us what all this has to do with the topic of this thread, and the ridiculous illiterate claim of "Palestinians and Jews are THE SAME PEOPLE". Or is it just more derailment and off topic garbage.

Roudy -

Yes, Tel Aviv does feel much like Beirut. There is a very similiar ambiance in parts of Pigeon Rocks to around St Peter's Chuurch in Jaffa. Parts of Solidere look not unlike Dizengoff.

Ask anyone who has been to both cities.

proceed to tell us what all this has to do with the topic of this thread,

That the cultures of Israeli's and their neighbours are similar enough that even the cities look and feel quite similar. I can post pics if you like.

Also, please back up your claims when asked to do so.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Yes, Tel Aviv does feel much like Beirut. There is a very similiar ambiance in parts of Pigeon Rocks to around St Peter's Chuurch in Jaffa. Parts of Solidere look not unlike Dizengoff.

Ask anyone who has been to both cities.

proceed to tell us what all this has to do with the topic of this thread,

That the cultures of Israeli's and their neighbours are similar enough that even the cities look and feel quite similar. I can post pics if you like.

Also, please back up your claims when asked to do so.
Back up what claim? That Mediterranean coastal cities share similar history, food, and culture, with slight variances, which are not limited to only Israeli and Arab cities, but other cities as well? And that has exactly what to do with the topic of this thread again? Ha ha ha!

Roudy -

The fact is that neither Tel Aviv nor Beirut look or feel anything like Alexandria, Algiers, Tangier, Istanbul or Barcelona; but they do look and feel quite a lot like each other. I have always found that interesting, and the links with food and music are very strong as well.

I don't know which Med coastal cities you think Beirut looks like and you obviously aren't going to tell us, but I certainly can't think of one. What food does Beirut have in common with Rome, Pireaus or Marseille?

Last edited:

It was INEVITABLE----they may take awhile----but the hindu/buddhist battery
has been charging up against islamic insult for DECADES-----its an energy
STORAGE THING Siva bides his time

Judaism was never a proselytizing religion like Christianity or Islam. One Hasmonean king did coerce a nation called the Idumeans to convert, but we were paid back in full when the wicked King Herod descended from them. Any converts who joined our ranks did so out of love for our religion, like Ruth.

Actually, not all Jewish groups allow conversion at all....

From the second century BCE to the eighth century BCE , Judaism was a dynamic and proselytizing religion. Many Judaized kingdoms emerged and flourished, the Adiabene kingdom of Mesopotamia, the Himyarite kingdom of southwestern Arabia, the kingdom of Dahya al Kahina of northern Africa, the kingdom of Semien of eastern Africa, the kingdom of Kodungallur of the southern Indian continent.

Forum List

Back